AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Tarja

Junior Member Mstone39 is on a distinguished road Mstone39's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tarja

Hey does anyone remember her from Nightwish? I love her voice, the mixture of classical music and rock is so refreshing. I liked her when she was in Nightwish but I'm stoked she went solo and is coming out with My Winter Storm.. What you guys think? You can listen to some here http://www.myspace.com/tarjaturunen

Matt
    Fontana

Member Sushi Love is a splendid one to behold Sushi Love is a splendid one to behold Sushi Love is a splendid one to behold Sushi Love is a splendid one to behold Sushi Love is a splendid one to behold Sushi Love is a splendid one to behold Sushi Love is a splendid one to behold Sushi Love's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 03:43 AM
    Threads

I wish she would of stayed in nightwish, she had a good thing going.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

The band fired her. She had no choice.

Ermm her latest album is pretty good but if you look at the song titles, you can see that she is still having a whine about her old band.

She needs to grow up and realise she is a human.

Senior Member Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 03:57 PM
    Threads

I heard a couple songs from her new album and it's rather obvious to me now the giant ego she has going that got her kicked out of Nightwish is an undeserved one.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think that she had a good voice, I miss her, so yes I remember her. Who doesnt? Lets just hope that her solo career will go well, and that Nightwish survives a long time from now on.

Over the hills and far away.....

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Member kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 11:50 PM
    lost in a dream with reccurring nightmares
    Threads

Tarja is an oprah angel. I haven't heard all of her new solo cd. I've only heard "I walk alone". And, one last thing, Nigthwish sucks without her.

Yuri fangirl

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

I love Nightwish...... I've been listening them for years. I'm still sad because Tarja left OR was fired OR whatever, it doesn't matter really, she's gone! I love her voice and I like her music so far. Let's hope she won't mess it up.
    And yeah, I hate Anette as well. Not only she's turning a well-known and great power metal band into some new-age metal band with that screamy little voice of hers, she's ruining old songs!!!
    YOU CAN'T DO THAT! *argh*

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Closed Thread

Thread Information