AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Handheld wars

Senior Member Saq will become famous soon enough Saq's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2011 12:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Handheld wars

whats your favourite handheld? is it the wannabe psp that seems all high tech and actually prooves to drain the battery too quick? Or perhaps you favour the DS, the machine which seems capable of anything in the hands of Nintendo and Co. anyway i like the DS handheld. What is the one that you like and why.?

Am i the only male who likes the Winx Club?

family:
    -------
    Mother:beatrix_bunny220
    Brother: viperson
    Sister: Jamie
    Nepthew: Skyler22

from daughter: Saq

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 09:15 AM
    Threads

Hard choice. I'll go the DS it has many more games.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Wonderswaaaaan!!!!!!
    Has so many games that won't and will not, shall not and cannot come out under the name of Nintendo.
    OH, yeah. The Gameboy pocket, nothing like playing your games on the ice blue shaped, gray and black screened little pocket portable.= )

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Senior Member lordraziel will become famous soon enough lordraziel will become famous soon enough lordraziel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

o im goin old school wit this my first handheld and favorite gamegear

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

PSP, the Ds is a joke, ridge racer on the PSP and then ridge racer on the DS, massive difference, they both got wireless multiplayer, but the PSP has movies mp3s and better graphics, the DS has no reason to be better

Apprentice Cannibal Dark-Scar has a spectacular aura about Dark-Scar has a spectacular aura about Dark-Scar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2006 02:03 PM
    Threads

The PSP does seem more high-tech. but as Saq stated earlier, it seems to drain the battery. I'm going with the good ol' DS
    1. because i have one
    2. Look at the initials of my screen-name
    We can all thank ~DizzyElf~ for this
    b-e-a-utiful signature (cheers)

Family in ma' Journal...
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    Copy and paste the link, for a cool website...http://freecreation.proboards50.com/

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Folks this is not "your favorite handheld" thread it's "which is better the DS or PSP". No where in there does it mention game boy pocket or the wonderswan.
    PSP, the Ds is a joke, ridge racer on the PSP and then ridge racer on the DS, massive difference
    You can't chose a winner based on one game, that's idiotic.
    but the PSP has movies mp3s and better graphics, the DS has no reason to be better
    The PSP has UMDs which is a step backward from DVD and can only be played on the PSP. Most folks consider UMDs a huge waste of time. And who is buying a PSP to listen to music? And yes the PSP does indeed have better graphics, however it has a few key flaws. The design of the PSP is a nightmare, the system case gets dirty very fast. And it only has one analog nub making most 3-d game a chore if not impossible to play. And i noticed no where in that rant did you mention games. The PSP lacks games, most of the stuff out for it is total garbage. And that's just not my point of view all of the critics back me up on this.

And saying stuff like "the DS has no reason to be better" makes you look like a chimp. The DS has several inovative features that the PSP lacks and can never have. Such as a touch screen which opens up an entirely new way to play games, plus it has a built in microphone which means the games can use voice commands. Not to mention the two screen set up opens up even more ways to play games. Face it for the time being the DS has better games. And it has a list of upcoming games that would make any console green with envy. I'm not saying the PSP won't get any games the new ghost and goblins looks promising and i hear namco battle collection is great. But the PSP lacks the sheer volume of good games coming out and being made on the DS. And as for which i like better it's the DS hands down. Will i buy a PSP in the future? Hard to say, after it gets some good games and a price drop i might think about it. But i still think the system has an awful design and something tells me that won't change any time soon.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

I don't like cartridges.... And as History has told us time and time again.... CDs PWN....

DVD >>> VHS

CD >>> Cassettes

PS >>> N64

So what do you think....

UMD >>> DS Cartridge........... .. . .. ... . .. .. . .... . .. .

Yeah.... I thought so....

Its only a matter of time before the PSP gets better games and PWNs the DS... I'm not saying the DS sucks... It is very innovative... Dual screen and allt aht cool new stuff... But I like to keep it simple... I don't want to be carrying a Palm Pilot pen while playing a game....

And yeah... The thoughts of upgrading a PSP, tweaking it to your liking, playing even GBA games on it... Watching movies, and such.... When you really think about it... PSP PWNS!!!

Leave it to Sony to raise the bar in gaming.... If it weren't for them... We'd most likely be playing a "Nintendo 256".... Lol... I think only you hardcore(And ex hardcore) Nintendo fans will get that...

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What the hell kind of comparisson is that? You can't base which is better on what kind of media it uses! God the dumb crap never ends.
    Its only a matter of time before the PSP gets better games and PWNs the DS
    Name ten great looking PSP games coming out. I can name ten great DS games coming out.
    tauma center, new mario brothers, lost in blue, viewtaful joe ds, electroplancton, trace memory, the new dig dug, mario kart, lunar legends, zoo tycoon DS. Now remember the games can only be coming out on the psp. If it is coming out for both systems it doesn't count.
    And yeah... The thoughts of upgrading a PSP, tweaking it to your liking, playing even GBA games on it... Watching movies, and such.... When you really think about it... PSP PWNS!!!
    What are you talking about? What tweaking? And how can you play GBA games on the PSP? Oh that's right you can't you're just saying stupid crap, makes sense now.
    But I like to keep it simple... I don't want to be carrying a Palm Pilot pen while playing a game
    Have you even played games for the DS? Games like yoshi touch and go are great fun simple games. And after using the thing for a bit the stylus becomes a non point.
    Leave it to Sony to raise the bar in gaming
    What the hell did they do to raise the bar? Make things look pretty? That's hardly raising the bar.
    If it weren't for them... We'd most likely be playing a "Nintendo 256".... Lol... I think only you hardcore(And ex hardcore) Nintendo fans will get that...
    Care to explain what your trying to say here? What exactly is wrong with nintendo?
    Last edited by Darth Tyranus; 09-08-2005 at 04:28 PM.

Senior Member -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 06:43 PM
    Threads

i want a nintendo DS it beats all. TT_TT

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Even though its battery drains fast, i'll say the PSP because it has mp3, internet, and all that other good stuff.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ahhhh... Really, now... I gave a pretty good explination.... Tell me why then... aren't the VHS and Cassette tapes very poplular now??? Because..... BECAUSE DVDs and CDs are a better media... For THAT SIMPLE REASON they are doing better... DON'T GET MAD just because UMDs are a better media than Cartridges....

And you can't say that I can't say which is better just because of the media it uses... Its like saying... "You can't say that DVD players are better than VCRs just because it uses DVDs and VHS'!"

Believe me... You should stop now... You're just making a fool of yourself... The only reason you're sticking with Nintendo is because of the gamebase... Lol... PSP just started out... its new... So Nintendo fanboys like you will just defend it until it gets totally PWNed on...

And my opinion... DS is gonna end up just like the Gamecube... It'll still be pretty famous BUT... It'll be pointed towards the younger kids... With the exception of a few titles... Like Resident Evil...

Lol... And just to prove that Gamecube is toward the little kids(So you won't spout crap again) Resident Evil 4... It went to the PS2 after Gamecube... Why?? Take a wild guess.... Because the Gamecube is for mostly kids and RE4 is for teen+.... If it went straight to PS2 instead of Gamecube... I know FOR SURE it would have sold much much more...

Dude... You dissapoint me... And I thought you could keep an open mind... Look like you really can't... You don't even look up anything about the PSP beforehand... You just let nonsense spill out of your mouth like crazy... -_-

What are you talking about? What tweaking? And how can you play GBA games on the PSP? Oh that's right you can't you're just saying stupid crap, makes sense now.
    -_- *Sigh* Look up info on the system before you start spouting crap... It doesn't make you look good... You can hack a PSP... You can make it faster by overclocking it... You can add emulators on it.... You can change the way its set up... Basically you can TWEAK IT!!!

Read up on your PSP info... Don't just back up your crap with facts about the DS... Haven't you gone to school?? The best way to win an argument is to learn about both sides... Not just have a one sided opinion and start spouting crap that just makes you look stupid... Learn your stuff...

What the hell did they do to raise the bar? Make things look pretty? That's hardly raising the bar.
    Lol.... They're raising the bar by adding the UMD... If it wasn't for Sony, we'd still be using cartridges for our systems... The only reason the Gamecube uses a CD is because they KNEW they couldn't keep up with everyone by sticking with cartridges... Hahahahahahahaha... I thought I made it pretty clear for you to understand that... I suppose I must explain things in depth more just for you... LOL!

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

it is between psp and ds
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

MistaCloudStrife you are completly missing my point on the UMD thing. UMD do hold more data but that doesn't make the psp a better system, it makes UMD a good media. No on is saying it isn't I'm saying that it's all about GAMES not media.
    Sigh* Look up info on the system before you start spouting crap... It doesn't make you look good... You can hack a PSP... You can make it faster by overclocking it... You can add emulators on it.... You can change the way its set up... Basically you can TWEAK IT!!!
    I thought that could be what you meant, and you're still wrong. The only emulators that work really good on the psp are 16 bit and below. And the GBA is in fact 32 bit, not to mention you get serious motion bluring using emus on the psp. And you forgot to mention that system up grades are making it so you can't use emus. People are trying to crack it but sony will most likely just make a new version.
    You should stop now... You're just making a fool of yourself... The only reason you're sticking with Nintendo is because of the gamebase... Lol... PSP just started out... its new... So Nintendo fanboys like you will just defend it until it gets totally PWNed on...
    Game base? Do you mean user base? And yes i do like nintendo but i like pretty much every game maker out there, though some more than others. And the PSP didn't just start out it's had plenty of time to get some games out. Never did list those ten did you. And whyd is the cube come up any way? If i remember right this is a PSP Vs. DS.

You seem to be way to wrapped up in media and graphics and "ninty games R 4 teh kiddies!!11!".
    If it wasn't for Sony, we'd still be using cartridges for our systems
    Wow talk about dead wrong lets look at systems that used CDs before sony did CD>i, 3D0, turbo CD, sega CD, jaguar CD. So dont credit sony for making the cd format popular in games it already was by the PSX release. I mean hell the saturn came out a bit before the PSX but that might be stretching it.
    Last edited by Darth Tyranus; 09-08-2005 at 04:46 PM.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Final Fantasy: Advent Children
    Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
    Madden NFL 06
    Guilty Gear XX Reload
    NBA Street Showdown
    Gundam Battle Tactics
    Megaman Dash 2
    Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
    Armored Core: Formula
    Star Wars: Battlefront II

Good enough for ya, buddy???

UMD do hold more data but that doesn't make the psp a better system, it makes UMD a good media. No on is saying it isn't I'm saying that it's all about GAMES not media.
    Soo... Are you saying that the PSP isnt better in terms of hardware?? Lol... Just because DS has two screens doesn't make it better... And I believe that hardware made for a CD would be better than Hardware for a cardridge...

All you really have is the games... the games?? Wait until PSP gets more games... It might have had a while to get mroe games, but the companies OBVIOUSLY won't go for a new system they don't know about... But now that they see an example form other companies, you know more companies will be willingto give the PSP a try... =P

I thought that could be what you meant, and you're still wrong. The only emulators that work really good on the psp are 16 bit and below. And the GBA is in fact 32 bit, not to mention you get serious motion bluring using emus on the psp. And you forgot to mention that system up grades are making it so you can't use emus. People are trying to crack it but sony will most likely just make a new version.
    Dude... It can't play ROMs that are 32 bit... Some GBA games are still 16 bit... Or did you not know that??? o.O Huh?? Also... there WILL ALWAYS BE NEW HACKS AND CRACKS... That will never stop... So as long as you keep yourself updated with everything... It'll all be good... Who do you think is smarter? The people that upgrade the PSP or the world?? Ehh... I vote for the world... =P

And whyd is the cube come up any way? If i remember right this is a PSP Vs. DS.

You seem to be way to wrapped up in media and graphics and "ninty games R 4 teh kiddies!!11!".
    Lol... Why did you avoid the gamecube comment?? o.O;; DS and PSP is the same company... So it has ties in there somewhere as you should already know... =P

Wow talk about dead wrong lets look at systems that used CDs before sony did CD>i, 3D0, turbo CD, sega CD, jaguar CD. So dont credit sony for making the cd format popular in games it already was by the PSX release. I mean hell the saturn came out a bit before the PSX but that might be stretching it.
    -_- Which system brought the systems to a new level... The PS did... As well as teh N64... but the N64 got PWNed by the PS... Lol...

And why did it get PWNed?? Because the Playstation used the full potential of the CD... None of the other game systems ever did that... And thats why Playstation is where it is today... PWNing on Nintendo...

But don't worry... Nintendo handhelds will always have Poke'mon.... Lol...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Do you think you could make the fact that you're a sony fan boy any more clear? What's this sony elevated games crap you keep spouting? They didn't creat the CD or even make it popular drop it you're wrong. The PSX had a lot of great games but don't give the thing to much credit.
    Why did you avoid the gamecube comment
    It doesn't have anything to do with what the topic that's why, nor does the PSX or n64. Just because they were made by the same companys doesn't have anything to do with what we are talking about. Even if you think the cube is to chidish for an ultra hip 19 year like yourself, but that has nothing to do with the DS.
    Soo... Are you saying that the PSP isnt better in terms of hardware??
    I never said one was better hardware wise they are different! Got that? They both have good and bad points dealing with hardware.
    Some GBA games are still 16 bit... Or did you not know that??? o.O Huh??
    The GBA is a 32 bit system, look it up. Just because some of it's games were at first 8 or 16 bit doesn't change the fact that it is a 32 bit system. And you have to update your psp, that is if you want to play all the new games, or use what i gather is totally useless internet connection.
    Btw advent children isn't a game (and will be coming to DVD) so it's out and madden is on every thing so it doesnt count either.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lol... Your comments are getting shorter... Look liek we may be coming to an end... but I have to go help my dad with something... I'll end this with...

Metal Gear Acid 2
    The Sims 2
    Coded Arms
    Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
    Need for Speed Most Wanted
    Tales of Eternia
    PoPoLoCrois
    Bleach: Heat the Soul
    Twisted Metal: Head-On
    SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo

I'll be abck for this discussion... =P

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I dont know, Ive only seen a DS in real life, and still the psp seems better in many ways...
    I live in Switzerland!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What part of "up comming" is so tough? A lot of those games are already out and they reviews are in, ranging from good to awful. And again sims 2 is comming out for everything. The reason my posts are getting shorter is because your post have less and less to disprove since most of your arguements have been shot down.
    Last edited by Darth Tyranus; 09-08-2005 at 08:08 PM.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I like PSP the best, Mostly for the wide varity of media it plays,before anyone says "why would you want it for music?" thats simple to answer. I don't have a CD player, MP3, or Ipod.
    The battery doesn't last long? so what, like your going to sit there for 4-5 hours straight playing videogames on a tiny screen. To me the battery length is fine.
    I also like the PSP selection bette than the DS.
    I also like how the PSP has a wider varity of mod features, My friends plays about 100 diffrent SNES titles. You can also watch bootleg anime on it (don't ask me how...my friend is a tech nerd, he does all this crazy crap)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lets all put it this way, the DS is for people who only like to play games and wireless multiplayer. Games such as, Goldeneye Rogue Agent, Mario Kart DS, Metroid Hunters DS, etc. Those are the kind of games that we want. No one cares about high tech graphics. Heck i feel like spitting this out for the sake of it. I play Super Mario Bros 1 more than all of the GTA's put together. Why?.. Gameplay is the best cure. Fancy graphics and high pitch sound doesnt cut it. Nintendo is on the right train tracks this time .

family:
    -------

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Who said that some of us liked the games just because of the graphics?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't have a CD player, MP3, or Ipod
    Wow that blows, but why not just buy one of those things?

Of Shadows... Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2005 08:38 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Not going to get involved in this debate, but I shall add a tid bit of info. Take a quick look at the Japan hardware sales these days. If they are any indication at the constant battle between the consoles - Nintendo does seem to know what they are doing and will be with us for quite awhile

*Picks up a DS and wanders away*
    Shall return in one week

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The UK has sold more psp's but the DS will catch up. I can bet that Sony's PSP will be like another dud.

family:
    -------

Closed Thread

Thread Information