AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Paper Chase

Member Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 09:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Paper Chase

This is pretty much what I listen to half of the time, John Congleton is creepy to no end. If you like music that could be a horror movie then check them out. If your easily frightened run far far away and put on some ska. I don't really know what to compare them to people I know who like Murder By Death tend to be into this band if thats any help. I mean really in my book you can't go wrong with a band that uses Kitchen knives for percussion.
    http:
    //profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=477 60343
    Last edited by Gravemaker; 07-24-2007 at 12:40 PM.
    A clever man who taught his flesh the way of steel, this lasting man of resolve and will.

Closed Thread

Thread Information