AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Game not saving scores.

Senior Member Bunny Tsuki is on a distinguished road Bunny Tsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2007 01:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Game not saving scores.

I really love playing the Mah Jong games but the second one, right under Mah Jong Match, doesn't save the scores.

And cause it doesn't do that, it only shows that its been played 11 times and I've played it at least 4 or 5.

I was wondering if you could get this fixed???

Thank you very much when you get to it.
    I am the hope of the future, the one people look up to. I know what it is like to lose everything to save everything. I am Sailor Cosmos.

*Bunny Tsuki/Sailor Moon of Crystal Intentions*

Family in journal

Made by my artistic older sis Sumomo1

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2023 03:50 PM
    Threads

Could you please provide a link to the game in the arcade. There are too many games to sift through just to find this one.

Thank you.
    I am Jakiao - The Resident Dw33b / Forum & Chat Admin
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Thinking about asking a question in Site Issues and Questions?
    Be sure to SEARCH FIRST before making a new thread. Chances are, someone already asked!

Senior Member Bunny Tsuki is on a distinguished road Bunny Tsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2007 01:41 PM
    Threads

I hope this will go through.

http://www.animeforum.com/arcade.php?do=play&gameid=226

Mahjong Solitare.
    I am the hope of the future, the one people look up to. I know what it is like to lose everything to save everything. I am Sailor Cosmos.

*Bunny Tsuki/Sailor Moon of Crystal Intentions*

Family in journal

Made by my artistic older sis Sumomo1

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2023 03:50 PM
    Threads

Did you check if this isn't a manual score submit game? Some games require that you click a "Submit Score" button.
    I am Jakiao - The Resident Dw33b / Forum & Chat Admin
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Thinking about asking a question in Site Issues and Questions?
    Be sure to SEARCH FIRST before making a new thread. Chances are, someone already asked!

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Hm, lets see, there's no submit button before the game ends ... the game also doesn't end when there are no more combinations to open (also, if you use the shuffle function).
    So, I had to wait ... wait about 10min ... wait ...
    And when the time count stopped ... it redirected me to the forum's main page >_>

Key, here's the problem ... there's a submit button when the game ends (got it on the 3rd level of the game), tho, when the game ends it auto loads the 1st page of the forums ... so, you even don't have a chance to hit the submit button >_>

And I just got a score of 23838 playing it >_>
    Last edited by wizz-o-matic; 09-07-2005 at 05:46 AM.

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

lol many aracade games have problems when it comes to submit high scores. Dont tell me you guys hadn't noticed before. I mean there r alot of games with that problem.

Closed Thread

Thread Information