AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Quotes from the Dinner Table!

Illusionist Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Quotes from the Dinner Table!

Everyone has their horror stories when it comes to RPing... but lets face it, players say the damnest things! Every table has its great quotes that had everyone in stitches for hours. I figured I'd share some with you that I've found posted from time to time across the net. Feel free to add your own.

Princess Minako: *growls because you're just trying to start drama* don't spam your own thread with OT crap. :P

DM: There are three artifacts in a glass case.
    Thief: What are they?
    Paladin: I detect evil.
    DM: The first is a crown made from the skull of some beast, and it's covered in blood and strange dark runes. Evil. The second artifact is a scepter shaped like a black widow spider. Evil. The third artifact is a necklace made of human hair, bloody teeth and the bones of a small child.
    Thief: Strangely enough, neutral.

Gnome Barbarian: My dead war pony deserves a proper burial. I cut him into pieces and stuff him in my bag of holding until I can bury him at a later time.
    Paladin: Ok, Auren is a little creeped out now.
    Gnome Barbarian: Then I rip the jawbone off his skull and wear his head like a helmet.
    DM: OK, Abelle (the Lawful Good cleric) is also a little creeped out now.
    Gnome Barbarian: This from someone who lusted after a sadistic Duergar murderer?
    DM (as Abelle): That was different...

DM: The guards demand that you hand over all your weapons and magical devices.
    Thief/Mage: You wouldn't deprive an old man of his walking staff.
    DM (as guard): Nice try, mage. Hand it over.
    Thief/Mage: Fine, fine.
    DM (as guard): All of it.
    Thief/Mage: You wouldn't deprive an old man of his... Cloak of the Arachnid.
    DM (rolling): You find... A ring of three wishes...
    Thief/Mage: Whoa.
    DM (rolling): ...with one wish left on it.
    Thief/Mage: Mine. I grab it and put it on.
    DM: You realize that Lazarus (the archmage) is going to take that away from you. It's his job to prevent powerful magics from falling into the wrong hands.
    Thief/Mage: I wish that Lazarus would just leave us alone.
    (moment of silence)
    Thief/Mage: <obsenity censored to please the forum monkeys>

Roscoe Chubbywater, undead halfling: You slew me 25,000 years ago, Ahlrid! Now, I have come to take revenge for me and my dark masters.

(Ahlrid casts a telekinesis spell on the undead halfling which takes his body to a height of 100 feet...then drops the halfling, who goes splat against a cobbled road)

Ahlrid: You know, I think he had the wrong guy...it's kinda sad, really

Joe: "I have a small plan."
    Will: "A small plan?"
    Joe: "Usually my big plans get me in trouble, so I'm hoping a small plan won't."

Chris: "I summon an Earth elemental.."
    Will: "It appears."
    Chris: "Does it kill me?"
    Will: "Not instantly."

"How about things that make vast quantities of fire?" -Benjamin
    "It's called 'wood'." -Adelaide

GM: As you enter the kitchen of the old mansion, you find an old wood stove.
    White Mage: Wouldn't that be dangerous? It'd light itself on fire.
    GM: ...as in it uses wood for fuel.
    White Mage: Oh.

In a Dr. Who game...
    Player 1: What's in the room?
    GM: Gardening Tools and an axe.
    Player 1: An axe?
    GM: Yeah, a space axe.
    Player 1: What's a space axe?
    GM: Well, it has a light on it that let's you know it's on.

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 08:59 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Me: I drink the potion of alchemists fire

*hides*
    I had drunk the potion of fire breath, so I assumed it was the same...though I knew what it does, but I did not think what it does at that moment(got too excited - BURN BURN BURN lol). Oh well... Stupidity is infinite <_<

In need of a dose of ARIA.
    In need of a ticket to Neo-Venezia.

Ivanova is god.

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Please use the existing quotes topic.
    Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information