AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Um, Hello?

Junior Member Lazarus Jones is on a distinguished road Lazarus Jones's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Um, Hello?

Er, Hi. I haven't got a clue what goes on here sooooo........... yeah.......

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

Hello, and welcome to AF and all that good stuff. Well, gotta go, I'm late for the bar. ^_^ PM if you need anything.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Leena will become famous soon enough Leena will become famous soon enough Leena's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2008 12:46 AM
    Threads

Hello nice to meet you and welcome to AF.

Senior Member ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2005 06:35 PM
    Threads

Here ill help you. i will pm you 2maro i g2g

Darkness Realm. ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 05:44 PM
    Threads

Alo welcome to af. have fun being here.

Senior Member YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2005 11:49 PM
    Threads

Ohaiyou!! Welcome. Post a lots. Love love.

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

hello welcome to AF and have fun posting but don`t spam

Regrets(ken) Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2005 09:23 AM
    Threads

hi welcome to af

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

Welcome to the forum.

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 09:15 AM
    Threads

Hello
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

Member Charliee will become famous soon enough Charliee's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2005 11:59 AM
    Threads

Welcome friend. I have only been here for a few days as well. But If you have been to gaia online...this place is much better. The people here are nicer and not rude jerks that like to push around the newbies. =)
    Me >=/
    Life is just the preparation for death.

I look at her...and know my life is worth living.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Hello! Welcome to Af. Have fun posting, chatting, and anything else that you will do while you're here. Make sure you read the rules too. See ya!
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus Jones
    *stares quizzacally* REALLY? *bows and hands you a blanket* Hello and welcome to AF. If you need help or just a friend PM me and I'll get right back to you. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief. TTYL

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

The Broken Vampire Legend Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2008 06:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxMooinkxX

hey welcome to af hope you injoy the site if you need help or anything pm me

brother: tiger_stripe
    big brother: hero
    little sister: sesshoumaruluver
    cousins: crystel_alchemist, MSCBrock
    Cool anime-addicted Dad: Therebel

i the guardian of souls in the nether realm shall watch over the weak and protect all who are in need of help for i shall protect with my life my soul and my sword.

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

-waves- hi if you need anything just pm me or just a friends -bows-
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus Jones
    WELCOME!! WELCOME!! *bows* You'll learn as you go along (I did) Just have fun on the forums, chat about anime and manga, and follow the rules! Moku's formula for SUCESSS!!!
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Charliee
    The people here are nicer and not rude jerks that like to push around the newbies. =)
    Nope, we just poke them, eat them, and steal their blankets! =^.^=

Owned by Nineteenth Crimson Nightmares is on a distinguished road Crimson Nightmares's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2005 01:07 PM
    Threads

Ello! =3 If you need any help, or a friend, let me know.
    ...-...Crimson Nightmares...-....Envy....-...

You are a half angel. You can't seem to find your wings to fly off into happiness. You often seem depressed but really your trying find something that you sometimes don't even know. You can't help but feel lost and so sometimes loose faith in what comes ahead but even if you do find what your looking for you keep the happiness inside but none the less you are a kind person.

+ AH MUNNA EAT CHOO! + YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi°'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:36 PM
    Threads

hiya and welcome to the AF! hope you have fun. read the rules, dont spam and stuff and you will be fine! PM me if you want someone to talk to or something else.
    Bye-Bye *waves*

Send me random PM's; I like random PM's

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallo and welcome.
    Take the time to read and more importantly follow the rules.
    I hope you have fun...if you have any questions visit site issues/questions for the answers. ^_^
    thank you and have a nice day!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Deranged Silenus BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune is infamous around these parts BloodyRamune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2005 05:49 AM
    Threads

Hey there! Welcome, welcome, welcome!

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Greetings there to you, Anyway welcome to Anime Galleries Forum Lezarus Jones. I'll introduce to myself this time. I am Tatsuya Suou the only persona user, but I can be also as the great Legendary Sword Master Ryusuke Takemura. It is an honor to meet you now. Of course you can be my new friend either. Oh just call my nickname Masaru or Ryusuke or Tatsuya that would be cool. Please PM me if you want to chat.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

The pink dude. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 11:43 AM
    Threads

hi and welcome to AF dont spam
    read da rules and if you need anything just PM me

laterz,Thunder

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

hi there!! what we do here is post and get friendly...have fun posting!!

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Senior Member Lightangel will become famous soon enough Lightangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2007 07:39 AM
    Threads

Welcome have tons of fun here & if you need help or want to chat or want a friend than just pm me.

The light comes from within.

~Sig made by Scribbles~

(\_/)
    (O.o)

(> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Closed Thread

Thread Information