AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: LOVE HINA---who is better suited?

Member Cyra the demonangel is on a distinguished road Cyra the demonangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2007 04:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post LOVE HINA---who is better suited?

okay, love hina fans, i have a question......

mutsumi or naru? which is best for our famous, klutzy, hot-but-not guy, keitaro?

in my own opinion, i'd pick mutsumi because they are BOTH klutzy and look way much better together. Naru is alright, but c'mon, mutsumi seems like the best. i dunno....maybe its her hair and personality? yes, thats it.....her hair is totally awesome! XD and she is the best......
    "Be content whenever you can, no matter the situation."
    -Cyra the demonangel

Brother: Ryku Isaigana

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

I like Kitsune............. she's hot.............
    I think he fits fine with both of them, if I had to choose, I'd probably go with Mutsumi, I like watermelons and long hot baths too! *grin*

Member Cyra the demonangel is on a distinguished road Cyra the demonangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Sake
    I like Kitsune............. she's hot.............
    I think he fits fine with both of them, if I had to choose, I'd probably go with Mutsumi, I like watermelons and long hot baths too! *grin*
    yessss.....Mutsumi is the best! good choice..
    -Cyra the demonangel

Future Manga Producer Anime_Overload will become famous soon enough Anime_Overload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 10:09 PM
    Threads

Niether. Shinobu deserves him the most out of all of them!

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anime_Overload
    Shinobu's like 14.... He's 20, something WAY not right about that. Mutsumi's even the closest in age out of Naru, Mutsumi and Shinobu, cause Naru's 17 if I remember right, and I think Mutsumi is 21. I'm not sure, I need to watch them again.

Future Manga Producer Anime_Overload will become famous soon enough Anime_Overload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In the end of the manga Shinobu is 19. The best things are woth waiting for you know.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

hmm...i say naru...you know...they two of them being married and everything kinda puts a damper on everything.If i recall keitaro and Naru were married a few months ago
    (see, ken loves his work, no matter how old)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In the end of the manga Shinobu is 19. The best things are woth waiting for you know.
    That's still 6 years difference, it just seems kinda wrong. And if it's the 'best thing' we are after here, the 'best thing' would be Kitsune. Redfield's got a point though, with him being married to Naru, it would kinda stall any serious relationship with Shinobu anyway.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey if an 80 year old man can marry a 24 year old woman now a days then 6 years differance an't nothing! Hey there's the possibility that Naru and Keitaro could divorce! After all Naru said she was going to keep her madien name...and that could cause some problems.

Senior Member Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711 is infamous around these parts Naruto711's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 11:30 AM
    Threads

Mutsumi is mabye the best choice, but tell me, is she a bi. I mean she kissed naru. that freaked me out. tell me if shes a switch hitter. any way she is still awsome......and hot and the best suited for keitaro

Junior Member chidori kaname is on a distinguished road chidori kaname's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 07:01 AM
    Threads

naru is the best

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto711
    Mutsumi is mabye the best choice, but tell me, is she a bi. I mean she kissed naru. that freaked me out. tell me if shes a switch hitter. any way she is still awsome......and hot and the best suited for keitaro
    If thats what I'm thinking of, it was only because Kanako convinced her it would help Naru's and Keitaro's relationship. I'm fairly sure she isn't bi.

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

shes not, she was trying to help with keitaro's and naru's love life but she was found out! haha! what i am wondering is how she got keitaro's voice perfectly.

Ya know that the Japanese version of that episode had naru naked? she wasnt holding a towel over herself until the stupid american government but blocks on it!

Surrounded by idiots... Starkwynd will become famous soon enough Starkwynd will become famous soon enough Starkwynd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2006 12:02 AM
    Threads

I don't like either of em, but Naru is probably best since that's what he wanted.

Plus I think Mutsumi is older than Keitaro is anyway.

Ignorance isn't bliss, blissful people are just incredibly ignorant.

STOP IGNORING ME!!!!!!!

"The phrase 'dead meat' is so redundant. Once something gets
    classified as 'meat,' it's chances of recovery are pretty slim."

"There's a porkchop in the freezer I'm optimistic about. He's a fighter."

Member Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu is on a distinguished road Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2005 04:06 PM
    Threads

Naru is the best!!!!

and that is why....
    Reasons:

1. Naru is the best.
    2. I can't imagine Keitaro with Mutsumi... 2 dumba**es together's gonna cause real trouble.
    3. Shinobu, Nyamo, Sara and Mei are children and Keitaro is not a paedo****
    4. Motoko can't make it because she hates turtles....
    5. Kitsune no, because I don't know why....
    6. Su, you give your own reasons....

All this stuff to say that Naru is the BEST suit and it was not necessary to raise this topic to start with...

But now that you say it, if Keitaro goes with somebody else.....then Naru's mine....ahaha.....why didn't I think about it...(joking of course)

Senior Member anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek is infamous around these parts anime_Geek's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 03:54 AM
    Threads

i should get outta herew before i get cought again

♣♥My sweet big sister~ Hira why did you have to leave so early? ♥♣
    ♣♥and My sweet little sister~ Shaza I love you *Hugs*♥♣
    ^___________________^

Junior Member chidori kaname is on a distinguished road chidori kaname's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 07:01 AM
    Threads

yes jast like Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu said

Member B0red$pirit can only hope to improve B0red$pirit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2005 12:14 PM
    Threads

Leave the story alone, can't believe you're arguing about it. The story is nice as it is, nice ending. Why are you all fighting for I don't know what fictional character? Don't you have girlfriends or what? For those b@k@ like "anime_overlord" or "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu", go find a real girlfriend, instead of living in dreams (dreaming that one day they can have Naru or Shinobu)

Let Keitaro and Naru marry, they make a nice couple.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

DUDE! That'll be, like, ILLEGAL! ew....gross. Shinobu's only 13 and keitaro is....what? 21?!......okay....whatever...*chills*
    -Cyra the demonangel

Junior Member Karei is on a distinguished road Karei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 10:16 AM
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Cyra the demonangel
    yessss.....Mutsumi is the best! good choice..
    Definitely true... ^-^

Always feeling incomplete inside...

lost in pain ThaiCat91 will become famous soon enough ThaiCat91 will become famous soon enough ThaiCat91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2006 11:25 AM
    Threads

naru, someone must look after keitaro when he does somthin' stupid

Junior Member **lone_sad_puppy** is on a distinguished road **lone_sad_puppy**'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2005 05:08 PM
    Threads

hmm hard chose or have to think about it
    DARKNESS hiiam lone sad puppy!!!

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2005 02:06 AM
    Threads

Must dicide

SPed of the Week clowtrigger is on a distinguished road clowtrigger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 07:39 AM
    Threads

Well, the most illegal incest case ever... KANAKO!!!!!

Member Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu is on a distinguished road Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2005 04:06 PM
    Threads

How many times do I have to mention it?

Naru is the best

.....and don't even mention Kanako....you, bunch of incestuous hentai

The general public has already spoken
    See for yourself...http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=27722

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information