AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Just Silly ol' Me! Haha! WooOT!

Senior Member Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2005 06:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Just Silly ol' Me! Haha! WooOT!

Hi my real name is Tess...and uhh my favorite band is Linkin Park (Even though my all time favorite will always be Blink182, cause I love my buddy Tom!) and uh...I draw but I'm not very good, like Nayru. Lady_Nayru is my friend. *GASP* Hi Nayru! Haha. I am a very open minded person.....yeah.. lol and I hope to make lots of friends on here woooT!
    lol
    -T xXx
    Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me...I wish none of this had happened..
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case you were also meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Hello! Welcome to Af. Have fun posting, chatting, and anything else you will do while you're here. See ya!
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey welcome to the forum, not a fan of linkin park but i am glad that you joined af and stuff.
    -TWM-

Senior Member Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol yeah a lot of people I met dispise LP...So I'm use to it Thanks for the welcome!! I feel loved! Haha.
    Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me...I wish none of this had happened..
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case you were also meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought.

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

Welcome to the forum.

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Alo and welcome to af. I'm pyro. IF you need anything or just want a friend pm me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by pyrothunder336
    Alo and welcome to af. I'm pyro. IF you need anything or just want a friend pm me.
    Thanks I'll keep that in mind...*PMs* lol

Digital Plague cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 08:59 AM
    Next door to the small mining town known as "Wilmette" (heh)
    Threads

Hi and welcome to AF! Wow I havent greeted anyone in a while... *hands her a blanket and some pocky* Have fun posting and meeting new people! If you need anything or just wanna be friends feel free to pm me! I'm on most of the time... heh.
    See ya around the forums!!! ~CBD666
    (Oh, and beware of teh blanket thief!!!)

>Family is in mah Journal<
    ~PROUD MEMBER OF THE BISHIES HUNTERS CLAN~
    ^
    *OWNER OF DAISUKE NIWA*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lmaoo!! Haha thanks! People here actually greet you...haha Anyway, I'll be giving you that PM shortly I'm sure *PMs* Buhaha! lol!

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 03:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

welcome to AF. beware of the Blanket Thief!

*hands a blanket and a couple of white chocolate cookies*

~~~Have Fun~~~
    "Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

Hi there new, uninitiated person. I shall refer to you as 'squirt' for no reason whatsoever. This will last until you have a custom avatar. PM if you need help. (and ONLY if you need something!)

Darkness Realm. ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 05:44 PM
    Threads

Alo and welcome to af.

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

hello and welcome to AF!!!^^

+ AH MUNNA EAT CHOO! + YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi°'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:36 PM
    Threads

hiya and welcome to the AF! hope you have fun. read the rules, dont spam and stuff and you will be fine! PM me if you want someone to talk to or something else.
    Bye-Bye *waves*

Send me random PM's; I like random PM's

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As I'm playing catch-up today....here's my standard speach.

Read the rules
    Follow the rules
    ph33r me
    (okay, that last one isn't really a requirement, merely a guideline)
    Follow all links posted in the rules and you should be fine
    Remember spamming is bad and is punishible by death...you could be come my next breakfast/lunch/snack/dinner. ^_^ (see important info link in my sig)

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 09:15 AM
    Threads

Hows it hanging?
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki-Sama
    Hi my real name is Tess...and uhh my favorite band is Linkin Park (Even though my all time favorite will always be Blink182, cause I love my buddy Tom!) and uh...I draw but I'm not very good, like Nayru. Lady_Nayru is my friend. *GASP* Hi Nayru! Haha. I am a very open minded person.....yeah.. lol and I hope to make lots of friends on here woooT!
    lol
    -T xXx
    NEWBIES!!! *bows and hands you a blanket* Greetings and welcome to AF. PM me if you need any help or just a friend. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief. Sorry to rush off, but still so many more to greet. *waves* TTYL

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I may be a newb on this site doesn't mean I'm a newb at rping n stuff lol WoooT!

and I'm Hagning just fine BMS lmaoo, just listening to Queen, n Linki Park, and Greenday, and uhh...All That I've Got by The Used lol

~*Daydreaming*~ Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 10:30 PM
    Threads

Hello!! and welcome to AF!! I hope you have lots and lots of fun on this site!! I think Linkin Park is A really good band!!
    it's definitely one of my favorite bands!! feel free to pm me anytime if you ever wanna chat or something see ya later!
    Last edited by Angel_Girl; 09-07-2005 at 11:04 AM.

The Broken Vampire Legend Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2008 06:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxMooinkxX

hi welcome to af hope you injoy the site

brother: tiger_stripe
    big brother: hero
    little sister: sesshoumaruluver
    cousins: crystel_alchemist, MSCBrock
    Cool anime-addicted Dad: Therebel

i the guardian of souls in the nether realm shall watch over the weak and protect all who are in need of help for i shall protect with my life my soul and my sword.

Closed Thread

Thread Information