AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Americans Are Stupit =P

A.R.S.F. Team #7 Leader m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 04:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Americans...stupid...why yes I can agree with that. I know quite a few people who arent all that smart. I agree that our country really needs to step up it's education process, make things easier and teach more prevalant stuff. Also career education is INVALUABLE, its extreamly important and more schools need to open up career centers. My school had one, that's how I trained to become a Firefighter, hell that's where I got my First Responder, CPR and AED, HAZMAT Awareness, and Firefighter I certifications.

If more schools would just focus on the basics (Math, English, Social Studies, Science) then it would make things easier, but even within those courses things need to be changed. I went through all my math classes, and I learned only a couple things that I have so far used in real life, but I was tought hundreds of useless things that I would never have to figure out. Again they should get back to the basics, same with Social Studies, sometimes they can get way off into right field and teach us stuff that we just dont need to know.

And that is how I feel about that, our school system is messed up. We should take an example from Japan's school system.

The One I Love Very Much: Chibi-chan

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 05:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by bms
    I am an American and not proud of it.
    Damn right.

Member ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 09:22 PM
    Threads

yes us americans are stupit. yes bill gates and ben franklin are both mindless twitts. now u could have been polite and just said some americans are idiots, like bush, but not all of us......

Sig thanks toaYaMe5967~^_^~

Member The Awakening is an unknown quantity at this point The Awakening's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2005 04:35 PM
    Threads

I believe it.
    It doesn't take all those scientists to prove americans are stupid.

I mean look at all the gangstas out there. Some of them are pretty... slow, and ya know that most of the USA's population is gangs and thugs!

I'm not but just saying.

Junior Member MirrorMan will become famous soon enough MirrorMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2005 05:21 PM
    Threads

What do you expect? The schools don't provide hardly any real education.

And yet the USA is rich enough to make that happen and Bush just sits in his office going "Ooohh, heee hee hee! Look at all da money I have! Woooo hee hee hee!"

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads

It's true that most americans are stupid but I'm glad I'm not one of them. I maybe only 14 but in 5 different test I have genius iq. See me not stupid. lol

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 11:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

I wish people would figure this article is a fake. Put it all together with other "Tests" and "Studies".
    A good portion of Americans don't fill out the census or file taxes, why would they do a I.Q test? How do we know the test was'nt run on bias reasoning? (They tested the dumbest people they could possibly find.)

This is as elaborate as the "Hillary Clinton and President Bush Ban Videogames" article that appeared on the net a few months ago. It stirred up rather inept comments and no one bothered to really notice that the article was'nt run in any magazine, newspaper, legit news website (legit means legit, none of the opinonated stuff.) and the poster never shared their "source".

History repeats itself more and more on the net.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 04:36 PM
    Threads

19th just can't face the fact that he is scientifically proven to be a dumbass. He was tested. His IQ? 0.

Wow, how os that possible. Only 19th could be that stupid.

I said Do not post if you are going to flame in my thread, now I a forced to take this to the mods.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 05:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Of course it's fake, but there are stupid Americans. However EVERY county has a portion of the population thats...slow so to speak.

Edit: He wasn't flaming however...He brings up a valid point. By saying he has an IQ of zero however...THAT is flaming.

Senior Member Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 09:00 PM
    Whangdoodleland (if you don't know where it is READ THE BOOK!!!)
    Threads

That's very sad. We (USA) have all of this money yet we decide not to spend it on education.
    Time going one way...
    Life going another...
    Forgotten in the middle...
    Waiting to be remembered...

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 11:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnaku
    19th just can't face the fact that he is scientifically proven to be a dumbass. He was tested. His IQ? 0.

Wow, how os that possible. Only 19th could be that stupid.

I said Do not post if you are going to flame in my thread, now I a forced to take this to the mods.
    Go ahead, report me.
    How am I flaming?

All I did was the sensable questioning of a supposed "fact", all you did was come at me with the typical name calling, which can be proven with another fact.

Did I name you anything? Not at all. If you can't be a reasonable person, you need to report yourself, since you started the actual flame. = )

Now, back on the topic. Is this study real or made up? If it is real, provide a sitation, a link, a scan of a newspaper, a smoke signal, something that provides some faint evidence of it.
    It's not that difficult to do.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

I'm sorry MsAeris Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Awakening
    I believe it.
    It doesn't take all those scientists to prove americans are stupid.

I mean look at all the gangstas out there. Some of them are pretty... slow, and ya know that most of the USA's population is gangs and thugs!

I'm not but just saying.
    I hope you're kidding for your sake,cause this is nothing short of a moronic reply.

As for 19th,don't even waste your time trying to explain anything to these people.Sadly enough they don't understand,It's basicly like trying to teach a Five year old how to do calculus.

Social expectations diminish an individual's ability to think as an individual.

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 02:19 AM
    Threads

Closed for flaming--and not by 19th.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information