According to the WDI (Worldwide Department of Inteligence) Half of the American population is... well, stupid. 40% of Americans do not know where the USA is located on the map. 60% do not know what DNA does. And 1 in 5 Americans believe that the Sun revolves around the Earth.

Also in a number of tests too long to list America came out at the bottom in the inteligence department. So basically America is the most uneducated rich nation.

Now although America has it's geniuses, it also has much, much more than it's fair share of idiots.

Now don't come in here saying the tests were impossible or someone calculated wrong because over two hundred of the most inteligent scientist on the planet conducted this project and made all of thier calculations correctly and thouroghly. I also don't want to hear all you people insulting me for telling the pure truth. I was not in on this study and I didn't have anything to do with the outcome, I am just spreading the truth to some demanding people. (All the ones who said Americans were the most inteligent people ever!)

If you are going to some in here flaming like a gasoline drenched pig, don't post at all.