AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Dane Cook

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Break Nine is on a distinguished road Break Nine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2005 06:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Dane Cook

Alright, you have to tell me someone here has heard of this guy. In my opinion, Dane Cook is the funniest guy on the planet. His new Cd-thing[or whatever]out, Retaliation, is the one of the most hilarious things I've ever heard. Anyways, someone tell me they've heard him. If anyone does want to listen to him, go to:
    http://www.danecook.com/
    and click, on the top right, Retaliation from the list. Listen to them all. Hilarious. BE WARNED: The content is rated for people 13 and older, so don't listen if you would get "disturbed" by it (Yeah, right..). Just giving you the heads-up. YOU WERE WARNED.
    :IPsearch:Unavailable(Error-j247f)
    -Username_break/nine:status-activated- >break/nine_?signature?[not_recorded] >break/nine_?avatar?[.code:inactive]
    .jpg_code:status-not_responding
    IDEDerror>>break/nine[?]<<
    record_#/5509-190j-e842-fx4x
    data|lost::152.9765345Mb
    registration(not_logged):
    5509-190j-e842-fx4f??not/found
    >>last_activity...N/A[no.data.found]<<
    information_last_sent-code_#245525719.44510
    information_last_recieved-code_#245525702.66459

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Dane cook is good for a lark, though i prefer penn and teller.

Wingman The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2014 06:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have heard of him, he is a allright but not the funniest guy ever or very hillarious or anything.
    -TWM-

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Hey,

We have a thread to talk about comedians, so I'm going to direct you there.

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...light=comedian

Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information