AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: what do u like better?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • a modest girl

7 63.64%
  • a skimpy dresses girl

4 36.36%
Closed Thread

Thread: do guys like the way girls dress??

Member kksdueler is on a distinguished road kksdueler's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2006 04:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default do guys like the way girls dress??

my dad has always be very blunt about issues of what i wear.
    what i want to know is what guys my own age think about the way girls dress?

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Do you care what guys wear? it's the same thing.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

yaya!!just like wat Pookychan say!!she got a point.....but u gotta give ur father some view too though....

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Well they way you dress will effect what the guys will think about most often, so that's why your father worries, cause you may give the wrong impression and end up getting in trouble.

But I do like when a girl dresses attractive and sexy, what can I say, I'm a guy.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

RAWR! :3 Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2007 08:14 PM
    Threads

hmm around here people like myself don't dress skimpy. thats the job for the rest of the school i atend. no joke. our school dress code clearly states shoulders must be covered at least with think straps, and that a skirt can't go above your first set of knuckles. which makes no sense why not just finger tips? anyway back on topic. there is one exception though. we have shirts here with no shoulders in them. then just got all the way around your shoulders. you know the extreamly wide necked strechy ones?
    were allowed to wear them because there part spandex and stick to us like glue. i have a pink an black one with my annitial on it. now the principal said we could wear them but guess what? he yanked me into his office to lecture me about it just because he thought the shirt way tight. however i pulled on the sleeve and it was plenty strechy enough. its just the way i'm build i guess i have curves. but you will see other girls dress gross. one time at a dance, this girl made fun of my pants. now you can call me a dork but i only have one pair of low rose jeans. because i hate my stomach. yes i have a small role of fat and i wont deny it, but i looked at this girl and wondered. is that a skirt she's wearing or a belt. it was gross because when she walked away you could see her rear end poking out from the skirt. and whats worse her face was piled with make up and she had on a skin tight tube top. now thats skimpy. i was only wearing a west 49 shirt and a pair of jeans with skater shoes. but teachers allow anything at our dances. you could put a chair through the wall and they'd think it was there before. but however dressing sexy is nice every once in a while. if your old enough,like in high school. seriously folks why would you want to be practically naked thinking you look good when you can be covered and look your best?
    I just came back k?
    But I'm leaving Friday July 6th - August 18th, For an international Cadet course!
    I'll see you when I get back kk?
    ^_^

Member B0red$pirit can only hope to improve B0red$pirit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2005 12:14 PM
    Threads

Modest girls would look kind of weird. I would have prefered those in fashion, but not those dressed in a perverted way. I think it will really leave a bad impression.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

i agree modest girls have a more stable fashion sense then the skimpy dressed girls
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Member Dark Galaxia Kitten has a reputation beyond repute Dark Galaxia Kitten has a reputation beyond repute Dark Galaxia Kitten has a reputation beyond repute Dark Galaxia Kitten has a reputation beyond repute Dark Galaxia Kitten has a reputation beyond repute Dark Galaxia Kitten has a reputation beyond repute Dark Galaxia Kitten has a reputation beyond repute Dark Galaxia Kitten has a reputation beyond repute Dark Galaxia Kitten has a reputation beyond repute Dark Galaxia Kitten has a reputation beyond repute Dark Galaxia Kitten has a reputation beyond repute Dark Galaxia Kitten's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2010 05:38 AM
    Threads

Skimpy dressed girls are actually funny. I guess they love the attention they get from guys who can't control their hormones. Ahaha.

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 09:15 AM
    Threads

I think all girls should dress modestly; I think they look better that way.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

Closed Thread

Thread Information