AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Just wondering about something.

Member amichan2 will become famous soon enough amichan2 will become famous soon enough amichan2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2005 12:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Just wondering about something.

1. Do not double post. Double posting is when you post once, and before anyone else posts you post again. This is an obvious rule that EVERYONE knows, and is a rule on every message board slash forum in all of existstance.
    I am only just wondering about this.
    I have been a members of many boards for over 3 years now. and I only only just started seeing this rule. It makes since to me, as it reduces spam. One of the first boreds I admined at that did not have this rule you could have a whole thread that was made up of only posts by you that could be 3 or more pages long o that was fun. ^_^.
    The first time I saw it was a year ago on AT and it was so new to me I broke it a few times, only when I first joined but have not done so since.
    currently I am a member of 20+ forums and only 5 of them have this rule, including my own and this one.

Any way I was just wonder if you also have a rule about not tag teaming, which is also new to me and not seen on to many boards.
    I am going though rose onine with draw so I am a bit moody, sorry for any thing I may say against you.

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

... So let me get this straight, you posted this to tell us that the rule isn't as absolute as we thought it was?

Then to ask about tag teaming.
    Tag teaming can be consdiered Trolling or Baiting, or Flaming depending on the situation.

The rules are a partial listing of what isn't allowed not a complete listing of what isn't. So understand why we don't list EVERY rule that we have we do list the majority of what is and isn't allowed.

Don't double post, simple.
    Don't spam, still simple.
    Don't curse, look at that it's simple.
    Don't flame, bait or troll, still a simple idea.

We ask that you respect fellow members and staff and just enjoy your time chatting here. If you believe that you are being "tag-teamed" and it is taking place on THESE forums and not on forums that the people from there forums go to, then feel free to take it up with the admin staff, we're more than happy to help people.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information