AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anime Magazines

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Lightbulb Anime Magazines

anyone read anime magazines?

i mean im starting to try to read newtype..

does anyone know any other anime magazines? or which one one is best?

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

Yup yup! I read Shojo Beat and Shonen Jump... they support new artists...
    Shojo[mean girl] beat has the more girlier stuff[hence the name, nyaaa^-^] you'll find things like nana and absolute boyfriend in there right now. Shonen[meaning boy] jump hosts things like rouroni kenshin, shamen king and naruto.. I believe naruto is a bit further in the storyline in the magazine than the manga, but right now i believe it has prince of tennis/tennis no oujisama.
    ~Skyla

Senior Member loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2006 03:02 PM
    Threads

oh well we only get newtype here -_- but i dont buy it because it's too expensive >_< it's just like buying a dvd so i rather buy anime then read about it! but my friend has a collection of newtype and i always seem to steal all his posters! ^___^ hehe

Merciful Master hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 11:30 AM
    Threads

Uh, the only one I can get is called Neo and it basically does anime, manga, games and asian films.

Closed Thread

Thread Information