AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Gotta Love That Love Hina! (Again)

Member Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu is on a distinguished road Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2005 04:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gotta Love That Love Hina! (Again)

ok guys... this is to continue our discussion on Love Hina since the last one has been closed.
    I think everybody's ready not to spam.....
    For me, Love Hina is one the greatest romance anime and manga ever made
    Simply for the sake of discussion I would like to ask readers to post their opinions eg. what do you think of the story, the characters (not shinobu lol) what you would like to see and so on...
    So I'm leaving this up to you.... (hope they do not close this thread!)

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, Love Hina is the best anime on the market right now.

Love Hina Again (the OVA) was kinda crap IMO though, they didn't give it enough time to cover all the content from the manga that it should have (also the animation wasn't as good, but again that's just my opinion)

My favorite episodes from the series were......

#1 - Episode 26 (the Christmas Special)
    #2 - Episode 12
    #3 - Episode 27 (the Spring Special)
    #4 - Episode 02
    #5 - Episode 13
    #6 - Episode 18
    #7 - Episode 17

I have a hard time organizing them after that.

Baka Sakurako Shiina will become famous soon enough Sakurako Shiina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 04:47 AM
    Threads

O_O' ive never seen the eppisodes and ive read 4 volumes Ill try to buy more when I have the money XD Motoko rocks!! Why are they so many shinobu fans?? O_o;;

Member Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu is on a distinguished road Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah I have seen the whole anime including the OVAs and I've already read the manga....
    You don't know what you're missing.....

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Youkai Mountain. The Tengu are angry and the Kappa are doing their thing.
    Threads

I've read most of the manga, except maybe the last couple of volumes, but I already know what happens in the end,haven't seen the anime yet though...is the anime worth it BTW?
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyuko
    I've read most of the manga, except maybe the last couple of volumes, but I already know what happens in the end,haven't seen the anime yet though...is the anime worth it BTW?
    yes of course...
    I know....I think almost all people ho have watched Love Hina anime and read the manga would say the manga is a lot better.

But still, it is still worth you check out the anime....but avoid one thing:
    to get the anime episodes up to the spring special and get stuck there...
    (it has a *not so good* ending that might bug you for long or until you get the OVAs...)
    I would suggest you get the Love Hina Again OVAs and watch it say as from ep 24 to the end in one go.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation blondy is on a distinguished road blondy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 07:51 PM
    Threads

na. its ok. but nothing farther.

Member Spirit of Darkness is infamous around these parts Spirit of Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2005 12:06 AM
    Threads

I love Love Hina, the anime is really funny.
    The SPIRIT is inside!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey guys.....I was thinking of something.....
    I would really like to see the rest of the manga in anime...not you?
    Indeed, there are so many things that have been left out.....that's sad!

Phantom Thief Dark Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2006 12:16 AM
    In the middle of freakin nowhere...seriously
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
    Hey guys.....I was thinking of something.....
    I would really like to see the rest of the manga in anime...not you?
    Indeed, there are so many things that have been left out.....that's sad!
    I agree with you thats messed that they did Ive read every Manga and watched a couple episodes and I thinks its messed that they would do that they should remake the animes
    http://s1.bitefight.org/*************58159
    http://z10.************.com/MidnightSanctuary/
    Please go to and check out my site. I just made it so I dont know if you will like it.

(\_/)
    (o.O)
    (> <) This is bunny.Copy Bunny in to your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    Owner:Luxa II

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kagome's Stalker
    I agree with you thats messed that they did Ive read every Manga and watched a couple episodes and I thinks its messed that they would do that they should remake the animes
    Perhaps if they did it all over again and put in all the chapters that appear in the manga it would be very nice....
    The manga and the anime are so different.
    But I don't think this would be appropriate...What I mean is that I do like both the manga and the anime and it bugs me that they have different storylines.

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

i love to see what happen to the other girls, i mean we know keitaru(me)get to go with naru right but what about the others? they in love with the guy but what about their story?
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Surrounded by idiots... Starkwynd will become famous soon enough Starkwynd will become famous soon enough Starkwynd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2006 12:02 AM
    Threads

WOOT someone else may have liked my idea from the original thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Starkwynd
    *shrugs* If it was me I'd make it the same story but instead focus on one charecter and their point of view through the series, maybe throw in some background events that we didn't get to see cause of the Keitaro&Naru theme, like some of the history and training of Motoko, or balancing school with the new life at Hinata for Shinobu maybe the events that lead to her parent's divorce and the times she used to go to the Hinatasou when she was younger, or school and crazy robots and family for Su, or background and drunken adventures (not those kind of adventures...) of Kitsune, you get the idea......
    was my idea, I had a more in depth thing but I wont take up more space unless someone wants to see it again.

Ignorance isn't bliss, blissful people are just incredibly ignorant.

STOP IGNORING ME!!!!!!!

"The phrase 'dead meat' is so redundant. Once something gets
    classified as 'meat,' it's chances of recovery are pretty slim."

"There's a porkchop in the freezer I'm optimistic about. He's a fighter."

Senior Member dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi is a jewel in the rough dark mousi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2006 01:59 PM
    Threads

i have the whole series and would lurve to see su and everyoneelse get to meet and have a story of all the characters w/ someone that they fall in lurve with. i lurve su's bro. he was soo hot. so, individual side character stories and an all color art of book of aki, the author.

Member PHPR Nova can only hope to improve PHPR Nova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2006 07:55 PM
    Threads

ok... I won't talk about shinobu (*cries*) but I did like the series. Spring Break was my favorite one. Library has it and I have it checked out :P :P Yay Me! (Makes a sig revolving around Naru)

Older Brother - Feenie
    Immortal Son to Crimson Phoenix
    Younger Sister - Chiifanloversis

Member Akina911 will become famous soon enough Akina911's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2006 01:15 PM
    Threads

i have all the episodes and i have seen love hin again its pretty good.

these sigs ^ are made by me . to get other sigs made by me and my bro go to our website http://www.animefanatics.rhs08.com/
    we have renders , wallpapers,avatars,and our own forums. ( with not that many members XD)

Member J.Rocketfingers is on a distinguished road J.Rocketfingers's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 12:11 AM
    Threads

Default Hello

I just found this forum and i would like to say somthings

Kentaro Sakata (anime)
    I dont like this guy from what I understandhe is the opposite of Keitaro.Rich good looking,charming(ok i take that one back).he was NOT in the manga but
    in the anime I think that he was put in to give poor Keitaro some compition for Naru's heart.Not much compition if you ask me.

If you didnt read the manga

if you look at Love Hina again carefully if you think about it,it was not totally
    confermed that keitaro's promise girl was naru.this being said if you only saw the anime you would think that he didnt find her.I dont know but i would be just as happy maby even happier if she wasnt in the end.

if they made a episode per chapter there would be about 120 episodes not 30
    including spring/chistmas special ,extra episode 25 and love hina again).
    Just to say in vol.10 where mutsumi loses her memory would've been a great episode and the thing i dislike NOT HATE but dislike is that they onlt used computers for the animation.no hand drawn stuff what so ever.
    Last edited by J.Rocketfingers; 04-20-2006 at 11:06 PM.

Member sis san will become famous soon enough sis san will become famous soon enough sis san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2006 05:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by J.Rocketfingers
    I just found this forum and i would like to say somthings

Kentaro Sakata (anime)
    I dont like this guy from what I understandhe is the opposite of Keitaro.Rich good looking,charming(ok i take that one back).he was NOT in the manga but
    in the anime I think that he was put in to give poor Keitaro some compition for Naru's heart.Not much compition if you ask me.

If you didnt read the manga

if you look at Love Hina again carefully if you think about it,it was not totally
    confermed that keitaro's promise girl was naru.this being said if you only saw the anime you would think that he didnt find her.I dont know but i would be just as happy maby even happier if she wasnt in the end.

if they made a episode per chapter there would be about 120 episodes not 30
    including spring/chistmas special ,extra episode 25 and love hina again).
    Just to say in vol.10 where mutsumi loses her memory would've been a great episode and the thing i dislike NOT HATE but dislike is that they onlt used computers for the animation.no hand drawn stuff what so ever.
    i strongly agree with u. i DISLIKE anime that use computer alot 4 the animation. what i think the only bad thing 4 this series is that it is soooooo obvious who keitaro going to end up with it doesnt give u even a little surprise at all (maybe they did try but if they do i dont think they did a good job)
    Bow down to MY shana

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Thank you

what is really ovious is that keitaro is in love with naru from when kentaro
    enters the seris he(keitaro) could at least take a look at motoko oe one of the other girls to at least get you hooked in so that you would know wich one he would end up. but they just gave it away.

i personally think(it may sound selfish) they should have made an episode where
    he ended up with motoko or somthing i know its far from the plot but all those
    narubashers would be happy.

Morale: [||||||||||||||||] LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know ppl, Keitaro is one of the luckiest man in the world! ^-^ He gets to girls easily and he doesn't even die from all the pain he's been through from Naru, anyway, I love Love Hina! It's such a great manga!
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

I haven't watch the anime, but I have read the mangas...

Sorry I don't have cable so I will get it on DVD
    The Sins of my Past will Drive my journey to my Purity in the future...
    I am on a long journey to redeem myself of Bad Rep...

It's Humbling yet pathetic...

Even if it's a small step, it's still progress, no matter how you look at it.

Wanderer of Quivira hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha is infamous around these parts hybridInuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 12:29 PM
    I live where everyone doesn't suspect me to be.
    Threads

Love Hina is one of my favorite anime...
    Keitaro is soo lucky...i wish i was in his place...lol

The past may hurt,
    the past may shine.
    But without it, then there would be nothing.
    Without the future soon to be past,
    we would not exist, and neither would it.
    Past is like sun, shining on the roses.
    Past tastes like revenge at times.
    Past smells like friendship at others.
    Although the past can be peaceful,
    it may also be painful.
    So just for the record,
    don't dwell on the past, or it will dwell on you.

Member sis san will become famous soon enough sis san will become famous soon enough sis san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2006 05:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by J.Rocketfingers
    what is really ovious is that keitaro is in love with naru from when kentaro
    enters the seris he(keitaro) could at least take a look at motoko oe one of the other girls to at least get you hooked in so that you would know wich one he would end up. but they just gave it away.

i personally think(it may sound selfish) they should have made an episode where
    he ended up with motoko or somthing i know its far from the plot but all those
    narubashers would be happy.
    i USED to have the same idea as u do but however........if they did make another ending 4 motoko then other fan 4 another char will be complain and then may end up with a ending with all the girls if this does happend the anime will be more like a game which u can chose the ending. which i dont think is good.
    Bow down to MY shana

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if they did make episodes like that it would get confusing and stray from the plot
    but i still want to see what happends after Love Hina Again its just bugging me alot.

Closed Thread

Thread Information