AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Gym Issue

Senior Member Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 08:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Whangdoodleland (if you don't know where it is READ THE BOOK!!!)
    Threads

Default Gym Issue

I just started my first day of school and I'm greeted with many welcome backs and smileing faces. I was also greeted with gym. My gym class has 8 girls (including me) and the rest is all boys. All of the boys are very competive and 6 of the girls are ditzy and 1 of the girls is just annoying. I told my mom about it and she said that she would try to get my gym class changed but I need a good excuse or the school wont do the switch. I really want to swich gym classes.

Here are my excuesses so far (they aren't good enough to get my gym class changed.)

- There are like no girls
    - All of the boys are over competive
    - None of my friends are in my gym class

Unless I can come up with a really good excuse or get very sick or break a bone. It looks like I'm stuck with the horried gym class.

I know that life can't always be candy but I would like my gym class to be switched.
    Time going one way...
    Life going another...
    Forgotten in the middle...
    Waiting to be remembered...

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

well gym isnt that bad the more competitive the guys are the better you will feel when you kick their butts and just ignore the ditzy girls
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Senior Member Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm pretty good at most of the sports we do except track, tumbling, and inline skating. It's sort of hard go get the ball when the boys hog it.
    Time going one way...
    Life going another...

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

It sucks, but you have to deal with it.

I don't like it when people fake injuries to get out of Gym class. It's not funny, because I've had BAD bad injuries before, and it's like when you fake an injury, you're just mocking the people that really do have to deal with them.

Last year, I didn't take Gym at all. I was excused due to an injury I stil deal with today. So, unless you'd like to fall off a horse, go to physical therapy for 3 months, and have your shoulders in pain for 10 months, I'd suggest sticking it out.

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Well that sucks. Can you just switch out anytime you want to? Around here we can for the first 2 weeks of school

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You can but you have to have a good excuse like lets say that you had study hall in the Woods Room you might ask for a transfer if your allerigies act up.
    Time going one way...
    Life going another...

Closed Thread

Thread Information