AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What bugs you about them?

A Supporter of Toast Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 10:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In a place where stupid reign supreme...Earth
    Threads

Default What bugs you about them?

I know that most people specially with husbands/wives or a bf/gf probably notice a few things about most women or about most men that bugs them.

I went over to my friends house and the phone rang like seven times while i was there, and he just stared at it like he didn't know what to do with it. then he asked me if i wasn't gonna get it....IT AIN'T MY HOUSE!!! --;;;; this has happened more than once...like every time i go over to my guy friends house i feel like a maid. I swear if the phone had a cord i'd strangle him with it.

and girls no offence i am one but gawd!! sometimes they can be so unorganized. like i saw my friend in action once. She woke up late for school, by then i was already outside waiting on her, and she took forever in the bathroom like two and a half hours, then she put on her 'stuff' in like thirty more minutes and rushed out forgetting her school supplies...she did remember her make up kit though. lol

*sigh* such a pain....oh well....maybe its just the people i know...yup i know a lot of other people who are a lot more organized though. that makes me happy. ^^'
    Although, i do have a tendency to oversleep...so i got an alarm clock lol it dosen't help.

<Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks?
    <TheXPhial> vaccuums
    <Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?
    <TheXPhial> black holes
    <Guo_Si> Hey, you know what just isn't cool?
    <TheXPhial> lava?

----------------------------------------

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:05 PM
    Threads

oh! Generalizing the sexes!! *laughs to herself* I can see this going in one of two directions, complete funniest or Flame war, I personally hope it's the latter.

I hear the phase "Women can't drive" a lot--of course it's not true--which leads me to hate male drivers at times. :P
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

the main thing that bugs me about guys is their need to be way too overprotected of their gf that is a real turn off
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Senior Member prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 01:42 PM
    Threads

the thing that bugs me about guys is they are so peverted. Like one time, my bf and i were at the mall watching a movie,and we started to kiss and he just grabbed my butt so i slapped the hell out if him
    Always remember....... Yanagi ni kaze.

Sword~ Big Brother
    ~*Layla*~ - lil sis

Member Taveenai is on a distinguished road Taveenai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2006 05:00 PM
    Threads

Listening to all you complain about how bad your boyfriends are just makes me feel so much luckier that I got the greatest man on earth! ^^

Don't try to say anything about how i'm bluffing cuz like hell I am. If you think your man can top mine you can pm me and we shall face off!

I'm never used or played or anything you might call it. I get loads of respect cuz I go out with a guy who drags god by his beard across the floor telling him to poof a beer out of no where. HAHA, I'm dumb. You get the idea, he's evil. But jeez is he ever a looker... Mmmm.

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by prettyketty
    the thing that bugs me about guys is they are so preverted.
    You're right.Some guys are preverted and obsessed with girls.I have this guy in my class,he tries to get with every girl in our grade.Whether slutty,fat,ultra thin,nerdy,goth,it doesn't matter with him.He asked out all the girls.Including me..........29 times in one day.All together the week he was asking...about 387 1/2. I got the half from by the time he was half way through asking me out,I already said no.He grabs girls butts and tries to kiss them.I pushed him down the stairs.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Member Taveenai is on a distinguished road Taveenai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2006 05:00 PM
    Threads

Sounds to me like you all are just so mad that you can't face the fact that ALL the best guys are way out of your leuge. Except me cuz I have good karma. I don't believe in luck so I refer to karma. lol, I either have the perfect guy or the perfect imposter cuz there are absolutely no prblems with us.

I feel like a savior of losers who can't get the good people. (Without the saving part)

Yup.

Senior Member Halio is on a distinguished road Halio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2008 07:16 PM
    Threads

what anoys me is that all the cute guys don't care about you and all the lesser try to get you to go out with them and ones you think are nice turn out to be real jerks

and my friend kelley is the biggest show-offy dramaqueen ever it bugs me to death

Help save the planet.
    RECYCLE!

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

What annoys me about girls sometimes is that they nag WAY too much. It's not every girl its just some of the ones that you get into a relationship with. If they ask you for something they have to have it a certain way or they'll nag you until the guy does it right or he dumps the girl. Sorry to say it but its true

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

I say that women are annoying 'cause they are always talking about how smart they are. Wich studies have proved that the average male has 5 more IQ points than the female. So ha!

Don't blame me for knowing the truth, blame Germany and Britain for cunducting those studies.

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:35 PM
    Threads

Kit:What bugs me is that some go off and flirt with
    other girls even though thay have a gf.

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

What bugs me is that all good looking guys fall for the popoular girls!!! What ever happened to the outcasts? Are we gonna stay single till we die?
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Aether_Storm Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

leaving the tiolet seat down that really make's me mad

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Katy
    Kit:What bugs me is that some go off and flirt with
    other girls even though thay have a gf.
    Pfft ;p I got one of 'em. Hot Australian, and I was probably a certified nobody in school. Rather, someone everyone knew of and had no issues with, but nobody really KNEW save a scattered few.

Of course nobody's perfect. My boyfriend leaves the seat up, doesn't pick up after himself, has near-zero patience capabilities, among other things... I luffs him anyway ^^ Like I said, nobody's perfect. You may not love these things, but you learn to love the person in spite of them, and accept the annoying aspects as coming with the package.

A Supporter of Toast Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 10:06 AM
    In a place where stupid reign supreme...Earth
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by pyrothunder336
    What annoys me about girls sometimes is that they nag WAY too much. It's not every girl its just some of the ones that you get into a relationship with. If they ask you for something they have to have it a certain way or they'll nag you until the guy does it right or he dumps the girl. Sorry to say it but its true
    yes yes we do nag a lot don't we.

Quote Originally Posted by Taveenai
    Sounds to me like you all are just so mad that you can't face the fact that ALL the best guys are way out of your leuge. Except me cuz I have good karma.
    .....................You're full of....sausage lol
    ah but really...of course no one's perfect. Its just that well, I'd like to bnow what bugs guys about us and vice versa. idle time waster...lol

<Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks?
    <TheXPhial> vaccuums
    <Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?
    <TheXPhial> black holes
    <Guo_Si> Hey, you know what just isn't cool?
    <TheXPhial> lava?

----------------------------------------

Closed Thread

Thread Information