AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate this anime!

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll

71 57.72%

23 18.70%

20 16.26%

6 4.88%

1 0.81%

1 0.81%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 0.81%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV series] Azumanga Daioh

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 12:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [TV series] Azumanga Daioh

Azumanga Daioh
    TV, 26 episodes (each of these are divided into 5 different episodes, for a total of 130 five-minute episodes)
    By Genco/J.C. STAFF, 2002.

Genre: Comedy, School life.

Plot Synopsis:

A lighthearted anime that follows the exploits and daily lives of 6 high-school girls, as well as 2 teachers and a supporting cast. It begins when Chiyo Mihama, a 10-year old girl who was bumped up several grades (and is still smarter than her classmates!), arrives for the first day of high school. From there, more characters are met and their lives are chronicled up until the day that they all graduate.

Story:
    5/10

I won't lie here, Azumanga Daioh doesn't really have a story to critique. It is a rather simple premise that doesn't appear to amount to much. However, the story is not what this anime is about at all! All it is there for is to set up the many diverse and well-executed (not to mention HILARIOUS) jokes and gags, which is a shining point in the series. The episodes do have flexible plots though, which allow for jokes for a wide variety of tastes, a few of which require some patience, but many of which will have you holding your sides for a while. All things considered, the mark that I have given for story will not be counted in the final score. It is the jokes that will be taken to account (which, were I allowed to, I would grade 9.5/10)

Character: 9.5/10

The diversity between the cast members is quite impressive. If slightly simplistic, each character has their own unique charm. Ayumu Kasuga (otherwise known as Osaka), the spaced-out girl with a tendency to sleep in class, is particularly entertaining to watch. Taniko Tomo brings new definition to the word 'hyper' (and this is a comedy anime of all things!), and tends to be quite competitive (turning even holding buckets of water in the hallway as punishment into a test of endurance, with amusing results). The creepy teacher Mr. Kimura (who is, incidentally, the only recurring male character in the series), is the resident pervert of the series, as initially evidenced by the fact that, when posed the question by a student in the middle of class, "Why did you decide to become a teacher?", he responded "BECAUSE I LIKE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS.". The cast even develops ever so slightly as the series progresses. And there are, in a rare twist, no truly annoying characters in the series! A well done job, indeed.

Animation: 7.5/10

Not great, but not terrible either. Though, considering that there is not a lot of physical activity in this series, it isn't a glaring issue to begin with. The character designs are very diverse and consistent, though. Furthermore, the super deformities that occur (there are a lot of them), all look very appropriately funny. While some of the animation does get a bit cheesy sometimes, it is very clearly intentionally done. Honestly though, there really isn't much else to tell here. It gets the job done.

Voice Acting/Music: 9/10

A simple, yet charming soundtrack. It manages to effectively establish the lighthearted atmosphere without going overboard. Similar things can be said about it's sole opening and ending songs, which are also pretty catchy as well as appropriate. As for the voice acting, there is little to complain about here. Each character has a fitting voice for their respective characters. From Osaka's catatonic, even tired sounding voice to Sakaki's quiet, reserved voice, there as much diversity here as with the cast themselves. Though, one thing I feel I should mention is that Chiyo has a higher-pitched voice than my 3-year-old cousin (who is also a girl)! I got used to it pretty quickly, though. Nicely done.

Overall: 9/10

On the whole, his is probably the funniest (and weirdest) anime I have ever seen. In the wrong hands, this could have easily fallen flat on it's face due to it's notable lack of story. Fortunately, the execution was near-perfect, and we have a very funny anime. While a few jokes do fall flat, and it is something of an acquired taste, the series is pure, comedic bliss and should not be missed..
    Family

Brother in Arms: Saint Mana
    Sister in Arms: JiruCloud
    Sister: Anbu-Kakashi

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

Story: (9/10) Adventures back in school...sounds boring ne? Wrong, Azumanga Daioh is a fantastic piece of work from Kiyohiko Azuma. I have not seen every episode but the first one had me hooked. I was in tears from laughing so hard at how airheaded Yukari (The teacher) can be and also how abusive she is. Her short temper and "Blonde" behavior have a great impact in the humor of the show.

Characters: (9.5/10) I can never get enough of the girls in AMD...they are diverse and unique in their own ways and as always I am fond of characters that have their own personality. Each girl is basically what you will find in any school, minus little Chiyo of course ^_^ Sakaki is your everyday un-noticed Loner, Tomo is clearly a hyperactive over achiever, Yomi is the observant laid back gal that I have yet to place in a group and Ayumu (aka Osaka) is just your every day Ditz. The one character I didn't really like was that really creepy teacher that always has the scary face and stalks the girls...I forgot his name for obvious reasons >.o;;

Animation: (10/10) As I have said in my previous reviews I am all about the defined facial animations. AMD seems to be ALL about them. Tomo and Yukari have me rolling around on the floor with the anime faces they make and I just wanted to scoop up Chiyo-chan in the episode where she forgot to do her homework and was spazing over it. Seriously...she is too frikken cute. Other than the faces the animation is very nicely done but that is just to be expected because Azuma is just that talented of a manga artist.

Audio: (8/10)This surprised me when I heard the voice actors in both english and japanese for this anime. In most others I wasn't really fond of the Japanese ones but in AMD I prefferred them. Chiyo just sounds so much cuter when she sings than the voice actress in her English Dub. So for those of you out there that haven't heard it in Japanese yet, listen, its just that much more interesting. OR at least I believe so...

Overall: (9/10) If anyone out there needs a real good laugh Azu Manga Daioh is the perfect anime for you. The jokes that are cracked will have you in stitches, as will the anime faces. If you like this anime/manga I also implore you to pick up Yotsuba & ! which was also created by Azuma. I promise this to you that the characters in this anime will grow on you, at least one of them will and it will make you smile ^_^;;

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Anime: Azumanga Daioh
    genre: Crazy Comedy
    26 episodes

Story: 10/10:
    even thought really it has no plot what so ever, it is still very interesting to watch and see how the characters interact with the every day senarios they are faced with.

Characters: 10/10:
    the characters are what make Azumanga Daioh so unique a wide range from a 10 year old child prodigy to Crazy, Hyperactive nutcases to spaced out dimwits and every thing else in between.

Animation: 9/10:
    crisp, clean animation makes it enjoyable to watch, i find myself watching it over and over again not just for its comedy but for its brilliant animation, it really ad's to the enjoyment of watching it.

Audio: 9/10:
    the opening and ending theme's made by Oranges & Lemons fit it perfectly, the starting is as mad as the anime itself and the music fits perfectly, the ending is relaxing, and they chose the perfect song for it and in the anime there is various little bits of music, my personal favorite being Chiyo-chans cooking song herd two times in episode 1.

Overall: 10/10:
    if you want a good laught with some friends or a laught on your own Azumanga Daioh is a definite 2 thumbs up its crazy school antics will have you in stiches and have you humming the opening theme the next day, i should know, it did this to me.
    Last edited by MuZ0NaZ; 12-27-2005 at 07:20 AM. Reason: font too large >_<

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Story (9/10) -
    There are no monsters, demons or angels. No magic or weapons, no curses or gifts. No quests to save the world. Not a single hero or heroine. This is beginning to sound like a very boring anime. Guess again!!!
    Azumanga Daioh follows the life of a group of kids through school, this is about as far as the story goes, no great detail or philosophical ideas. But this has got to be the funniest anime in existence! The story is made from real gold, you'll find yourself desperately trying to find the drug the writers were taking when they created Azumanga Daioh. Every episode is a stroke of genius as the writers turn a very simple everyday idea into some of the most memorable comic moments ever!

Characters (10/10) -
    If theres one thing Azumanga Daioh does right its the characters. Each one is a testimony to the creator brilliance and originality, from cute little Chio-Chan to spaced out Osaka, from Hyper load mouthed Tomo to silent and mysterious Sakaki, the characters are original in their own way and they give the series its strange feel.

Art/animation (7/10) -
    The colour in Azumanga Daioh does not leave the viewer straining at the screen. Unlike some anime that Ive seen the colour doesn't look like its been in the wash and faded, Azumanga Daioh puts together a number of colours that look great and really set the mood. In scenes where the view is ment to be repelled the colours don't go together and are much darker doing their job perfectly.
    So why does it only get a 7? Because quite simply its no Final Fantasy. Ive seen more detail in a two-bit Mario game than Azumanga Daioh. The most complicated thing in the hole series is Yukaries car and it has about 5 different colours. Almost everything in the series is fairly basic animation.

Voice acting, music (10/10) -
    I think theres only one word i can use to describe the theme music: B-e-a-utifull!
    If you translated the words from the theme music it come over as very random, which suites the show perfectly. The hypnotic rythems will have you coming back for more! The voice acting goes a long way as well as they suit the characters perfectly!

Overall (9/10) -
    Overall Azumanga Daioh is the funniest anime there ever has been, is and possible will be! I highly recommend carrying a spare pair of underwear when you decide to watch Azumanga Daioh.
    - miniPhil.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Member xPrincessxBerryx is on a distinguished road xPrincessxBerryx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 10:22 PM
    Threads

Story (10/10) -
    Theres pretty much no point to anything but..IM LOVIN EVERY SECOND OF IT!!! I love that theres no purpose to these girls,lol.

Characters (10/10) -
    They have one of the most adorable characters ever from cute adorable Chio-Chan,very dumb Osaka, to a very loud Tomo,from that silent "I don't give a damn" look Sakaki, and many more they all have there own....personalitly

Art/animation (9/10) -
    The art is pretty.

Voice acting, music (10/10) -
    It perfect!!!!!
    The voices matches the character so perfectly!!!!

Overall (10/10) -
    Overall...I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!! SO PRETTY AND FUNNY, OU'D BE DUMB NOT TO SEE THIS ANIME!!!!!

I only speak americanese manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101 is infamous around these parts manslayer101's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Doh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2011 01:37 PM
    Threads

Story 10/10 - it's pointless genious, i love this fact

Characters 10/10 - once again, another 10, the characters are genious, and pull you in, their personalities are great

Audio 10/10 - The voices match the characters, even in the english dub, which is the way i watched it

Overall 10/10 - my second favorite comedy series, only second to Abenobashi Shopping Arcade
    "...and now abides faith, hope, and love, but the greatest of these is love..."

But this would've been my Avatar:

MangaPage

Join up for a chance to win Azumanga Daioh or Moribito full anime box sets if you sign up before July 1st
    No that's not a joke...

Junior Member wakka9876 will become famous soon enough wakka9876 will become famous soon enough wakka9876's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2007 09:53 AM
    Threads

story: 9/10 This anime couldn't be any more random, there is basically no storyline but every step into nowhere leads to comedy genius, each set of episodes seems to be linked in someway but each having there own separate baseline. Jokes are set throughout the whole series that are sure to leave anybody in hysterics.

characters: 9/10 The characters are almost perfect, they couldn't be any more varied, from 10 year old geniuses to teachers with drinking problems, each character has their own unique and extremely funny personality. they even throw in a perverted teacher who is not afraid to show his emotions for young girl which just adds to the hilarity.

Art/Animation: 8/10 the colors chosen for this anime are EXTREMELY well picked, the colors are vibrant and exciting which is the same for the characters, yeah, there could be better graphics but its simple and funny.

voice/acting: 9/10 like most anime, the voices go perfect with the characters personality (like said by most other people that have posted) the way they act is so convincing, it feels as if you are watching them, even though Tomo seems to over eggsagerate (srry for the random egg pun) she is still convincing

overall: 8.5/10 the anime is one of the best and most hilarious ones i have seen up to date, definitely worth the watch, this may be taking it over the top but maybe keep a few episodes on ur ipod/mp4 player (probably too ott)

Senior Member AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 06:16 PM
    On a mission with Rosette and Chrono in Brooklin, defeating devils and evil guys by the Order.
    Threads

Cool

Story 9/10: VERY random!! This show is very funny. These girls are really played fantastic, well done for this show!! The person who created this is very smart. A group of high school girls in a high school life, teachers, and themselves. I cannot believe this anime has no guns, monsters, angels, or none of that.

Characters 10/10: I LOVE the characters!! They are awesome!! My favorite is Tomo Takino, Chiyo-Chan, Osaka and Youmi. Also, they were created so cute!! They are so adorable. WE have some funny characters here!!

Art/Animation 9/10: Great, this art looks very beautiful!! I absolutely love the way they have created the art and animation by the movements!! I also like how they jumped out of nowhere in the beginning of the theme song!! Very great!!

Audio 9.5/10: Great voice actors, nothing to be changed!! However, Osaka's voice seems kind of south. I do not really like that because it creeps me out. I guess that's okay.

Overall 9/10: Very great comedy!! Azumanga Daioh is one of my CLOSE favorite animes I have ever watched!! It makes me want to jump out of my seat!! Also, it is one of my first comedy anime shows I like.

Awesome set made by..*points at herself with an attitude* mwah ...

Rosette
    : But poopsie, we've come all this way to Sin City, so why not sin a little? Besides how often does a girl get to where an outfit like this?
    (Chrono Crusade)

Member Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2008 04:20 PM
    Threads

Story: (9/10) This anime is such a breath of fresh air! its so sweet and funny! A really good slice of life anime.

Characters: (10/10) I cant get enough of the charaters! Yukari is the most airheaded teacher ever! She's the most amusing. Chiyo-chan is 10 years old and in high school. She's so cute! Tomo-chan is energetic and loves competiton! Osaka is the airheaded ditzy one! ect.

Animation: (10/10)The faces are just as cute! i love how Chiyo-chan looks when she's sad. It was so cute in that episode when she forgot her homework and she was freaking out!

Audio: (10/10) The Japanese version is way better!

Overall: (10/10) This anime will make you die laughing! Its one of the cutest i've ever seen!

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Default Watch this! Watch it now

Story: N/A
    This anime isnt about the story. There sorta isnt one. 6 girls in a close knit group, a couple of incidentals, and 3 crazy teachers get through highschool. Thats it. Which is pure genius really.

Characters: 10/10
    Where the show really shines, when its not splitting your sides. Through the core 6 students and 2 teachers, a whole load of different relationships, personalities and issues are dealt with (in a very gentle way). Whats nice is the different levels you get to meet the characters on - there is the face that generally, but not exclusively adds to the comedy (such as Yomi's response to Tomo, Chiyo's status as a sort of very intelligent pet and Osaka. Just Osaka) combined with their more vulnerable aspects, which gradually come to light. Then there is the building of relationships and trust, which is heartwarming...

Animation: 9/10
    I really like the art - a generally realistic style, combined with skilfull use of face faults and chibi moments, which captures the show perfectly. Animation sometimes appears to suffer from excess budgeting -while a lot of comedy is derived from frame repetition, and the show isnt really about this at all, it does occasionally become tedious

Audio: 9/10
    The incidental music is LOVELY - cute, eminantly suitable, well performed... And the closing theme is possibly my favourite in any anime. The opening is good too, but something of an aquired taste. The japanese audio is much better IMO - I dont think I have ever liked high school girl dub voices, and this is no exception. While you are at it, a fansub can give handy hints for those whose knowledge of japanese culture is not at the required level (though it can feel like reading one of those guides which tells you when to laugh in a shakespear play).

Overall: 10/10
    Without doubt one of my top 3 animes. But for no reason Ive been able to put in above. This anime is one of the best written Ive seen. And it is out and out hilarious. Even if you dont get all the references to Japanese culture (if you are a westerner like me) there is still so much solid gold in here. There is also a nostalgia element for those of us who left school, and a great sense of love, to the point where I was in floods of tears over the last few episodes.... As a result of watching this I also gained a better understanding of Japanese culture, about which I have long been curious
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Junior Member iamthespiffyone will become famous soon enough iamthespiffyone's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:11 PM
    Threads

Story: (8/10) The story was good. Even though there aren't missions, villains and any other special about animes. But, Azumanga Daioh will surely make you laugh. In fact, It was one of the animes that made me laugh so hard. lol

Characters: (9/10) lol. The characters were the best! I love them. The idea about the characters was awesome. I really find Chiyo cute. And find Tomo, really FUNNY. lol. The other characters was really remarkable. XD

Animation: (9/10) LOL. The animations was really GOOD. Especially with their faces. lol. The animation was clear and attractive.

Audio: (8/10) XD Their voice adds attraction to their faces. It was good.

Overall: (9/10) For those whp wants to laugh, Azumanga Dioh is for you. I really love this anime.

Senior Member Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 07:28 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Story - 9/10
    It fits the plot of typical high-school life. Even though doesn't have any real conflict, it is still a great story.

Characters - 10/10
    I love the characters, all of them! Although Kaorin's obsession with Sakaki can get a little annoying at times. Kimura is creepy, but helps bring comedy to the show with his weird thing for Kaorin. Yukari is my favorite character. She's competitive, laid back, immature, unprofessional, and just all in all, a funny character.

Animation
    - 7.5/10
    Animation is average for the most part. Some of the sequences are fun to watch at times though, like Chiyo-chan flying in Osaka's dream. Kami Neko is adorably animated, as well.

Audio - 9.5/10
    The voices are great! Even the NA voices are well-done compared to most anime dubs. The NA voices are a little shaky in the first few episodes, but get much better after the 4th episode or so. The music is well-done and has its charm. It suits the show very well, and fits with every scenario in the show.

Overall - 9.5/10
    Everyhting about this show makes it easy to enjoy. Even if the school life genre doesn't quite suit you, Azumanga Daioh is something any anime enthusiast should view, whether it be in Japanese or English dub.

^My piece of mediocrity

Junior Member NekoTemari is on a distinguished road NekoTemari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2009 02:45 PM
    Threads

Story: 9/10 - well, fundamentally AD doesn't have any story. But everybody love school adventures of group of girls, so there must be something in it!

Characters: 10/10 - every girl has different personality, but they all are kawaii! You just cannot don't like them.

Animation: 10/10 - I really like it! It's cute and match the show perfectly.

Audio: 10/10 - I haven't watched english version, but Japanese is stunning! Voices match characters very well, it cannot be better.

Overall: 10/10 - no doubt - it's epic anime. I don't know anybody that doesn't like Azumanga - creators of this anime can be proud.
    Wanna feel that you're alive?
    Kill yourself.

Junior Member Icerain is just really nice Icerain is just really nice Icerain is just really nice Icerain is just really nice Icerain's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2009 09:45 PM
    Threads

Story: 10/10 Although there isn't really a plot. The plot is really good. Like worse is better. You probably can relate to the plot a little... ^^;

Characters: 10/10 The characters are very well thought out and would easily fit into the modern high school ^^ Each one has their distinct personality.

Animation: 10/10 The art is very simple. And beautiful. Like the worse is better I mentioned earlier. The animation is really good too, and watching it is easier than other anime.

Audio: 2/10 o_0 I didn't like this at all~ This doesn't really detract from the whole thing, though. The songs are too loud. >_< Sorry, I used to play on a silent computer and watch anime.

Overall: 10/10 Azumanga Daioh is a very good anime. The audio doesn't make it fail. This is one of the best animes.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information