AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: curious sorrow.

RAWR! :3 Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2007 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default curious sorrow.

Well i havent been on here in ages, but since i'm coming on more often i decided to post a new wall paper i made. it features dark chii. i honestly tryed to make it good but i think theres too much of that flower brush right? heh i havent quite figured out how to install brushes yet so i only have the default ones. but hey i tryed. the dementions are 800 in width and 600 in height. i tryed it on my own desktop to see if it would work. the only problem i found was that you need less icons then i have lols theres over 25 on my desktop because this i my moms computer and she is intitled to her own files. well i guess its for those of you with less icons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Darlchii.png‎
Views:	82
Size:	423.8 KB
ID:	6164  
    I just came back k?
    But I'm leaving Friday July 6th - August 18th, For an international Cadet course!
    I'll see you when I get back kk?
    ^_^

Senior Member yuzuki_the_demonangel is on a distinguished road yuzuki_the_demonangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2006 01:20 PM
    Threads

WOW!!!
    i
    lov
    it
    its
    so
    awesome!!!

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yuzuki, read the rules about posting threads with no depth to them. Why is the wallpaper "so awesome"?

Last warning.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Twilight zone ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~ has a brilliant future ~Raye Hino~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2007 02:06 PM
    Threads

It's very good Feddy. But I agree with your assessment. The flower brush was used a bit too much. I love the colour choices and the pic of Chii is a good one (not one of the many over-used pics)
    You might want to try using the forums at animegalleries.net and visit Dazzle Us as they will have people who can help you out with finding new brushes to use. Wizzy is a wizzard with these things.
    *hugs*
    No offense, Pooky.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by ~Raye Hino~
    It's very good Feddy. But I agree with your assessment. The flower brush was used a bit too much. I love the colour choices and the pic of Chii is a good one (not one of the many over-used pics)
    You might want to try using the forums at animegalleries.net and visit Dazzle Us as they will have people who can help you out with finding new brushes to use. Wizzy is a wizzard with these things.
    *hugs*
    No offense, Pooky.
    no offense taken, but this forum is to do that too. see the brush resource thread (that needs to be added to, hint hint). Wizzy also posts here as well and there are a ton of vets. So it is totally acceptable to do that here.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Closed Thread

Thread Information