AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: hkk's Gallery of Pictures

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 08:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default hkk's Gallery of Pictures

there you go.
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Always there to help ^^ hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 02:11 PM
    Threads

thx for opening up the gallery ^^ too bad it came a bit too late for my last works. but here are my latest ones ^^

all right, here are two drawings, showing the main hall of a huge castle. this castle is taken from my story (summary here) and it is the flying castle of the Karnians. i drawn the plan for the whole building in scale 1:1000 (1cm=10m) and this detail-plans are scaled 1:500 (1cm on the map=5m in reality; 1 cm is exactly the width of the ways), only that you are ably to imagine the dimensions.
    now let me explain some things for the plans themselves:

(1) the top view (including a color view):
    the two half circles on the left are the tribunes (blue), the stage to the right hand side (yellow) and the walking ways (red lines, grayed) and the space for shops etc (green)
    the crossed fields inside the tribunes are stairs so the uppers seats can be reached from the other end of the tribune.
    (2) the side view:
    it is actually a cut right through the middle of the hall (lengthwise). the thick black lines are the outlines of the room. the thin black are the tribunes and the stage (there is also a tribune that is not shown on the top view). the blue lines are metal struts to fix the ground-near tribunes, the red ones are steel cables to fix them on the ceiling. the third tribune is "floating" in the air, and can only be entered by a elevator from the floor above the hall (i do not know if the strut/cable construction would be able to hold all the weight of the tribunes/s in reality, but it seems quite save to me ^^)
    well this is all for now, please post any questions here, or contact me directly ^^

laterz, hkk

Name:	hallsmall.jpg‎
Views:	69
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	6323   Click image for larger version

Name:	hallsidesmall.jpg‎
Views:	58
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	6324  
    Last edited by hkk; 09-04-2005 at 01:36 PM.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I guess you worked hard with that one! O.O
    Nice job! ^^ And keep it up!

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Always there to help ^^ hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haha ^^ acutally not, the diagonal outlines were the most time-taking part. the other stuff was going out my hand like just nothing ^^
    but thx anyways XDD
    yea whatever...

Moral Imperative DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 11:48 PM
    Threads

Holy crap...O.O
    those are pretty good
    Are you thinking about becoming an architect?

Senior Member -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 06:43 PM
    Threads

weird pics. too bad its not anime lol, besides that its good

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ dragonnite: haha XD no im not but i know its a nice alternative if my dreamjob isnt in reach for me ^^

@shizu: thx XD (btw: in some kind it belongs to an anime..... i image my story, that the castle is taken from, as manga/anime and so there is a connection XDD)
    yea whatever...

The Elemental artist.. kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 12:52 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Wow

your work is very very good....i think you must become a n architect....i would like to become and architect....of course i need to study hard in about 1 year see ya and keep up the good work!!!
    *illuminated spirits clan member*
    *winner of AW forum. Paint me contest*
    Inking & Coloring images: Pm me!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so many ppl say i should become an architect. well ppl should see my abilities with pcs first XD then they would change their minds.
    well anyways thx for the comment XDD ^^
    yea whatever...

+ AH MUNNA EAT CHOO! + YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi°'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:36 PM
    Threads

oooooowkay, like WOOOOW! that's really good!!! *thumbs up* keep up the good work bro!

Send me random PM's; I like random PM's

Digital Plague cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 08:59 AM
    Next door to the small mining town known as "Wilmette" (heh)
    Threads

Great pictures!!! Like everyone said, you should become an architecht...
    Who cares if you suck with pcs XP
    I bet you'd learn to be good with them anyway if you were to become an architecht...
    Just keep up the good work!!!! Once again, I applaud you're drawings!!! *claps like crazy* ^^

>Family is in mah Journal<
    ~PROUD MEMBER OF THE BISHIES HUNTERS CLAN~
    ^
    *OWNER OF DAISUKE NIWA*

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh.... ummm *ROFL*
    haha im sorry, but my last post came out wrong XDD
    i meant that my abilities with pcs are even better than my drawings XDD in fact i mean to study IT.
    but thx anyways for the review ^^

and btw: some critique would be good (but i think theres nothing to critisize on this works...) the ppl who havent done this yet, should please have a look at my previous drawings (here)^^ theres stuff to critisize ^^

laterz, hkk
    yea whatever...

Banned Forum / Chat Harada is a name known to all Harada is a name known to all Harada is a name known to all Harada is a name known to all Harada is a name known to all Harada is a name known to all Harada's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2011 10:40 AM
    Threads

hi! many time without talking!! or not? xD okay, thats really good ^^ hope to see more things ^^ good work hai! keep it ^^
    cya huggiez!!!

WelcomeToThunderdomeBetch FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle has a reputation beyond repute FarEastStyle's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

you should be a architect

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

all right, here you are ^^

iwas a bit bored today, and scanning through my gallery, i saw that two pics, and thought: this one MUST be on that background!

well cutting the dress out of the water took its time, but i like it ^^ adding a lil sentence, and we're done.
    viola, here we go for my first wallpaper ^^
    tell me watcha think!

laterz, hkk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	death_wallpaper.jpg‎
Views:	57
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	7128  
    yea whatever...

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hey, HKK, give me your talent at graphic stuffs!! XD
    I love your wallpaper, it's very cool ^.^

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You are very talented with art hkk...very good. Especially the symbol pictures. Keep drawing so the world may see your art.
    Signature by Seung-li

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thankies you two ^^
    im doin my very all XD

laterz, hkk
    yea whatever...

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 05:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Wink sugoi!

wow onii-san! you can really draw! i like them very nice ^_^

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Talking

Love your pictures! They are really good... *jealousy*.

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default More more more!! ^^

you asked for more, and had to wait for so long - here you finally go!!

This time it's not stuff drawn by hand. These pics were created with the software Terragen (-->mods: please remove link if it's not ok with you ^^). That nice programm renders terrains in a photorealistic qualtiy, as you can see below.
    What you can adjust is really a lot: first a of all you need to generate the terrain, which is done by the programm with lots of parameters, and if you dont like the result you can change it with a special tool for you wishes.
    What i usually do next is setting the water level.
    Then i change the ground surfaces, where you have many possibilities, with colors and texture and stuff.
    Then comes the atmosphere, which includes the glowing of the atmosphere, the atmospheric blue, and reddening effects for dawning.
    Next is sun with position and height (above ground), color, effect of atmosphere, size, etc etc.
    then i change the water and surface of the water, so it fits with the rest of the scenery.
    having a look at it and some preview renders with low quality and small dimensions gives a good impresseion of how iit will look later.
    and then comes the final rendering in full size and quality (unregistered version allows maximum dimensions of 1280x960 pixels).

There are some more small limits in the unregistered version, but with some extra programms and plugins, it actually is enough for amateur and beginner issues. Registering, which also etitles you to use it commercially, cost i think about 80$ (you can see exact value on their website).

Now to my pics: the first one is, as the name says, my first try with terragen (well, not realy, i once had a previous version, but its really like more than one year ago), and i just tried around a bit. I was very surprised that the result got so well ^^
    the second, "rivers2", bears this name cuz the terrain consists of many rivers, which is not visible on this pic. I'm not really satisfied with this pic because the grass areas to the left and right hand sides got to bright, in compaison to the red shine of the sun (which actually takes away the green light). But the water itself looks quite ok ^^
    the thrd one was also a try with getting a desert-like looking terrain. its gotten quite ok, though the edges of the mountains originally were to sharp for that distance. so i processed it (with Picture Publisher 8): i smoothened the edges of the mountains in the background, and i also smoothened the dunes farther away from the cam's osition even more, which shows the effect of warm air (that is not rendered by Terragen). in the lower left corer i had to change one dune cuz due to the technique of Terragen there was a dune that had a corner on the top (looking really unnaturally). but i think its nuot really visible anymore is it? ^^

well this should be enough for today (in fact my fingers are aching already ^^'') Just hope you like the pics, and gimme some feedback ^^

~HKK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1sttry.jpg‎
Views:	67
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	8518   Click image for larger version

Name:	rivers2.jpg‎
Views:	50
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	8519   Click image for larger version

Name:	desert4.jpg‎
Views:	56