AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Results 1,626 to 1,649 of 1649

Thread: RPG: Kingdom Hearts

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

Hiki's green and gold speckled eyes burned with rage. Her blades erupted into magical fire. She lundged with a battle-cry about to bring the seering-hot blades onto his flesh.

Suddenly a hand whiped out in front of her and caught both of them. Black blood dripped and sizzled. Azeral floated betwwen them, his black wings glistening with their darkness. Hiki gazed at him in shock.

"Azeral...?!" She cried.

"Let me...Deal with this," He told her sternly.

Azeral released Hiki and she landed back upon the ground nimbly. Azeral's hand bleeded for a few moments, the burnt flesh flaking off, then it suddenly healed. He turned to Riku.

"Picking on little girls? Well...That's not justifiable!" Azeral scolded. "Fight someone...With REAL power!"

Suddenly the shadows leapt to life and smacked Riku from where he stood. Azeral hover, his blood-red eyes following where he landed like a bird of prey.

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

The heartless landed on it's feet then lunged towards Azeral. "Better behave...Or Daddy might come and give you a spanking." The heartless cooed.

He shoved his claws into Azerals shoulder then gripped his flesh. Black blood dripped. "You and I are brothers! two Heartless brothers. Why fight me? Why not Join me. This worthless human body is just a shell for me to use." He sneered at Axeral.

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Azeral's claws grew and he slashed the Heartless' face, tossing the creature aside. Azeral licked the black blood from his claws casually.

"Why? Because I hate you....I hate all Heartless and all humans," Azeral cooed. "I hate them because they are both me yet I am neither..."

Azeral's shoulder healed and he finished cleaning his claws. He then dove at the Heartless and slashed it's stomach. He flew up instantly then dove again, using his wings this time to slice the black flesh.

Azeral then grabbed the creature by the hair and raised his free hand.

"Release...My cousin...Now," Azeral said emotionlessly.

"Azeral no-!" Hiki cried. "Don't hurt him anymore! Riku-kun is still in there! He can feel the pain! Azeral!"

Suddenly Hiki's hair turned silvery-white and her eyes gold. A white light burst from her and surrounded the two. Hiki cried out cltuching her head. The light was warm and so comforting.

Azeral closed his eyes.

"Kiha..." He whispered.

The light made him feel ill, yet soothed. Hiki's cries stopped and she stood, radiating.

"Release...Riku...With the power of the Light..." Hiki announced. "Begone one of Darkness..!!"

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The heartless hissed and disappeared.

Riku stood in shock, his eyes gradually returned to normal and he fell to the ground. His black sword lay a few meters away. He opened his eyes slightly to see Azeral and then he propped himself up on his elbows and knees. "Uhhh..." Black blood dripped out of his wounds. His stomach and face slowly healed. "...ughhh...Azeral..." He stood and held himself. "It hurts...Azeral..."

Suddenly his eyes turned black. He squinted. He felt as though his insides were shifting back into place, as though his veins were draining and filling with blackness and then he fell to the ground again. His eyes returning to normal. Once again he stood to his feet feeling much better.

"What...happened...?" He looked at Hiki, his vision was a little blurred but to him...she didn't look normal.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiki walked over to him, her body aglow. She place a gentle hand upon him and with a soft glow of light...He was completely healed. He white hair wafted around her and golden eyes gazed onto him.

"Everything's...Going to be...Alright Riku..." Hiki said, her voice resonating as she smiled warmly.

Hiki gazed back at Azeral and he watched her in silence.

Hiki smiled at him amd suddenly her colours returned to normal as the light faded. She was just regular Hiki now...Still faintly resembling the girl who had once been Kiha.

"Let's...Get him...Inside," Azeral said carefully.

"Yes..." Hiki agreed as they both lifted up Riku and brought him back into the palace.
    Last edited by otakuyume; 06-25-2006 at 09:04 PM.

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Kaji watched as Riku was being carried back into the palace. "Great...this place is also infested with heartless. How am I gonna help Halloween Town, wehn eceryone else needs help?" Kaji looked at Azeral. "Hey Azeral. I don't mean to offend you...but how are you half human and half heartless. It just seems complicated to me."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Azeral let out an irritated growl.

"I already told you that while I was bringing uoi here!" He snapped. "' I am...The Hybrid Heartless...Human and Heartless...But not naturally one or the other. I was not 'born'...Rather I was 'created'...Created the worst way possible...I was fully aware of how I was made...'"

He paused then continued on with his words not so long ago said...

"'The blood of my creator..And that of many species of Heartless...All rolled into one flesh...You don't belong in either world...Human nor Heartless...No place...You can truly belong.'"

Azeral gazed at Kaji with his red eyes glinting.

"I am the son of Ansem. He made me and from his blood and research I came to be," Azeral explained. "Engineered through countless experiments upon the Heartless and samples of Ansem's blood...I was 'born'. My body...Isn't really flesh persay...It was formed to fit this form...Everything I am...Was grown and made by Ansem in his lab...I awakened in a glass tube filled with glowing liquid...And that's....How I was born."

Hiki stared at him in shock.

"You...Remember your own birth?" Hiki asked quietly.

"If you can call it that..." Azeral said bitterly, causing his wings to receed into his back. "I learned to walk that very week...I was flying by my second month...And developing at a rate faster than a normal child. My growth was halted, surpressed when I reach the age that of Riku's...Father wanted me to be able to develope socially like him...So that I could better understand...The other half of me...But he lied...That was only so I could better understand my prey."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku smiled. "But I don't think Ansem expected us to get along so well and I think he tried to seperate us near the end..." Riku said softly. "I can stand now, thank you."

He released himself from thier grip and took a deep breath. "It's funny really. Ansem erased my memories of Azeral...and his of me. But why? Memories are never truely forgotten." Riku said holding his stomach.

"Man that hurt Azeral..." He laughed slightly then stood normally. "Was it just me...or did anyone else notice the way my wounds healed and how similar to Azeral it was..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Azeral suddenly whapped Riku upside the head and glared at him.

"You tell me to get some self-control...And here you go succumbing to his darkness!" Azeral scolded almost big-brotherly. "If you want some new wounds to heal I'll give you some!"

Hiki grabbed Azeral's ear roughly and twisted.

"Ow! Ow! OW! OW!" Azeral shouted.

"Back off you meanie!" Hiki scolded him. "You have no room to talk just as he does! You're both bad for turning so either you both knock it off or I'll knock it outta yas both!"

With that she released Azeral and he rubbed his ear angerly. Suddenly a black kimono top hit him dead on in his face and Azeral fumbled for a bit. He removed it and Hiki stood giggling.

"You can have that back now...I've adjusted to the weather here!" She said tying up the back of her hair, leaving the bottom half of it down like normal with her red ribbon.

"Hey...! When did you...?!" Azeral demanded pointing at the ribbon which had been tied to his arm.

"I'm a thief remember?" Hiki said finishing her hair. "You guy's just don't have much that is worth stealing that's all...And if you do...You probably haven't missed it yet!"

Azeral growled and put his black kimono top back on.

"Theivin' little~!" He growled. "One of these days I'll~!!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku took Azerals hit and moaned. "Ow...Sure. Beat me up more..." He complained.

"Hiki...isn't stealing bad..." His eyes turned to small slits and he glared at her with intence stares.

"Anyway...Let's just get back to the others...and Here's your reward for slaying those heartless." He suddenly jabbed Azeral in the eyes so he couldn't see him kiss Hiki on the lips. Then he ran away.

And that was for hitting me Azeral!" He laughed hystarically then turned back into the kitchen.

"So where to Iru...Sakura? Kui, Fang?..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiki erupted into a blush and Azeral swore, trying to regain his vision.

"Riku you little~!!!!" Azeral roared, swiftly turning and peering through his stinging blood-red eyes.

He gazed at Hiki who was bright red.

"What's the matter with you?! Geeze! I get attacked and you stand there like an idiot!" Azeral growled. "And you say you can protect yourself!"

With that he took off after Riku. Hiki lightly touched her lips sadly and gazed down. Suddenly she became angry.

"I can too you jerk!!" Hiki shouted chasing after him.

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Kaji was sitting in a chair and looking at Riku. "Oh. Hi there. I don't think we've been introduce yet. I am Kaji. I hail from the world of Halloween town." Kaji looked at Riku's features. "Yeah you're the one they told me about. You see a while back, the residents of Halloween town had told me that a guy with silver hair passed by. You must be the on they talked about. There was also a rumor that you had a keyblade. Am I right?"
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

"You humans are hopeless!" Iru interjected as he stomped out of the room and out the door. Standing in utter silently, a black flame engulfed Iru's form. Crouching down abit he shot himself into the air, the flame grew large soon bursting to reveiling Iru's true self. A loud bellow emitted the Dragon as he began to give might flaps of his black leathery wings, loud rustling could be heard off the wings. Another bellow emitting him as he flew off towards the one most obvious place.

Sakura blinked as she looked at Fang and Kiu, the Iru who was leaving, "W--Wait!" she called out as she began running but stoped running back to Hiki, Azeral, and Riku. Moving behind Riku, she grabbed Azeral's hand and Hiki's hand, before shoving against Riku causing all three of them to be pushed out the door, a flame like icy blue orb began to form around Sakura as she lunged her self into the air with the three. Moment's later a form biurst from the orb taking shape of a Dragon.

The Dragoness' tail whipped about behind her as all three humans alined along her spine. Might wings flapped against the shoulder blades of the ivory beast. Black talons streached out in a deathly way. The bella would continue to follow the larger Dragon ahead of her self while a molten red beast flew up along her side shooting her and odd look. Sakura would return the look before murring softly, then speaking "Ares'ta ma vu..." Sakura murmmured to Fang softly, "Iru no'est?!" Fang replied agitatedly, his tail whipping behind his large form as Sakura gave a silent nod.
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiki clung to Sakura's back, her long hair whipping around her. She gazed over to Riku as if to say something, but turned back and remained silent. Azeral suddenly stood and spread his arms wide.

"Azeral...What the heck do you think you're doing?!" Hiki demanded. "Sit down before~!" She started.

Suddenly he fell backwards, plummelling towards the ground.

"KYAAAAAAA!" Hiki cried, dashing over to watch the white-haired boy drop. "AZERAAAAAAAL!"

Azeral fell serenely. The wind tugged and pulled at him. He closed his eyes and smiled.

With that a pair of long black wings shot from his back and Azeral turned towards the ground. He fell like a bullet and moments before impact he pulled up, shooting back up and over Sakura in a smooth rise faster than Hiki had ever seen him do.

"Aw...Did I scare you Hiki-chan...?" Azeral said teasingly.

"You baka!!" Hiki shouted, waving her gloved fist. "You jerk! You did that on purpose!!"

"I told all of you that I refuse to ride," Azeral said nonchalantly. "I have wings...I might as well use them!"

With that he flew a bit above Hiki and grinned.

"You're kinda cute when you're angry y'know!" He said with an even bigger grin.

"I'm gonna tear those feathers right out of you!!" Hiki yelled, trying to claw at Azeral, but he teasingly remained out of reach.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku was surprised at first but he wasn't worried. For some reason he knew nothing would happen to Azeral. Call it a brotherly intuition.

"Hmm...He's got a point there." He said smiling at Hiki then he slowly craweled a little closer to Sakura's head, he sat on her shoulder blade. "Sakura...a little warning would be nice...but I'm glad you didn't forget me." He laughed then moved back, beside Hiki.

"I have wings too...but I'm afraid to even try to use them..." He looked at his shoes and sighed. "It's still inside me...it'll never leave." He said softly. "At least I've accepted it."

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(edited...)

*Having gotten closed to dressed properly, he ventured back from the bedroom to where everyone else was talking. He was still half-asleep, and yawned loudly, rubbing his eye*

Okay okay... I'm here... Christ. It's like the end of the world if Iru doesn't get his own way.

*he yawned again, then, Iru shot off in dragon form. He panicked a little feeling something expected to copy but could he fly as tired as he was?*

H-- hey! Where're you guys going again?! I forgot!

*he jumped and clung onto Sakura's foot as she leapt, taking her dragon form. He'd become so panicky that he forgot he could do the same and instead climbed up onto her back and kneeled there, taking deep breaths*

Woo, I thought I was going to get left behind and get lost there.

*he collapsed a little, clinging to Sakura's back, then he sat up a little and smiled, looking ahead*

So, Sakura, how long until Iru figures I'm riding you and snaps?

(ooc - xD yes, thank you Sakura for PMing me. But I can only get on the site for like, five minutes at best a day.)
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 07-03-2006 at 10:09 AM.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

Yuffie had saw everyone leave and was following them swiftly on the ground. She called up to Sakura and Fang while waving her hand. "Hellllooooo!" She whailed. "Didn't you forget someone!?" She could feel her heart pounding as she tried to catch up.

Rinoa poked Squall. Everyone had left and she thought it'd be the perfect time to talk. "Squall. I don't blame you...no one can blame you. It's not your responsibility to save the world." She assured him. "I wish you'd understand that. These things happen. As long as we fight for the good of humanity then everything will turn out fine."

She smiled and tilted her head. "Ok?"
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Gwad...Since nobody's posted in forever...*

Hiki's pale blonde hair whipped around her and she gave up on trying to rip Azeral from the sky. She sat next to Riku and let the wind rush all around her. There was something so...Elemental about riding on a dragon's back.

Especially when that dragon was no other than your trusty best bud and warrior princess, Sakura.

"Heeeeeeeey! Sakura-chaaan!" Hiki shouted to her friend so she could hear her above the wind. "How much further?"

A shadow floated above Hiki and coolness ran through her. Azeral wafted lazily over her, his body blocking the sun and his shadow stealing her warmth.

"Dammit Azeral!! Move yer lazy arse from my sunshine now!!" Hiki snarled shaking her gloved fist.

"Make me..." Azeral said with a sly smirk, obviously enjoying tormenting the girl.

Hiki burst out into a stream of swears and death-threats. One of these days she would really beat him into a coma.

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

Sakura emit a bellow further up to Iru in question. A moment passed before Iru's own ear shattering bellow emited back. "Not much further.." Sakura murmmured back in a goddess like tone, rolling her eyes at Kiu's presence, "Probably not long.." she answered back to him. Fang grinned abit as he watched Kiu and then Azeral, "I'll make you." Fang interjected as he swatted his tail uptowards Azeral, knocking him away from the warm beams that then spilled back down upon Hiki. "There." Fang said, in a gentlemen like tone.

Sakura rolled her eyes again as another bellow emitted the brute ahead, "Iru..?" Sakura questioned curiously as she seen her brother swan dive towards the ground. Looking down she caught sight of what they were looking for. The Nesting Grounds. Bellow emitted Sakura as she folded her wings in swan diving down as well, Followed by Fang who was obviously showing off, by folding his wings in the most, causing him to dive like an arrow towards the ground.

Wings lashing out at once, a whiplash like state would cross the beings on Sakura's back, tlons digging into th ground as they landed. Sakura waited, as did Fang. Iru let his forelimbs touch the ground, hind quarters lifting slightly. Tail whipping about behind her large form, long elegant neck streached out as he looked about. Still bron eggs lay, some cracked open reveiling the forms of the different colour Dragonets lay, sands sticking to their sticky forms. A nest rest in the back, a single egg laid in it. cracked open, a seemingly living being laying across the sand.

The Black carcus didn't move, growling softly, Iru murmmured, "Rakuen..?" wngs rustling, long built muscles legs carried the large brute closer to the back. Nudging at the small form, still, nothing... Growling emitted the small carcus, Iru's darkened midnight coloured hues widened, "Rakuen..!" he gasped softly as he watched the small body move. Only... To have a Wyvern slide out from under it, blood covered.

A loud ear shattering (Think of the God Zilla movie they made, remember how loud that was? Yeah.) bellow emitted Iru as he slammed his jaws around the body of the Wyvern flinging it out against the wall of the cavern like place. Tail whipping in anger, Iru watched as the Wyvern lay dead, using foretalons. Iru gently moved the small blacl Dragonet over onto it's back. A cry like sound emitted the Dragon as he took the small form carefully into his jaws.

Moving over to Sakura and Fang, Iru motioned gently to Sakura. Blinking slightly, the Dragoness moved forwards. Jaws parting, the dead body of the now heartless Dragonet lay upon Sakura's back. Sakura gasped softly as her head flew forwards, not wanting to see the sight any longer.

Fang's own eyes went suprisingly wide, "They... They did this to him... Didn't they..?" Fang questioned, narrowing his eyes in desgust. Iru could only nod, "I will kill Ansem, now... I swear it..." Iru promised, his eyes narrowing at the sight of the small deceased Dragonet. The small body was probably no bigger then Hiki. Grunting softly, Sakura lifted her head abit looking back at the small one, "Rakuen.."
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiki covered her mouth to prevent a gasp or scream of horror. Her green with gold speckled eyes were round and lined with heavy tears. She was shaking slightly at the sight.

Azeral landed softly. His sandelled feet making a soft noise. His eyes emotionlessly scanned the area as if it was nothing. Seeing so much of this...Really had made him 'Heartless' to it all.

His pupils dilated into tiny silts and he walked around slowly, as if any minute he would strike. The air reaked of death and danger. He felt...Most comfortable...Just like his title, "the Angel of Death", Azeral waded through it all with deep familarity.

"This didn't...Happen very long ago," Azeral said sniffing the air.

Suddenly Azeral grew his nails and slashed down a nearby tree.

"THIS WASN'T APART OF THE MISSION FATHER!!!" Azeral screamed.

He was angry, extremely angry.

Hiki slid off of Sakura's back and approuched Azeral.

"What...What do you mean Azeral?" Hiki asked, her voice hushed.

"I was ordered to sent Heartless here merely to control and capture the area...The babies...Gwad...Look at them!" Azeral shouted at her. "Murdered....A senseless slaughter which could've been on MY hands if I was still in his control...! This isn't....What we had discussed...Had you planned this from the start...Father?" He then whispered.

Hiki placed a hand onto his shoulder and Azeral flinched, his body and long black wings jumping at her touch.

"Ansem will pay...Dearly for all his crimes," Hiki assured him her eyes flickering to pure gold then back to normal. "...All of them...Every last single one of them. I promise that we'll see that day....I swear it Azeral."

Azeral nodded and his wings withdrew into his back.

"One of us will do it...And I want to watch when it happens if it's not my my own hands," Azeral said darkly. "I want to see the man who created me...Die as I live."

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A little further ... yeah. He's like a kid.... "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" Please... he's gotta be ly-

*he nearly let his stomach fly out his mouth as Sakura dived downwards at a surprising speed. Shutting his mouth he ducked down amongst Sakura's back, quickly recovering from the freefall speed and the surprise of it.

he really needed to pay more attention.

Through the next event, however saddening and angering it was, he said absolutely nothing. He had known, somewhere, Iru would probably end up with a child but to see it dead in front of him as Iru placed it within feet of him on Sakura's back, he couldn't say anything. He didn't dare. Iru was close and within striking distance, and would probably kill him if he made anything close to a mocking remark of the spectacle*

*he just looked down at the black dragon, and just didn't speak. Slowly, he turned to the side. Under his breath, so iru couldn't speak, he uttered the Holy Words in respect of the young one. It was one of the few things his parents has taught him to do that had stuck. After murmouring the words to himself he slowly stood to his feet on Sakura's back, looking down at the dead dragonet, then at iru*

Iru... why don't we just shut the hell up bickering about our own kind until we find Ansem and make him pay for this?!

*his tone was angered. For such a happy-go-lucky kind of dragon an angry tone was rather unheard of. His voice bore a vemon to it, directed into Ansem's name*

I can't... I can't just stand around and argue with you about Sakura whilst things like this could be happening! Come on man! Okay?! I've had enough of whatever the hell is going on with our world! I want it stopped!...

*he fell down onto his knees, throwing his hands down onto Sakura in balance. His anger turned to sadness. He was really not coping with something like this. He didn't know of anyone who would willfully kill a newborn dragon in the nests...*

(ooc - meh. o_0)
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Viola
    Yuffie had saw everyone leave and was following them swiftly on the ground. She called up to Sakura and Fang while waving her hand. "Hellllooooo!" She whailed. "Didn't you forget someone!?" She could feel her heart pounding as she tried to catch up.

Rinoa poked Squall. Everyone had left and she thought it'd be the perfect time to talk. "Squall. I don't blame you...no one can blame you. It's not your responsibility to save the world." She assured him. "I wish you'd understand that. These things happen. As long as we fight for the good of humanity then everything will turn out fine."

She smiled and tilted her head. "Ok?"
    even if it wasnt my responcibility, i still failed. i left you on that planet, how can you possibly not blame me. *stands up* i just cant bear to wear my name. Squal Leonheart, Seed, suddenly made leader of the Garden, leads the effort to save the world from the sorceress, only to have it over run by heartless in front of my own eyes, failed to even save one person other than himself...

until i bring our world back, i cant call myself squall...
    Last edited by galdon; 07-24-2006 at 07:48 PM.
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Junior Member XoletteX is an unknown quantity at this point XoletteX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2006 10:25 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Twinblade_Slayer
    Sora lays on the sand with the tide gently rushing up against him and his eyes half way open from awakening from his dream.

"Its such a nice day with great weather. I wonder what Kairi is up to right now."
    I love kingdom Hearts so much <3

Junior Member baby_boy has a spectacular aura about baby_boy has a spectacular aura about baby_boy has a spectacular aura about baby_boy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2006 06:52 PM
    Threads

i said the games is the bomb
    Last edited by baby_boy; 09-15-2006 at 07:17 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information