AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14 54 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1649

Thread: RPG: Kingdom Hearts

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

Suddenly Azeral's wings burst outward, causing a massive gale that knocked the boy onto his back. The wings then receeded into his back and the pale porclin flesh healed. Azeral's red eyes did not move from the boy.

Their pupils converted to tiny pin-prick slits and his teeth became sharp with long fangs. Azeral's pearly white nails became dagger-like and his fingers cracked slowly, curling in and out.

"You wish...To challenge...Me?" Azeral said, his voice tinted with amusement.

Suddenly he let out a dark laugh. It was cruel and eerie.

"You have only half an idea of what I am...And you want...To make threats...To me?" Azeral chuckled. "How amusing your ignorance is!"

Azeral felt his hunger bubble up, demanding he feed.

"I'm not going to fight a human...Or at least something that resembles one...Besides...You're not worth my time," Azeral said, his voice still filled with taunting laughter. "On another note...I'd kill you before you could me...That's just a fact of everything that is."

Azeral turned and sniffed the air, trying to find some suitable prey that Hiki wouldn't be too digusted with him devoring. Suddenly a scream sounded and then a bunch of Wvyerns came streaming up into the air from a forest, screeching, claws and teeth bared. Azeral smiled as he spotted one that held something glinting in it's claws.

They spotted the two boys immdiatly and dove down to attack. Azeral turned and with a movement of his hand, barely even a twitch of his wrist a wave of darkness sprang from his shadow and killed five of the six Wyvern. The final remaining one screeched, teeth wide and ready to dig into Azeral's throat.

Azeral snapped it out of the air with his outstretched arm and caught it by it's own throat and slammed it into the ground. With a swift movent he raised his free hand and slashed the creatures throat, black blood flying.

The creature disappeered with a final glutteral cry and something pink and sparkling fell onto the grass. A Heart that had been stolen by a Heartless. Azeral calmly picked it up and grinned.

He gazed over to the boy and smiled evily at him. Azeral gingerly raised the heart and slipped it past his lips and swallowed it whole, without even taking his eyes off of the young man.

Azeral licked his lips and grinned even wilder.

"I guess...That takes care of my meal," Azeral said in a cool, smooth tone.

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Kaji gave Azeral and annoyed look. "Hey, you kinda challenged me first and gave the first threat by promising to eat my heart." Kaji looked at Azeral as he devoured the black heart of the wyvern and smirked. "Wow. Must give you a lot of protein. I would join ya but I like mine with ketchup." Of course Kaji was being sarcastic, which was most of his character. "Anyway, I should be going. Gotta find a way off of this world." Kaji put his scythe to his back and walked away. "Bon Appetit....ya freak..."

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Freak...

What a perfect word for me...I've heard it so many times before...It suits...Doesn't it? Azeral thought darkly.

Azeral stretched and his bones cracked, breaking and then reapiring, causing them to move under his pale, pale skin.

"You won't be just waltzing off this word by foot I am sure you are aware...Ansem...and his Heartless will not just let you," Azeral told the boy. "Whatever method you used to get here...Consider it gone. Ansem probably has already blocked access to it." He added. "There's only one way out unless you can pass through a Keyhole or the Darkness like me...But I don't think you have any Heartless blood running in those veins of your's so I guess your indefinatly...A tourist here."

Azeral turned to the boy his red reds with tiny slits so demonic looking they were frightful beyond Halloween Town's standards.

"Oh...And that Heart was a dragon's...I'd be a cannibal if I ate my own kind and you can't eat the Heart of One Who Has None," Azeral checkled, ensuring he understood that he was not to be crossed. "...Anyway I doubt you'd like the taste of Hearts...And I wouldn't wander around this place alone...Wvyern will swarm until you are too exhausted to fight back...There's a palace a friend of someone I am keeping out of trouble is currently staying at...I can take you there." He offered reluctantly,

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kaji stopped and ran back at Azeral and hugged his arm. "You're the coolest fighter ever. Will you take me to the palace?" Kaji was now trying to be a suck-up to get where he needed to be. He realized Azeral was powerful but Kaji was pretty powerful himself. "So where is this palace?" Kaji didn't mind having a weird guy like Azeral take him to the palace. The heart eating didn't freak him out. It was just strange to see a human eat a raw heart. He just wanted to leave. He wanted to travel to different places.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Azeral let out a feral hiss-like growl and wretched his arm free.

"Don't cling to me like I'm human!!" Azeral snarled baring his sharp fangs. "Touch me again like that and I'll tear off your arms!"

Azeral's porclin skin rippled to an ash-grey and black to normal once more.

"No that you are aware of my policies...Follow me," Azeral then said walking off.

Damn humans...What a nuisence...Azeral thought. To think I'm half of that and Heartless!

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Viola
    Ooc: Sorry! I've been playing a computer game, plus I went to Oshawa last weekend. Forgive my absence. :P

Rinoa looked up at Squall and smiled, then poked him. "You'll never change." She sighed. "You think I'd hate you just because you can't do something? Well, I can't cook and I don't hear you complaining." She muttered then stood straight. "You'll always be Squall, and you can still save the world, We'll bring it back." She smiled then jumped on him, hugging him as if he were a lost child finally found.

Yuffie nodded to Riku. "Ok ok. Spit it out, I'm sorry I was just a little dazed." She held back a few tears and then took a deep breath. She knew she had to let go of Squall, He was Rinoa's, not hers.
    *leon hugged her back, though he was half out of it* you... arent upset? even after i broke my promise? ((refering to the promise to meet her at the orphanige if she ever needed to find him))

*he couldnt move, he'd missed her so much, he didnt want to let her out of his sight... but he couldnt help thinking of yuffie, they'd gotten too close for comfort, how would she take it? why was it so hard, he'd only known her for hardly any time... yet... he hadnt really known renoa for too long either, only since that mission for SEED.*
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kaji smiled and started to follow his guide. "Thanks for your help. I hope these friends of yours have a way to leave this place. I don't wanna stay here any longer. Besides the dragons, I feel something wrong with this place." Kaji continued to follow the semi-human Azeral. "So when you said you pass through the shadows and keyholes of the world, I'm assuming you're not all human. You must be a little heartless, eh?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Azeral gazed over his shoulder, his blood red eyes affixing onto the boy. He then looked away. A long moment of silence hung between them.

"Not one...Or the other...Yet both," Azeral said. "I am...The Hybrid Heartless...Human and Heartless...But not naturally one or the other. I was not 'born'...Rather I was 'created'...Created the worst way possible...I was fully aware of how I was made..." He added staring at his wrist. "The blood of my creator..And that of many species of Heartless...All rolled into one flesh...You don't belong in either world...Human nor Heartless...No place...You can truly belong."

He then went silent once more and continued walking.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kaji frowned after hearing what Azeral said. It made him feel bad for what he asked. He then smiled to make a positive aura around him. "Well you could live in halloween town. You're human and heartless. You would be accepted. I mean you fit the personality for the world. They'll accept ya as long as you don't try to destroy their world." Kaji thought it would be the perfect place for Azeral and smiled. But he started to wonder about Azeral. -If Azeral is human and heartless does he have feelings too?-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I'm the reason the Heartless are there," Azeral said bluntly, without any emotion in his voice. "I led the Heartless armies to each of these worlds...I know what kinds lie where...What they're orders are...Everything....Because I gave the orders and led the attacks from the shadows...I did it because that's what I had been instructed to by my Father..."

Azeral kept on walking.

"Father's word was law...But now...I have my own will...So judge me as you like," Azeral said. "It doesn't matter to me...One more sin is just another to add to my damnation...I've accepted that." He added coldly. "There is no redemption for me...I'm just going to try to clean up some of the mess I've made...Hopefully before this body draws it's last breath..."

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Riku turned suddenly to see Hiki approaching and pushed Yuffie away. He whispered to her in the process, "Just...please tell me later!" then walked over to Hiki, Leon and the new girl.

"Good morning Hiki, leon." He nodded to each then looked at Rinoa. "And You...I presum are Leon's girlfriend in which he's been pouting over the past-ever-since-I-met-him." He said snickering a bit.

He took another small glance around and scratched his head. "And where did everyone else get to? Azeral? Sakura? Iru and Kiu? Sora? Isn't it still dangerous to split up...or are they too lazy to get out of bed?" Riku remembered trying his hardest to get Azeral out of bed when they were younger and he failed quite miserablly at it. He smiled at Hiki and put his arm around her shoulders. "I suppose I should treat you to one of my fine breakfast meals, eh?" he teased. "We'll make it our first date." He kissed her on the cheek and laughted at her as he trailed off back into the palace to cook breakfast.
    Last edited by Kaikou; 06-19-2006 at 10:29 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiki erupted into a scarlet blush.

"Um...I...I!!" Hiki stammered. "S-Sakura-chan is still resting...A-And Azeral went out to go find something he could eat....I...I...Guess he can't eat normal food like us...!"

Hiki looked down. She was ashamed on the inside. Riku had openly expressed his feelings towards her and Hiki hadn't even responded to them properly.

Then there was the issue of Azeral. Hiki didn't know how to deal with him. He needed her for some strange reason...Almost like a tranquilizer.

Did he see a purpose in life protecting her? One other than what Ansem had created for him? Was that is true obsession with her situation with him?

Hiki really didn't know. However, she did feel very close to Riku. She had ever sincr the first day she had come to another world and met him being assaulted by Ansem.

...But for Hiki...Expressing her most secret feelings was next to impossible. She always made a joke or comment as a reflex to change the subject. She had never known a real love...So it was all so new to her.
    Azeral kept on walking and reached into the pocket of his black kimono-pants to pull out Hiki's red ribbon. He stared at it deeply and remembered how serene Hiki had looked as he watched over her while she slept.

If she was as calm and quiet while she was alseep...She might've been married off by now! Azeral thought. ...She's cute enough when she doesn't speak although.

He then tied the ribbon around his left arm and gazed at it.

Until I get my kimono top back...She can go without this! Azeral thought. I'd hate to see her in the winter! That girl's such a lizard...Cold-blooded to the core!

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku spent a short while preparing breakfast. There were a bunch of ingredients he had no idea what they were and had no intention of touching anything he had no idea about. "Oh I know what this is...oh and that..." He said as he look through the castles kitchen.

"Looks like I can make...a cake?" He looked at the ingrediants and thought a moment. "Pancakes it is."

After a short while he had made a couple dozen batches for the gang and walked back out to tell them. He was covered in flour and pancake mix.

"Er...Pancakes anyone?" he smiled and began using the wash cloth he had brought with him to clean himself up.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hey Azeral, how long till we get to this palace?" Kaji looked over his shoulder and saw that he had a ribbon around his arm. "What's that you got there. Awwww does Azeral have a little girlfriend? You know it's kinda hard to imagine you with a girl. Especially is she is calm and cheery." Kaji started to wonder what kind of girlfriend Azeral would have. Something caught his eye and he looked up to see a large building in the distance. He ran up to Azeral and grabbed his shoulder and started to shake him. "Hey is that the palace thingy?!" Kaji became excited.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Azeral's red eyes narrowed upon the boy.

"A girlfriend? HA! As if the little pyromanic who left this behind could ever-!!" Azeral started.

He became quiet then a low dark voice wafted from his lips.

"It's not in my blood...To love," Azeral said softly. "Heartless...Don't understand that concept...It's irrelevant...So therefore...It is to me."

Azeral saw the castle and sighed. When the new boy shook his shoulder to get his attention Azeral brushed him off.

"I said not to touch me!" He hissed. "Yes that's the castle! Now stop bouncing around like an idiot or else I'll leave you to be fested on by Heartless!!"

Azeral contiuned onwards and smelt the distinct scent of pancakes. He knew the smell, but he could never eat the stuff. Human food made him feel even hungrier than before he had eaten.

Hiki gazed at Riku bring out all the yummy-smelling pancakes. She contained herself not to drool.

"FOOOOOOOOOOOD!!" Hiki exclaimed. "Aw, Riku-chan that smells so good!"

Suddenly her stomach let out a growl and Hiki blushed a deep shade of red.

"Oh shut up!" She shouted at her stomach. "We'll eat soon enough! Geeze!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku looked at her and gaze her funny grin. He finished cleaning his hands and sat down. "I swear you'd hadn't eaten ever." He teased laughing at her. "Well everyone eat up. I didn't make them so they could get cold. And Azeral won't eat it so there'll be extra's." He said placing a few on his plate then passing it too Hiki.

"I haven't eaten in a while...I know everyones egar to save the worlds but you can't do a thing with an empty stomach. Oh ya...no syrup...I guess dragons don't eat syrup or what?" He directed at no one inparticular but it was obvious that it was directed at Sakura, Iru, Kui and Fang.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Awwww, don't worry Azeral. You'll find somebody and when you them. You'll fall in love. Remember that you're half human too. And love is a very powerful emotion. I wish the people of halloween town could understnad that..." Kaji looked at the palace and smirked. He stopped and then ran as fast as he could. He jumped in the air and the wings on his back started flapping and he started flying. They were not real wings. It was an invention made by Dr. Finkelstein. Kaji flew to the entrance of the palace.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Azeral swore and growled.

"Don't you have ears that work?! Love is irrelevant to me!" Azeral shouted at Kaji. "It's a meaningless, frivilous, annoyance that I won't let become a virus upon me...Ever!!"

Azeral's long black wings burst from his shoulderblades and with one large graceful flap he shot into the air, shooting past Kaji. Azeral found an open window and stepped inside. He motioned for Kaji to enter and then spotted everyone...Well at least some of them about to eat.

Immediatly Azeral saw Hiki, her long pale blonde hair swirled around her shoulders, happily taking a plate from Riku.

"Thank-you Riku-chan!" Hiki beamed, smiling warmly.

She began to very un-lady like shovel food, hungrily eating. Azeral tried not to burst into laughter...She looked like a chipmunk!

Hiki suddenly heard a noise, her sharp ears picking up a faint sound and turned. She spotted Azeral and swallowed her food.

"Heeeeeey! Azzy-chan's back!" Hiki said waving to him. "Getcher arse over here and converse with us regular mortal folk!"

"No thanks...I rather stand over here...With the rate you're eating you might devour me by mistake!" Azeral countered teasingly.

"What?! Are you calling me fat?!" Hiki demanded furiously.

"Well...After a few more of those pancakes...I might have the right to," Azeral said slyly.

"Arrogent insenstive jerk!!" Hiki roared. "I shall smite thee! Hiyah!!" She then shouted tossing her empty plate at him. "Take that you fiend!!"

Azeral snatched the plate out of the air, centimetres from impacting upon his face and calmly spun it upon his clawed index finger.

"I will, but no thank-you...I'd hate to deprive you of your festing," Azeral teased. "God forbid that you were denied more food...!"

Suddenly he was bombarded by three pancakes...Each that hit him square upon his face. Azeral fell back and the plate flew through the air. Hiki dashed and caught it easily. She loomed over him and Azeral swiped the pancakes off of his face.

"You really do hate me...Don't you?!" Hiki demanded, placing her hands onto her hips.

Azeral remained silent, staring up at her.

"I thought so!" Hiki huffed walking away.

She past Riku and roughly handed him her plate.

"Thanks for the wonderful food Riku-chan...At least...Someone...Cares," Hiki said, her voice wavering.

Azeral sat up and his wings withdrew into his back.

"Insane woman!! Why do I even bother with you?! Oh yah...Because I have to!!" Azeral shouted after her.

"Darn right! Without me your as good as a Heartless punching bag!!" Hiki countered walking off down the hall. "Go run off and cry to your daddy...And stop bothering me!!"

She disapeered and Azeral let out a stream of nasty swears.

"Ohhhh! Nice one Hiki! Go run off and mope! Geeze!" Azeral shouted after her. "She has worse moodswings than a pregnant lady!!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kaji had just flown into the open window when Azeral was assualted by flying pancakes. Kaji took one of the pancakes and shoved it into his mouth and swallowed it whole. He then heard a girl yelling at Azeral and Azeral saying that she had worse moodswings than a pregnant woman. He looked at everyone who was looking at Azeral. "Hello everybody!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku blinked and some where inbetween that second he noticed he was holding Hiki's empty plate. "Uh..." He dropped in on the table and ran after Hiki then stopped and waved to the new guy. "Ya hi...but uh.....ya...bye!" Then he ran after Hiki and was only inches behind.

"Hey!...Pretty lady..." he called seductively. "Don't fron! Your face'll crack." He laughted as he quickened his pace and finally swooped up under her and held her in his arms like a princess, her long blonde hair swirling around his legs.

"Hey. Our date ain't over yet, young lady. I'm taken advantage of the time we have right now. But we can't go getting into fights with eachother. I think you hurt Azerals feelings...you know he has social issues..." Riku smiled as he looked into her beautiful eyes.

"Why are you so gorgeous today?" He said slyly. "Is it my birthday?" He mused in a teasingly way.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiki erupted into a bright scarlet blush. Without even thinking she pushed him away. Hiki hadn't even realized she had done it.

"Um...I...I!" Hiki stammered. "I'm sorry...I...!"

Hiki looked as if she was going to die, she covered her mouth, as if she had done something deadly. Her green and golden eyes were round and shocked.

Azeral gazed after Hiki and then growled low and extremely feral-like. He turned to Kaji.

"Hey...You never did tell me your name..." Azeral said looking over at him.

Azeral rubbed the bridge of his nose.

He had really made Hiki mad this time.

"You really do hate me...Don't you?!" Hiki had demanded, placing her hands onto her hips.

Azeral shrugged it off. She'd calm down in a few minutes or so...She always did...Didn't she?
    Last edited by otakuyume; 06-21-2006 at 06:30 AM.

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

OOC: I'm confused so... I'll try my best to get back in there. x.X

Sakura stayed in her room, she couldn't help it, "I wonder if Iru has left for the nesting grounds yet..." she questioned curiously a soft sigh passing her lips, "Poor, Iru... His first clutch and... This happens... How-- How could our world be so cruel as to let this happen?" Sakura wished to know all so desperately. Frowning abit she stood exiting her room soo finding Iru, Hiki Azeral, Riku and everyone else. "Kiu?" Sakura asked softly looking around for the fimiliar face but failing to find him. "Oh... I see." she whispered softly biting her lip gently.

Iru had been there but silently. Tilting his head he sighed, "We need to get moving, ya'll know." Iru growled in annoyace, she desperatly needed to know if his only offspring was alive. "Rakuen.." Iru murmmured softly to him self, he didn't even know if it was a son or daughter. Furrowing brows downwards he looked about at all the insolent creatures. Eyes catching Kaji he frowned, "Who allowed you into our home anyways?" Iru demanded to know as he tilted his head abit, huffing.
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

**Lol! "She?" Sakyyy-chan! Spelling error for Iru-kun at the end! XD**

Azeral heard Iru immediatly. He was in the mood for a fight...Of any kind...Arugment or not.

"I did," Azeral said bluntly. "I found him wandering aimlessly like an idiot. Another leftover from Halloween Town..."

Azeral cracked his neck and flexed his claws. Why...Was he so...Irritated?
    Hiki stood before Riku not knowing what to say or do. They were completely alone and she couldn't very well wander over to Sakura for advice. Her heart hurt...To hear Riku's words...

Anything of that sort...Marred her soul. Kiha's memories flickered in Hiki's mind...An image of Azeral carrying Kiha after she had tried to escape from Ansem and nearly broken her leg...

The faded emotions of those memories...Hurt.

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

Rinoa stood at leon's side a bit confused at all the comotion. "Squall? Can we go somewhere and talk for a moment please. You look troubled. I want you to tell me how you're feeling." She said softly into his ear.

Yuffie ate her pancakes and then stood and walked over to the new guy. She inspected him by looking him up and down and all over. "Hmm...well he isn't rich I can tell you that..." She raised an eyebrow. "There's nothing good to steal..." she complained. "I mean Leon's wallet was easy enough..." She smiled sinisterly at Leon as she bounced his wallet up and down in her hand.

Rinoa blinked. "When did she stael that?"

"Just a moment ago..." she sighed as if it were yesterdays' news.

Rinoa checked her pocket then made a strange face. "What am I doing I don't even have a wallet...."
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Nonsense, I have plenty of mo-" Kaji just stopped. He had plenty of money but he didn't want Yuffie to know that if she was a thief. "Anyways, I'm here because Azeral told me there was a way to ditch this world. I come from halloween town if you haven't already noticed my outfit. Smiles showing his fake vampire teeth.

Closed Thread

Thread Information