AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 40 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1649

Thread: RPG: Kingdom Hearts

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

Default AntiKiha...Reborn

Azeral suddenly clutched his chest, collasping to the stone floor, his eyes wide in horror. A sharp-sharp pain had pierced his heart and something was screaming in his entire being that something was wrong.
    "What's the matter dear...?" Ursula cooed swimming around him, her tentacles moving like the bottom of a strange dress.
    "Something's...Not right...!" Azeral gasped. "It's...Hiki....! I have to-!" He started.
    "Go to her? What for? She cannot heal your pain, nor can she help you to forget it. She isn't the one you wish for my Angel of Death..." Ursula coaxed. "She's just a byproduct of the Soul of the Keyblade...You know that...If you go...I'll be forced to move on. Oh well! Maybe someone else will want what I've prepared for you...Prehaps someone requires some help around their coral reefs..."
    Suddenly Azeral grabbed one of Ursula's tentacles, his grasp was desperate and Ursula could tell.
    "NO! No...No one else...Will have what I desire...I know Hiki isn't her...I know! Please Ursula...Finish what you've started..." Azeral said in defeat. "I want this...Please..."
    Ursula smiled evily.
    "Very well my poor unfortunate soul," Ursula chuckled.
    Just then Flotsam and Jetsam entered with a glowing white orb floating between them. Azeral gazed at it. It seemed...Almost familar to him. Too familar.
    "Ah, my babies...!" Ursula exclaimed swimming over to them. "You've done well my pets...Very well!" She added scooping the white orb into a glass sphere she quickly plucked off of one of her many shelves. "This is the last piece...Now Azeral may may what he desires...."
    Ursula then swam over to her cauldron and raised the sphere high above her head. Azeral stood and watched her in silence.
    "It is time m'boy...Let the end of your pain begin and the beginning of your dreams be summoned," Ursula said. "Forces of darkness and the soul of the Light...Hear my words and answer this plight...Come in flesh to grace this existance once more...Denounce the purpose you were born for...Reject the nature of the elements, of the sea...Hear this lost broken soul and listen to me!!" She chanted in a singing voice, breaking the orb on the edge of the cauldron, causing it to fly around Azeral. "Now name your desires and let them be free!"
    Azeral watched in fright and amazement as the orb circled him, leaving trails of sparkling light. It lightly touched his skin, leaving it feeling warm, yet cool at the same time. Droplets of light fell upon him, illuminating his entire being.
    Azeral stared at the orb and slowly it began to change. An elegant hand formed, stroking him lightly with it's fingertips, a fleeting touch as it circled him. Then to Azeral's disbelief it was an entire girl with flowing hair, made of light before him.
    She was too bright to make out entirely but when Azeral saw her face he insantly knew.
    Hiki...No...Azeral thought rapidly.
    "Kiha..." He breathed in disbelief and wonder.
    The figure of light bowed it's head and suddenly began to withdraw from around Azeral. Azeral reached out, trying to grab it's hand, but it was too quick. It flew above the pot and instantly there was a blinding burst of light.
    When it faded the light absorbed into the cauldron and then...There was nothing.
    "What...?! Ursula if you've desceived me...!!!" Azeral started.
    "Paitence m'boy...Watch," Ursula cooed motioning to the pot.
    Slowly but surely, something was emerging from the liquid. The liquid turned black, the same shade as Azeral's innards and it began to swirl. Slowly, but surely a figure rose up out of the mass and stepped out over the rim and onto the stone floor.
    Large yellowish-gold eyes burned like suns and dark opaque skin glistened. AntiKiha, the darkness which had once emerged from Hallow Bastion and fought the Soul of the Keyblade, Kiha, had been reborn.
    "W...What is this...?!" Azeral demanded. "This isn't Kiha! Ursula you flithy lying sea hag...! I want Kiha! Not some...Imitation!!"
    "But this is your precious Kiha...The best suited part of her for you my dear," Ursula cooed swimming behind the girl made of shadows. "She is made from the darkness...The very same darkness as you. This way your father cannot deny you your Kiha." Ursula added. "The spell does not lie Azeral...She is what will fullfill your desires...Let me convince you by letting you take her hand..."
    Ursula held out the AntiKiha's hand and Azeral glimpsed at it. Was Ursula right? Could this version of Kiha be meant for him?
    Azeral slowly reached out and took ahold of it's hand. A shocking coolness swept through Azeral and to his very soul. The AntiKiha's black tuff-wings twitched and it walked towards him.
    It placed it's head upon Azeral's shoulder and Azeral was too shocked to pull away...Even so he found he couldn't. He stared at the Kiha look-a-like and felt himself drift into nothingness.
    He could no longer feel any pain or had any worries. His eyes became dim and as if in a trance. Ursula watched with satisfaction. Everything that had been planned was falling right into place.
    "Kiha..." Azeral breathed hugging the girl of darkness.
    Meanwhile Hiki lay as still as death upon the sandy ocean floor. The Heartless swam around her and were unsure what to next. Ansem watched both spectacles of his son and the Avatar take their effect.
    "Perfect...So utterly perfect...Now that they are taken care of...I can move on with other things," Ansem chuckled, summoning an orb that displayed Riku. "Ah...The bitter one...You shall play a fine role in my game. The forgotten friend...I haven't forgotten you...Oh no...Let us begin with your reintroduction...."
    Ansem let out a long dark laugh and smiled evily. Everything was falling so easily into place. Soon...He'd have what he desired as well.
    Last edited by otakuyume; 03-07-2006 at 09:32 PM.

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

Ooc: Kawaii!! >.< I want to learn where to colour goodly. I can only sketch and draw. I suck at colouring.

Yuffie decided she wasn't going to end up like that, so she attacked the heartless around her, killing them instantly. She ran insanely down stone stairs that seemed to stretch for miles, wearing a small half mask that covered her nose and mouth. Like all ninja assasins do.
    She ran down a huge hall swiping at heartless as they tried to grab her and finally she came to the end of the hall. A large window lay dormaint there and she smiled after getting a very good idea.
    She Raised her hand and chanted a small spell. It was quiet for awhile and the heartless began closing in on her.
    But suddenly Bahamut crashed through the giant stain glass window and grabbed Yuffie, then it assended into the air with her in hand.
    Finally free from the castle, Bahamut turned while flying and Shot it's energy beams and most powerful attack at the castle. He only hit the castle with half the beam, but the attack caused the upper part of the castle to begin to colapse while the untouched half and lower half stood sturdy.
    Bahamut opened it's mouth and let out a big cry, heard underwater, then it swooped down and perched it's selt on the small land Skully the seagul used for his home.
    "Oh Bahamut, thank you...now I just need to find away to get back to Squall and the others." She said softly while removing he half mask.
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

*leon looked up as he heard the very familiar call*

THATS BAHAMUT! something must be happening up there, we need to hurry! *leon swam up to the surface, holding his breath as he peaked his head over the water, he had no idea what would happen if he tried to breath air in his current form. looking around; he saw Yuffie and Bahamut. he splashed a bit, and waved toward her, not daring to take a breath; as he currently had gills, not lungs*
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuffie saw Leon swimming towards her. She jumped down from Bahamut then turned and kissed his hand. "Thank you Bahamut." The beast nodded and disappeared into the sky.
    Yuffie turned and jumped into the water, she began to swim towards Leon and when she reached him she began to almost cry. "Squall! He was going to...He wants to marry me. I don't want to!" She swam into his arms and looked evilly at the castle. "He'll probably come after me again...." She settled down a little before realizing she was all over Squall. "Erm...uh..." She moved away a little then looked down at her legs. "I'm still human." she informed.
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

... *squal didnt know how he could talk to her, as he had no idea if he could breath air in this form. and he knew he only had water in him, so it'd come out as a gurgle... so he tried giving hand signals to her to try to get across that he could not talk above water, and she'd have to duck her head underwater to hear him*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuffie blinked at fiest wondering why Squall was acting so funny. Then she finally got it so she took a deep breath and dove underwater.
    The surface was just a few inches above her head. She waved her arms upwards so the pressure would keep her underwater.

Ooc: Yes it's a short post...so what?
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*leon ducked back underwater; since he had only water in him, his voice would come out normally, rather than being garbled like if a normal form of a human were to try*

Dont worry yufie, nobody is going to do marry you againced your will; i wont let them *he says lifting his gunblade to indicate that he'd kill anything that came after her*

we need to get you those fins back so we can stay in the group. oh, um we better surface so you can take a breath and have your turn at talking. *leon swam back up and held his breath above the water*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuffie followed and took a breath in when she reached the surface. "Okay Well I guess I'll just have to wait untill Sora gets here so he can fix my legs."

She swam back over to the small island where Bahamut first landed and sat on it with her feet dangling in the water. She motioned for Squall to stay under water. ""I'll just wait okay?" she said to him. "You can go under so you can breath." She informed.
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Legendary super sayain Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2008 05:35 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Viola
    Yuffie followed and took a breath in when she reached the surface. "Okay Well I guess I'll just have to wait untill Sora gets here so he can fix my legs."

She swam back over to the small island where Bahamut first landed and sat on it with her feet dangling in the water. She motioned for Squall to stay under water. ""I'll just wait okay?" she said to him. "You can go under so you can breath." She informed.
    "a mystery boy was behind yuffie" i see you escape salazar....he came.......destoryed my people.....use them as his creation with the las plagas....*dives into the water and swims away, back at the factory*

"soon when we finally get married our kids will hatch"
    Last edited by Tenchu1973; 03-07-2006 at 11:17 AM.

the siggie was made by animelegend713
    The saiyan family
    sis-Ayame-Sohma, Lilixia
    little sis-baby wolf pup, Rini
    bro-demon lord dante
    bro-2 unknown
    mum- angel-hinata, Gothic-vampire and Inostu Akuhei, Neo-srenity (both are in realchat)
    dad-Alucard, Sasuke100
    gran-unkown
    granpa-unkown

neice-
    nephew-
    gf-
    cousin-twilight goddess
    Son-
    Daughter- SweetangelMelody (in realchat)

plzzzz people if u like to be in my family.....pm me plzzz i'm so alone

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchu1973
    "wait for who wife"*it was salazar and his bodyguards*"the wedding is about to start guards take her!"*the 2 guards took yuffie back to salazars factory*"soon when we finally get married our kids will hatch"*walks to the factory while starting to laugh*
    Ooc: You can't just take Yuffie like that. She's a ninja ok? She is not going to be submissive and just let you take her back. I refuse to rp.
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

Ooc: You can't just take Yuffie like that. She's a ninja ok? She is not going to be submissive and just let you take her back. I refuse to rp.

OOC: Yeah.. That's rediculous, Twinneh, hun you have to do something with Tenchu he's being rediculous... And like, Viola's gonna quit if he keeps being stupid... ;_;

And Otaku wouldnm't the eels have noticed Sakura and Iru? o.o;;

Sakura gasped "Oh no.. That's Hiki!" she said loudly as Iru covered her mouth "They heard you. Good job." Iru growled as he pulled his sister out looking at Ursula and Azeral. "So... You know where your true loyalties lie eh? I suppose we see that now, you traitor!" Iru yelled as he lashed towards Azeral with the Halberd, the tip of the blade slashing across the surfface of Azeral's chest.

"You're killing Hiki for that impudent wench Kiha!" Iru growled as he droped the Halberd, swinging forwards grabbing Azeral's neck, his claws digging into the boys veins and muscle. "You bastard, by acceptting this wench's offer you're killing Hiki!" Iru growled as his hand was practically in Azeral's neck.

Sakura felt like screaming "Hiki!? Iru how do you--?" she yelled to her brother being cut off by him "That's the light of the avatar! That's Hiki! And Azeral's knows it was her as well as I do!" Iru said in an almost feral reptilian hiss, yet all the same, sheer anger flowing inside him.

Sakura gasped. "Azeral..Y--you..." she stuttered as she swam back against the wall of the cave. "Azeral how could you...?" Sakura asked quietly, as she glanced at Ursula and Jetsam and Flotsam. Iru kept his grip amoung Azeral's neck as he waited for the boy to answer.

OOC: Holy cowies! Iru ain't as dumb as I thought. O_O;; Don't worry, Ariel will be back soon. ^_^
    Last edited by Demonic Ice Dragon; 03-07-2006 at 12:55 PM.
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

((aye, people dont tend to sneak up on ninja's; and you definatelly cant do a kidnap move without allowing retal from both yufie and leon. XD if you cant at the least rp respectably; we may as well discard your salzar charicter.))
    Last edited by galdon; 03-07-2006 at 12:52 PM.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

)ooc - WTH? o_O I'm lost, and my mouse is dying, so I have to be quick making this post before the batteries go dead.)

*He stared at Sakura when she almost directly aimed at him the comment to stay silent. Her was about to actually open his mouth and say something, but then she swam off leaving him to follow, going silent until he got bored of the silence two seconds later and began to mumble to himself*

One potato two potato three potato four......

*He followed Iru into the large skeleton, swimming alongside Sakura holding her hand in case anything happened. He watched iru get caught up by some strange plant-like creature that Sakura called merfolk*

Mer.... folk? They look like sea broccoli....

*Then, he was almost forced backwards. He stared around a corner with Sakura where Azeral was, and his eyes narrowed*

And I thought that guy was a good guy... Sakura, should we really be here? ... I don't want you to get hurt....

*moments after, Iru had rushed out and was attacking Azeral. Sakura looked like she wanted to attack them too, and he held both his hands on her wrist, looking at her in a begging way*

Don't go after him! You'll get hurt!! ... I don't want you to get hurt..... I don't even know what that girl is ...

*he kept her back with him*

I'm not gonna risk you again! Damn it, you can send me out and beat him up for you instead, okay?! Just not you!

*he fell silent at that moment. His train of thought lost itself and his grip on her wrist relaxed a little as he looked at Azeral and Iru*
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

**Why isn't anyone saving poor Hiki? T_T**
    Azeral took Iru's attacks, his body healing rapidly with each blow. He didn't even fight Iru as he continued to try to strangle him.
    "H...Hi...Hiki...?" Azeral gasped, his eyes dim and pale red, as if his life had been sucked out of him. "She's...Suppose to be with...You...She no longer needs me...I have...Kiha now..." She murmered as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. "Kiha...She's back...She's come back...."
    Suddenly AntiKiha lundged. She backhanded Iru with an unholy force, sending him flying. Her glowing yellow-gold eyes fixed upon him emotionlessly as he hit a wall of the cave.
    "Kiha...Where are you...?" Azeral whispered, his body trembling, reaching a hand out. "Don't...Leave me alone..."
    AntiKiha took his hand in her's and they stood. Azeral seemed weak and fragile, as if something was draining him. AntiKiha held Azeral in her arms, the pale boy against her dark shadowy form.
    "My...Some unwanted visitors..." Ursula commented. "Flotsam! Jetsam! Show them what we do to people who interfere with my buisness and costumers!"
    Suddenly the two eels lundged, wrapping around Sakura's arms and pulling her to the wall behind Ursula, pinning her there. Ursula snatched up a potion bottle and uncorked it, raising it high above Sakura's head.
    "If any of you fools try anything...You can say goodbye to her pretty little form because I'll make her the newest flower to my garden out in the entrance of this cave!" Ursula threatened. "If you swear to leave peacefully...Then I'll let you all go. If you have a problem with my cilent or his product take it up with him outside..." She added. "If not...Things will have to get messy...Very messy."
    Azeral turned to Ursula, his paling red eyes scanning her weakly.
    "Hiki...I can't feel her aura...Ursula...Why...?" Azeral groaned, shivering. "What's...Happening to me...? I can't feel anything....My body...My heart...My soul...It feels so empty...."
    "Oh? Is that so? Then I guess everything's going to plan. You needn't worry about that girl...The Avatar any longer...Nor will she with you dear Azeral...You have your Kiha now...That's all that matters, isn't it?" Ursula cooed. "Now run along m'boy...Your father is waiting. Go to him...He misses you."
    Azeral began to shake even worse. The thorned heart symbol of the Heartless appeared upon his chest and his skin became tinged with black, becoming ashen. He cried out in pain, holding his head, and gazed at Iru.
    His eyes were wild with fear and dispair.
    "Hiki...! Why can't I feel her presence...?! Where is she...? Where are you hiding her?! Tell me!!" Azeral demanded.
    His nails and teeth grew longer, sharper and it was clear he was reverting back into his Hybrid Heartless side. Azeral lundged, but before he could tear Iru a new...Y'know....He stopped.
    "Hi...Hiki...? Who's that...? I can't remember...What was that name...?" Azeral asked in confusion. "Funny...I know there's someone I'm forgetting...But I just can't seem...To see their face..." He added. "Wait a minute...Who are you..?" He then asked Iru. "A girl...I'm suppose to know this girl...Do you know who she is...? Heh...Of course you don't...I don't even know you..."
    AntiKiha's hand then rested upon his shoulder. He looked back and was caught in the gaze of her glowing eyes. AntiKiha removed her hand and held it out.
    Azeral shakingly took it and he transformed back, but his eyes remained dim and passive.
    Do you want to see her...? A voice resonated through the air.
    "See who...? Who am I to see...? I can't remember...The pain...It's all gone...It's gone Kiha...And you're here...You're here!" Azeral said desperatly, a wildly panicked smile upon his face.
    No...The pain's not gone...It's just buried Azeral...And you're forgetting everything....Your promises to...Your promise to me...To another...To her...The voice told him. Come Azeral...You're blinded by a sea witch's spell...And an illusion you cannot escape...
    With that both burst into dark droplets of light. Ursula watched in what seemed to be horror and amazement.
    "That's...Impossible!! How can that thing have it's own will....?!" Ursula exclaimed. "It's suppose to just be a toy!! Ansem...What an interesting turn of events...Well worth the effort...Right, sir?"
    Just then the cave began to shake and behind Ursula the one known no other than Ansem appeared.
    "Yes indeed...Anything connected to the Soul of the Keyblade will have a portion of the true Kiha's will...However, that thing we've given my son is nothing but a puppet...A puppet that is recieving orders from the Keyblade..." Ansem said with a chuckle. "Worry not about the details Ursula...It will only distract Azeral from helping these fools any longer with that thing...Just like I intended."
    Ansem's amber eyes fixed upon Iru and he smirked evily at him.
    "Hello...Iru...It's been a long time now hasn't it...?" Ansem chuckled. "I guess you're still ignorant as ever though...That works to my advantage in the end so I musn't be surprised now should I?"
    Ansem laughed darkly and smiled even more wildly...A smile that Azeral had obvious inherited from him.
    "You all were so distracted by my son...You left the Avatar lying in the middle of the sea...She's not dead...Oh no, I need her alive...And soon I'll have her," Ansem said smoothly. "Poor little Hiki of Silantia...You better get to her before I do...Because I am going to get her sooner or later...As a matter of fact...My Heartless minions are just about to get their orders...Right about now. Try to beat me to getting that unconcious form...Or at least humor me...Sayonara my pawns...Please play this game well!"
    With that he disappeered. Ursula waved at the eels having them release Sakura. She tossed the dragon princess into her brother and recorked her potion.
    "You heard the man...Go get the Avatar..." Ursula laughed. "Swim, swim my little fishies..."
    Last edited by otakuyume; 03-07-2006 at 05:01 PM.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(ooc - two posts in one day for me? new record ... and DID, I know Kiu is an idiot but even dolts have serious sides right?

Maybe I should stick to a post a day or something.)

*He kept hold of Sakura, watching the strange things happening in front of him with Azxeral and the strange girl. But, despite his efforts to keep Sakura safe somehow the octopus-woman managed to get them in a fix as two eels that he'd managed to miss yanked Sakura from his lax grip away from him*

H- hey! You pieces of sushi...!!

*He lunged after them but then halted as he saw the woman holding something over her. He made another movement, not buying it originally, but hearing her speak he looked at Sakura, and he could kinda see in her eyes to not be an idiot at that point. Staring back at the octopus woman he bore his teeth together and growled through them angrily*

You ...

*still uttering the low, angry growl he moved further back, keeping his eyes fixed on her. He was so angry that he'd let it happen to her. Messing around earlier when he shouldn't have been. He could have kicked himself, if Sakura's life wasn't on the line. Then, someone else appeared, and his growl became more tensed and angry as he knew this guy was up to something too*

Damn it ....

*he was helpless. Then, as quickly as it all began, Sakura was released. Panicking he jumped at her and grabbed her, holding her back against him, staring at Ansem, then at the octopus woman, unable to think of a comeback speech to her release*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The waves grasped and pulled the strands of long blonde hair, uncovering the face of an unconcious girl. A girl that did nor move or wake. A scarlet and koi tail was attached at her waist, shimmering in the light that pierced the waters. Heartless surrounded her but did not move.
    Suddenly they jerked to attention, as if recieving an electric shock and began to approuch her. Two Screwdiver Heartless grabbed her arm, dragging the limp girl up and began to turn to swim away. Suddenly droplets of black light began to rain down before them, causing them to freeze in fear and amazement.
    The droplets absorbed together and soon two figures formed from them. The Heartless instantly knew who it was.
    Azeral blinked a few times, confused by where he now was and clutched AntiKiha's hand.
    "Kiha...? Where have you taken me...?" Azeral asked the shadowy girl.
    AntiKiha didn't reply. She only slowly raised her free hand and pointed. Azeral looked to where she was pointing and gasped.
    There was a bunch of Heartless surrounding a girl and two were about to carry her off.
    "Kiha...We have to help her!" Azeral exclaimed swimming off furiously. "C'mon!!"
    AntiKiha obeyed following him slowly as Azeral rushed into battle. He swiftly knocked the two Screwdrivers away from the girl and caught her in his arms. The Heartless around him prepared for battle and Azeral knew the looks upon their faces.
    They had recieved orders to kill if anyone interfered. Azeral gazed upon the girl's face in his arms and was in shock. She looked like Kiha.
    They began to advance upon Azeral and AntiKiha stepped into the circle and her dark aura began to flare. They backed up, but did not run away. Azeral gazed at her in shock.
    His fading memories flared...Something wasn't right...Something was different but he didn't know what.
    "K...Kiha...who is this girl...Why does she look like you...?" Azeral asked. "Kiha...?"
    AntiKiha gazed at him and suddenly Azeral saw her for what she truly was...A darkside creature. He gasped, backing away fearfully. AntiKiha approuched him, towering over him as he clutched the unknown girl.
    See the truth Azeral...Remember! The msyterious voice pleaded. Hiki...do you remember...Hiki?
    "Hiki...?" Azeral said softly.
    Suddenly a flash of a girl's smiling face seared into his mind. It was the girl he was holding...The girl who looked like Kiha. Azeral fell to the sandy floor clutching the girl.
    "What am I to do?!" Azeral cried. "Why do you both torture me with the face of that girl long lost...? And why do I feel no pain...?! Answer me!!"
    AntiKiha remained silent and slowly her hand touched Azeral's cheek as tears he could not feel fell down his face.
    Remember...The voice pleaded.
    Suddenly a wave of dark energy hit AntiKiha and her black blood spewed from a hole in her side, exiting through her front. AntiKiha's glowing yellow eyes went round and she fell to the sandy floor.
    "K...Kiha...?" Azeral called weakly in shock.
    "Is dead my son...Long gone and never coming back," Ansem said, standing before him, his hand flickering with dark energy. "If you had just succumbed to the spell and let go of your memories...The memories that cause your pain...You could have just lived your life with that Anti and releaved yourself of all emotions."
    "F...Father...?" Azeral said in disbelief. "What do you mean...? What's wrong with my memories?!"
    "I paied that sea witch Ursula to erase them...As well as bring that sorry excuse for a Heartless back to be with you," Ansem said gazing at the body of the AniKiha. "If you had only let those frivilous emotions go I wouldn't have had to broke your toy...But it will fix it's self soon enough. Now give me the Avatar...And take your rightful place at my side."
    Suddenly Azeral felt those words trigger something. A battle...Hallow Bastion...He remembered falling back into his Heartless side...And a girl's voice begging him not to forget his promise...
    Azeral clutched his head and began to shake, his body writhing in pain. Yes...He could feel it...Pain.
    "Now Azeral!" Ansem ordered.
    "Father..." Azeral started.
    "Yes?" Ansem inquired.
    "Take your rightful place and shove it up your @ss!!!" Azeral shouted.
    Suddenly Azeral set down the girl (Hiki) and rose up, summoning a massive wave of power. He struck Ansem full force. Ansem shielded the blow and threw another wave of the same dark energy back.
    Azeral avoided it and lundged. Ansem caught him by the throat and tossed him back beside the girl. Before Azeral could recover Ansem was upon him.
    "Time to sleep...My disobediant son," Ansem said coldly. "I'll shut you down and then put you back together when we get home...This program has been such a nusience...I'll give you a better personality too. Goodnight son."
    "I hate you..." Azeral growled.
    "Oh...But I don't hate you son...Because you are my finest creation...I'm just so very disappointed in you right now..." Ansem said smoothly.
    Ansem raised his hand, it dancing with dark energy and brought it down. Suddenly there was a spray of black blood and Azeral gazed up in shock as a pair of glowing yellow-gold eyes stared down at him. There AntiKiha was kneeling over him as Ansem's hand pierced through her back and chest.
    She had sacrificed herself for him.
    "Y...You..." Azeral said in disbelief.
    AntiKiha remained emotionless and then something happened...She smiled.
    Remember your promises Azeral...Your promise to protect. The voice rang around him.
    "My promise...To protect..." Azeral said softly.
    AntiKiha nodded and then a white orb emerged from her heart and floated into the girl. She then burst into droplets of dark light and as she vanished she continued to smile. Smile at the boy she had given her short life to.
    Memories flooded back to Azeral and he lay beside Hiki. Shocked at all that had happened.Ansem roared in rage and turned to Azeral.
    "Forget this ever happened...Now!!!" Ansem ordered.
    "Make me..." Azeral challenged. "I remember...So go back to where you came from so I can find you and destroy you..."
    Ansem suddenly began to laugh.
    "You can't resist your destiny forever Azeral...Not even Kiha could," Ansem said as he began to fade away. "I'll let you continue on in this game...For now. So enjoy it my son."
    He disapeered and suddenly Hiki began to stirr. Her eyelids fluttered open and to her shock she awoke to Azeral laying beside her.
    "Hey...Remember me?" Azeral asked with a chuckle.
    "Azeral? W...What's going on...?" Hiki asked.
    "The end of a bad dream...Now let's deal with these Heartless and find the others," Azeral said helping her up.
    "Awright!!!! A battle!!" Hiki exclaimed drawing her dagger. "Something to beat up! Let's go Azeral!!!"
    With that she swam into battle and Azeral smiled. How could he forget her...How could he foget someone like Hiki so easily?
    She's gonna beat me senseless for having Ursula summon me that Anti. Azeral thought swimming to Hiki's side to fight. And I'm gonna have to start earning trust all over again with everyone...This sucks...But at least I know why I'm doing this again....I can do this...I will....For your memory Kiha...And simply for...Hiki's sake.

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Mwahahahah! A beautiful unfold of events it is, and Otaku I loved your post <3 It was awsome.

Iru growled "Some job of protecting her you did, Kiu!" Iru said angerly as he grabed his sister by the arm as he swam quickly arounf the corner of the cave. Soon they exited it "We have to find, Hiki." Iru said in concern "What if it's trap!?" Sakura asked frightenly.

"That's a risk we just have to take." Iru growled as he swam off quickly, soon catching the scent of Hiki. Sakura gasped as he followed her brother as fast as she could go. "Iru, wait up!" she yelled, but she was unheard, or ignored more likely.

"Hiki!?" Iru yelled as he came to a stop. He looked back seeing Sakura was gone. "Aw, great...Now I have two girls to find." he said in disapointment. He looked around silently as he caught the glimpse of two figures. Swimming towards them, he reconized them as Azeral and Hiki. He growled as he made a mad swim towards them, the Halberd in hand.

Comming close enough he lunged the Halberd forwards, the blade entering Azeral's chest, Iru growled as he forced the Halberd into the sandy floor, pinning Azeral there. He turned to Hiki "Are you alright?" he asked in a somewhat concerned voice yet calm.

Sakura gasped for breath as she sat on the sandy floor, "Iru, you idiot." she muttered as she got up swimming in the boys direction, hoping to maybe come across him.

OOC: Iru is all PING! o.o;;
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

**Thanx Saky-chan!!! ^_^ I was afraid that it would suck! <3*
    Hiki stared in shock. She didn't understand what was going on. She slashed away two Heartless and turned to them.
    "AZERAL!" Hiki screamed in terror. "Iru-kun stop it! Stop hurting him! Why are you doing this?!"
    She swam over to Iru and wretched him away from Azeral. Azeral coughed, scarlet-black blood wafting from his lips. Hiki grabbed the Halberd and twisted it free as Azeral winced painfully.
    "Azeral...!" Hiki cried, as blood poured from his wound.
    She applied pressure to the wound and suddenly Azeral placed his hands upon her's.
    "You need not do that Hiki..." Azeral said softly as the wound sealed itself. "You know an attack like that couldn't kill me..." He added with a warm smile.
    Hiki gazed at him in shock. He was smiling. Smiling even though they were surrounded by Heartless and Iru had nearly taken out his heart.
    "Azeral...?" Hiki whispered in disbelief. "What's going on...? What happened...While I was out...?"
    Azeral sat up and reached over, ruffling her long blonde hair.
    "Just a bad dream that made me realize how important you are to me..." Azeral told her, his smile growing warmer. "Hiki....-CHAN."
    Hiki blushed intensely then slugged him.
    "Don't call me CHAN so casually!" Hiki exclaimed, her temper flaring. "And what are you going on about?! Iru-kun nearly gutted you and now you're rambling like a baka! So spit it out Azzy-chan!!!"
    Suddenly Azeral began to laugh as he nursed his cheek where Hiki had pummelled him. Hiki was even more shocked by this. He had been so depressed and now...It was like nothing could get him down.
    "It feels so good...To finally realize where I belong..." Azeral said happily with a laugh. "I'm sorry I worried you...I'm never ever going to pull that stunt on you ever again...Can you forgive me?"
    Hiki let out a sigh. She was too happy to see him again to care.
    "Of course...You baka," Hiki replied. "But you owe me answers and the full privilage to beat you senseless afterwards."
    "Fine by me!" Azeral laughed.
    Hiki smiled and it made Azeral's entire being feel like he was in heaven.
    "C'mon...Let's finish these Heartless and then we can tear each other apart!" Hiki commanded Iru and Azeral. "Let's go!" She added swimming back into battle.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(ooc - seriously, that was the longest RP post I've ever seen anyone make. o_O ..... and this might be a shoddy post. I'm tired and this computer is soooooooooo slow.... -_-)

*He stared at Iru in disbelief, giving him the angry growl instead of the woman*

I didn't see you doing any better, and you're supposed to be her brother.

*he grabbed Sakura's hand in his again, still in his strange, serious moment of acting. He lswam alongside with Sakura, trying to get them to slow down, trying to lose Iru in anger for it*

He's such a pain.... Sakura... how the heck do you put up with him?

*he looked at her, then realising that she wasn't pleased with being lagged back he let go of her hand and laughed stupidly, his seriousness vanishing. Following alongside her, he kept staring forwards, then, he looked at her, and spoke*

Sakuraaaa......

*he made a slight face waiting for her to look or speak to him*

Can you tell me what the hell is going on around here? I don't even know who these dorks following you around are... I'm all confused with all this....

*he pulled the face again. He wasn't fully able to grasp anything about who these people were, what they were doing following Sakura around. Hell, he didn't even know what she was doing. He looked at her before hearing a huge slap from the distance and turned, following the noise with Sakura. He found Iru and - to his disbelief, Axeral. He followed up near where Iru was, watching Azeral. He heard him speaking, but he wasn't really listening. He wasn't even aware that they were surrounded by Heartless until the comment came up to attack them*

Okay, I really should get glasses....

*he looked around, clenching his fists, wondering which of these things would try to attack him*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The Heartless swarmed them. Two Screwdivers accompanied by three Sea Neons went after Kiu while four Screwdivers and two Sea Neons attacked Iru. Hiki slashed rapidly at some Screwdivers while some Sea Neons went after Sakura. The final three Screwdivers assaulted Sora while Azeral blasted some Sea Neons with his magic.
    Hiki finished her opponents and then some of Azeral's for the heck of it.

"Hey! Those were mine!" Azeral said as he let out a wave, destroying his final enemies. "I was about to deal with them!"

"Then don't be so slow...Azzy-chan!" Hiki said sticking out her tongue with a giggle. "And until I know what happened while I was out I get full rights to your enemies!"

"I'll tell you...But let's help the others alright?" Azeral assured her.

"Fine by me!" Hiki beamed. "Let's go kick some Heartless booty! Awww yah!!"

They swam over to help the others and waited for the rest of the Heartless to be destroyed. Azeral gazed at Hiki with a warm smile.

She's so focused in battle...It's like she was born to protect against all odds...Well she was wasn't she? Azeral thought fondly. But even so...She doesn't let her destiny swallow her whole in that dark, dark nothingness of depression...I can hear...Her heart crying out...Tortured by her memories...Like me...But she...Doesn't let them take her. No matter how much it hurts. I want to be like that. I want to be strong like Hiki is...Not phsyically...I surpass her there...But my heart is weak...And I want to have a strong heart like you...Hiki.

The waters became furious with battle. Heartless fell one by one. Soon he'd tell her everything. Azeral would explain everything to Hiki and even if she hated him...That would be alright.
    Because all he needed was to honor his promise to her and Kiha. He just had to be near her and no matter what...He would challenge anything that opposed them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Pitty, Dragon Hammar." Iru said firmly as he swung the Halberd destroying the Heartless around him. He glanced back to his sister. Sakura growled as she lashed her right hand outwards, an ice whip lashing off, destroying the Heartless.

Iru smirked as he swam towards Sakura, shooting Kiu a glare. He grabbed his sister's hand pulling her away as he swam towards Hiki and Azeral. "Hiki, so you know what lies beneath this traitor's skin. He used your very being to create another Kiha. He stole your soul, to create something he lost, he used you. Let's go, Sakura." Iru ended firmly as he swam away from Hiki and Azeral.

Sakura followed with out protest as she shot Azeral a glare as she left. She sped up slightly comming next to Iru, "Azeral really is using her, isn't he?" Sakura asked, Iru gave a light nod "Yes, he's using her to create something that cannot be created again, and i have a bad feelings he's going after Sora next." Iru said with a slight bit of concern in his midnight eyes.

Sakura gasped "No! He can't, if he hurts Sora that'll be the last thing he ever does." Sakura growled, Iru gave a quiet sigh speaking "He is probably going to use the Keyblade, and in order to get the Keyblade he has to destroy Sora, both pieces to getting what he wants are right under his nose, Hiki's beyond any help now. We have to get to Sora before he does."

Sakura tilted her head, "What if you're wrong? And I thought you hated Sora?" she said curiously. "I see how you look at him, I see how he looks at you, it's obvious that you see him in a differnet light then you ever seen Kiu." Iru mentioned as he spoke in a whisper careful so Kiu wouldn't hear.

Sakura sighed quietly as he looked at the sandy floor, "Sakura, look!" iru said in alert as he pointed ahead. "It's alantica." he added. Sakura gasped as she looked, "It's beautiful." she commented as the two of them made a mad swim for the city.

Soon approaching, they slowed as they entered, merpeople were everywhere, women and children and men, even millions of fish. Sakura smiled as a few sea horses, then the little sea horses started chirping and talking.

"Such a lovley maiden!" the little blueish tinted Sea Horse said fluttering. Then the brighter colored ones all chirped in agreement. Iru raised an eyebrow as the creatures began circling the Halberd, one of the smaller Sea Horses sort of laying upon the flat side of the blade.

"They're so cute." Sakura said quietly as she, giggled abit at the one on the blade. Iru rolled his eyes as a mermaid swam over to them, it was Ariel.

She gasped quietly "You made it. I'm sorry for ditching you all." she said innocently as she looked around, "I didn't get in any trouble, so, I suppose you all can see my father now." she said as she began swimming up to an enourmous castle.

Sakura gasped as she seen the large building "C'mon Iru." she coaxed as he pulled him, along as they went to see the King. "What are we going to say?" Sakura asked, Iru shruged, "We'll think of something..." he said with a heavy sigh as he proped the Halberd on his shoulder as the sea horses stoped following them, and headed back to the reef, as the two draconic beings followed the red headed Mermaid.

Fans located Here

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

(ooc: sorry i keep being gone so long. DUDE tenchu what did i tell you about doing things like that, you really think im bluffing about removing you from the rpg. just try me and see what happens. im really sorry viola and galdon, if you want you can just ignore all of his posts but the problem is finding someone to play an evil character, if i have to ill create one of my own or act out one from the organization and put him in early if i have to. cause we dont exactly have to go to "kingdom hearts" before heading to castle oblivion.)

*Sora swam up under Yuffie and Leon then stuck his keyblade out at her legs dangling in the water* Ok hold still for one second. *A bright little light comes out of his keyblade and shines on her legs slowly transforming them into an aquamarine fin* Ok now that were back together we can go help the others find Hiki. You both ready to go? *he puts his blade away and starts swimming back towards where they left everyone at in the canyon outside of Atlantis*
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ooc: We have Rinoa and Riku, remember. But Kaikou in on vacation and I will be leaving on friday. So after March break expect Riku and Rinoa to rein hell upon everyone. Mwa Ha!!!

Yuffie nodded in agreement and hopped off the small island. She dove under water and swam up behind Sora. "Hurry up Squall!" She called to him. "What happened to Hiki?" She inquired as she gripped her two small daggars, thinking she'd most likely need them in battle up a head.
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*leon followed behind yuffie. he'd given up on telling her to stop. it was apparent that she wouldnt.*

so, where are we headed first? *leon asked sora as they swam back to regroup with the others.*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*So will my Ansem hafta send Riona and Riku messages or what since he's "controlling" them Viola-chan?*

Azeral had heard everything that had been said upon him. It stung his heart, for he didn't want to hurt Sora. Even so, one with Heartless blood would probably be rejected from an item of Light.
    Azeral swam alongside Hiki, who had gone silent.

"Hiki...Please talk to me...I want to explain..." Azeral called softly. "I can understand if you don't want to but I...."

Suddenly Hiki stopped, facing him. She seemed angry, but something else was hidden in her expression. Soon it melted into a bit of a sad look.

"She was...Your first love wasn't she?" Hiki said. "You loved her, didn't you Azeral?"

Azeral was shocked but this, quickly blushing scarlet, reddening his pale white skin.

"N-no it's not like that...!" Azeral exclaimed. "I cared for her...I probably did love her but...I'm not sure if I did in the way you think..." He added. "Hiki...I wouldn't have ever took the sea witch's offer if I knew it was going to hurt you or anybody else! I planned on just having her ressurect Kiha and then we'd been out of your ways for good...I did't want...To trouble anyone anymore..."

Hiki swam up to him, her face inches from his.

"Where you...Even going to say goodbye to me?" Hiki asked sadly.

"It would have been more painful if I had..." Azeral replied looking away.

"Painful yes...But at least...It would have let us both have one final memory together," Hiki said softly. "I don't care that my soul was taken but...Azeral...I could feel what is was like to be....Light...Then I became one with this bigger part...As if I was rejoining some long lost family. For a brief moment I felt what it was like to be the Soul of the Keyblade...Azeral she misses you...But she's content...She's fullfilling her purpose...She wanted me to tell you that..."

With that Hiki swam off and Azeral was in shock. He followed her and then swam up to Sakura and Iru.

"Distrust me all you want...But if memory serves me right the Keyhole is somewhere in the castle," Azeral told them. "We need Triton's permission to search for it on the inside. I thought you may want to know that."

Azeral swam past them and Hiki swam up next to Sakura.

"Sakura-chan...I can tell...You're worried about Sora-kun...I can sense it," Hiki said softly. "But...But you needn't worry about Azeral hurting him because...While I was Light...something was revealled to me."

Hiki swam in front of Sakura, causing her to stop.

"My smile is Sora's smile...That's why he seemed so familar to me at first," Hiki told her friend. "The Keyblade told me that I was created...Well my soul anyway...Was developed from Sora and his friends...Riku and Kairi...So I think that's why Azeral has never really tried to hurt Sora-kun...If he did it would be like hurting me or Kiha..."

Hiki then turned to Iru.

"I don't remember asking you to tell me anything about what happened Iru-kun...I wanted to hear what Azeral had to say and I appreciate your consern...But I don't want your protection anymore than I want Azeral's..." Hiki told him. "So please wait until I ask you to tell me something..."
    Last edited by otakuyume; 03-09-2006 at 02:12 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information