AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7 47 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1649

Thread: RPG: Kingdom Hearts

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

Warmth...Something so warm and comforting...Yet it was strangly cooling with each passing moment.

To Hiki it reminded her of how he mother held her close at night and sang her to sleep. It was a faded memory for her parents' deaths had stolen her childhood innocence and fondness of that childhood away. The warmth was getting strangely colder and soon Hiki forced herself to awaken.

Black blood dripped from the corner of Azeral's mouth and his red eyes were dimmed, as if like a candle about to burn out. Hiki forced herself not to scream at the sight of his pain-sticken face and suddenly realized he was trembling as he held her.

"Hiki..." He started.

Just then a noise sounded and they bolted upright, releasing each other as if they were composed of acid.

"Wh...Where is everyone...?!" Hiki asked fearfully. "Riku-kun...? Riku-kun! Where's Riku-kun?!" Hiki asked franctically looking around the barren area. "Azeral what happened? Where's Ursula...? Azeral answer me!" She cried desperatly.

"Ursula's been defeated and the others took off," Azeral told her quickly. "C'mon I think the others may need us!" He added grabbing her hand and swimming away. "Don't worry about the silver-haired brat...Just yourself for now, okay? I think we may be ending up in a battle soon so be prepared!"

Hiki sadly nodded and began to sense something...The Keyhole nearby maybe? She shook the feeling off and soon they saw the others engulfed in a dark shadow.

"Sakura-chan!!" Hiki cried as they swam next to them and Hiki gazed up in horrified awe. "Sakura-chan...What is that thing...?"

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Riku heard a nausiating sound. It rung in his ears and was painful only to the minor extent. The rays of the hot sun beamed on his back and he rested his head inbetween his arms.

Staring at his feet he noticed the stretch of his shadow. 'The darkness...." His black eye glistened once as he spoke. "Even though I've controlled it, for now, I know it'd in me...I know it's still there. And, I know if it was removed I wouldn't be fighting with Azeral." He leaned back, placing his hands on the gummi ships exterior, and smiled. "Heh...it's rather sad. I've fell in love. But I'm tossed to the side like a rag doll. Am I so useless?" He shook his head. He could feel tears swelling up inside him.

"I am pathetic. I hate myself. I hate what I've done and who I've become. This is not how I pictured the future to be when I stepped off that island. Kairi...I loved her once...but she's....gone? I don't even know what I want anymore. I want Hiki to be happy...but I want her to be with me."

He felt fidgety and finally stood up gazing into the endless ocean's horizon. "I want Sora as my best friend again. I want Kairi back and I want Hiki in my arms. I want all the worlds to be freed from the darkness and I want Azeral to become nothing more then a human boy so he can finally understand what it's like...to be happy and not worry. I want all this...and yet everytime I try to get it...something goes wrong, the darkness inside me clashes with Azeral and effects everything else...Even...If I could get Azeral to forgive me...That would be only one good thing of all the bad that has happened. And I don't think that will be enough for me. Maybe I am Greedy. And used to getting everything my way...but it's not like what I want is the complete opposite of everyone else's goals...is it?"

"What am I talking about? My mind is only fooling me. I have to face the facts...My want's are too large in quality. I'll never succeed...But maybe...If I can kill the major cause of what I hate so much...things may, in time, turn out the way I wish them to."

Riku turned to face the sun and feeling the warmth, he smiled, not letting any tears go. He took a deep breath and before he knew it the Gummi ship was surrounded by heartless.

"Damn it!" He boosted himself up into the air and drew his sword. "Listen well Heartless! This is the day I redeam myself. This is the day that I will begin my path to salvation and bring about peace to the land. So in turn...This is the day you Vanish from this world, in name of justice and harmony. And Ansem...I know you are watching from your little castle. Be warned, you are next!" He lifted his sword into a ready position and before he charged full force into the army that was bellow he spoke only one word.

"Perish!"

Swooping down into the rable he swipped and swung at all the opposed him. He didn't know what was taking the other's so long but he knew he had to protect thier only means of escape.

By the time the Heartless were all slain Riku was aching and completely exausted. "I've-" As he suddenly stood in shock, he looked down amazed to see a sword through his right side of his chest. "...a blade?" As the blade was ripped out of his flesh from behind he fell face first on to the Gummi Ship.

Looking up he saw Rinoa. "Rin-" She smirked stabbing him again in the right shoulder. She said nothing except, "From Ansem."

Riku's vision became hazzy and it darkened. "Damn...you...An-Sem!" He rolled onto his side and looked out into the ocean, his feathers, along with blood and Heartless weapons floated franticly in the oceans waves.

"....You guys...I failed." Riku slid off the side of the Gummi ship, leaving a trail of crimson blood from the top to where he met the water behind him. After finding himself in the water he realized he couldn't stay a float. He had to find something sturdy enough to lay on so that the sharks wouldn't dine on him.

He swap helplessly over to the Gummi ship once more and opened the hatch. 'Good...I'm inside.' he thought, he couldn't speak anymore, the blood was begining to fill his right lung.

He crawled through the ship and found his way to the hospital area. In doing so he proped himself up and got onto the di-section counter. As he lay, stomach down, he thought. He was in deep thought and he drifted to sleep; knocked out due to blood loss. Luckily he didn't die. But he looked dead, he could only breath out of only lung and his body did not twitch or budge. His bloody wings drooped off to the sides and his face, though nearly drenched in blood, was a lit with the most peaceful experession.

Ooc: o.o;; I actually didn't mean to write that much but I guess it was Riku letting out SOME emotions he had forgotten about...and I wanted to torcher him some so why not ALMOST kill him? -.-;; I'm mean, yes I know.

By the way...Viola allowed me to use Rinoa in this post. I asked her and got her Ok. (I forgot to mention this before.)
    Last edited by Kaikou; 04-18-2006 at 09:27 AM.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

*A bright light shines through the dark shadow orb engulfing them and disperses in a flash. Sora appears wearing new clothes and looking slightly taller then before just floating there in the water , he looks up at hiki, sakura, and the others, words gently coming out of his mouth.* Hey there.......been a while hasnt it. i hope yall havent to much trouble without me. * Lets a big yawn and floats to the ocean floor, looking around at everyone to see if theyre all here* So how have things been with yall? Hope you missed me......
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*U CoM/KH2 jumping Sora-kun...? 0.0*

Hiki saw Sora and she immediatly sensed a change, not just in his looks as well. She struggled over to him, her body still aching from the battle with Ursula.

"Welcome back...Sora-kun." Hiki said with a warm smile.

Suddenly she lundged upon him, glomping him.

"It's so good to see you again!!!" Hiki beamed. "Gwad this has been an utter mess! Do you know how lost we've been without you?!" She added, scolding him. "Your not allowed to leave EVER again!! Never ever!!!"

She let go giggling and laughed. Azeral smiled at seeing her so happy.

"Welcome back Sora-baka," Azeral said smoothly. "Let go get that stupid Keyhole sealed now..."

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

"Sora!" Sakura screamed in joy as she lunged towards him as well, glomping him onto the ocean floor, near tears. "I missed you so much!" she sobbed, as she hugged him tightly. Iru raised an eyebrow as he watched this and looked over to Kiu smirked, "See? She may love you as a friend or what not... But..." he looked to Sora and Sakura again, "--She loves him as a lover." he added darkly.

"Welcome back, Mortal." Iru said smirking. Sakura continued to hug Sora tightly as she felt tears build in her eyes, "Don't ever leave me again, Sora!" she sobbed out, looking up to him.
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

Viola smiled. "Welcome back. Though I'm not quite sure where you went." She giggled while rubbing the back of her head.

She stretched, her back cracked ftom the hard fall earlier. "Uhhg...that feels a bit better." She mused. Looking around she noticed Riku was gone. "Speaking about disapearences...where's Riku?" She inquired to the group.
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*wraps his arms around sakura and holds her tightly* dont worry i dont plan on leaving ever again. theres nothing that can make me leave yall.(foreshadowing)

*looks over at hiki, still holding sakura* im glad to see yall again to. dont worry ill help yall out as soon as sakura feels like letting me breathe again lol. oh im sorry i didnt mean to laugh at you being hurt. so what happened here anyway? i dont even remember leaving. all i remember is swimming back here, blacking out and thats pretty much it. then when i woke up i was wearing these new clothes. *looks down at himself* so how do i look? not to stupid i hope. *glances over at Iru and smirks at him nodding his head* you doing ok? mister im so high and mighty....
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Iru licked his lips smirking, "Or so very, mortal." he said cooly,

Sakura smiled brightly as she looked up to Sora smiling, suddenly, she did something she never would have thought she'd ever do. She leaned up quickly kissing Sora's lips softly, blushing before pulling away, "Good... Cause... If you leave me again... I'll have to sick Iru on you." she said quietly, giggling shyly, as her cheeks turned a crimson color.

Iru's jaw droped as the side of his mouth twitched,

WHAT THE HELL?! SHE KISSED HIM?!

Iru thought shocked as he frooze in his place.
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiki pointed and laughed at Sora and Sakura.

"Wooo! Go Sakura-chan!!!" Hiki cheered. "Man...I can't wait for my first kiss!!!"

Suddenly Yuffie's question sunk in and Hiki began to make a revelation.
    Azeral flinched at Yuffie's question and Hiki released Sora immediatly.

"R...Riku-kun...?" Hiki said realizing he wasn't there. "Wh..Where's Riku-kun?! Azeral have you seen~" She started as she turned around.

Azeral was inches away from her, shocking Hiki. His expression was grim.

"He...Left," Azeral told her, his voice void of emotion.

"No...He wouldn't go without saying goodbye!" Hiki said with a forced smile. "He goofing off...He's probably just behind us! C'mon let go find him!" She beamed, pulling Azeral away.

"Hiki...He's gone," Azeral told her, trying to stand his ground.

"No...He's just off chasing some Heartless I bet! C'mon Azeral let's go get him!" Hiki said almost frantically. "C'mon!"

Suddenly Azeral wretched his arm free from her.

"Dammit Hiki he's gone!!! He left while you were frickin unconcious ok?! You don't have to worry about him...HE left US!" Azeral shouted at her. "Stop trying to kid yourself and face the facts..." He added softly. "Just stop...It hurst to see you try to make it all better when it's just not fixable..."

Tears began to well up in Hiki's eyes. She covered her mouth, trying to contain her emotions.

"No...NO! You're lying!" Hiki cried. "Why are you lying to me Azeral! Stop lying to me! Riku-kun didn't go! He's not gone!!"

She went to swim off, but Azeral grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his arms, stroking her hair to comfort her. Hiki began to cry and weakly hit Azeral a few times.

"Stop lying...Stop it...Please just stop..." She whispered.

Azeral gazed at her sadly and held her close.

"I've never lied to you Hiki...So why would I now?" Azeral said softly.

Azeral gazed over to Sora, his red eyes burning.

"Her Heart is breaking....If Ansem can get to her in this state...I rather not tell you how much it will suck for us," Azeral told him. "You understand now...How important the Hearts are....Don't you?" He added ominously.
    Last edited by otakuyume; 04-20-2006 at 08:51 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Sora froze like Iru in place with his arms still around her and he turned slightly red himself , looking at her and turned his face away a little embarrassed* im sorry. i promise ill try not to do it again. and of course i would NEVER want Iru to fight me. Im sure someone like him would have no trouble beating an insignificant mortal like me. *Stands up with Sakura next to him then sticks his arm out to the side with the Oathkeeper appearing in his hand* What is this? I dont remember getting this keychain do yall? Thats really weird , i wish i knew where it came from but i have a funny feeling that i already know. oh well i guess i better hurry and fix yall up.*Raises it high above his head and makes a green light at the tip of the keyblade* CURAGA!!! *Cures everybody in the green light, healing all of there wounds instantly* I dont know where i learned that either? last time i did it , it wasnt this strong. anybody know whats going on?

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuffie looked around in a daze. "Why would he just leave. There's always a reason, no matter how stupid it may be, for someone to act the way they do." She looked at Hiki, concerned.

"Hiki, he may have left, but he will most likely return. So you can ask him about it then. There's no need to get too worried or excited." She rubbed her hand up and down Hiki's back, trying to help comfort her. "Come on! We have Sora back now, may be he's senced Sora and left because he thought it may be too weird. Ya Know?"

She tried to help her friend, and gave her a reassuring smile.
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sakura blinked,

You idiot.. WHY DID YOU KISS HIM?!

She scolded her self, as she looked up to Sora, still blushing, "Sorry..." she said softly, as she looked at his new keychain, "Does this mean... We're getting closer?" Sakura asked softly, tilting her head,

Iru was still in a state of shock, his little sister KISSED THAT Mortal! Of all things to kiss! HIM?! Iru felt like ripping his head off,

How dare he even touch her?!

He growled, "Hmph..." he huffed looking to the side,
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiki felt her bruised and battered body heal. She felt the magic and the faint influence within it. She heard Yuffie's words and clutched Azeral tight. His warmth seeping into her.

"Than-you Yuffie-chan..." Hiki said softly.

Suddenly an image flashed in Azeral's and Hiki's minds. Together a name escaped their lips in unison.

"Namine..." They whispered.

Hiki gazed up at Azeral and he gazed at her fondly. He leaned into her, put suddenly she pushed away. Azeral was hurt and shocked, but understood.

Azeral placed a hand onto Hiki's shoulder, firm and assuring. Hiki blushed a bright scarlet and tried to remain calm. Her heart was racing.

Azeral leaned into her ear, his voice soft and reassuring.

"She's...Another part of you...A part of the one named Kairi..." Azeral merely whispered. "And you'll meet her...One day hopefully...Basically she's a sister to you."

"S-sister...? Azeral what are you going on about?" Hiki stammered.

"Giving you hope..." Azeral told her firmly.

He then turned to Sora.

"You'll...Remember in time...But don't ask me..." Azeral told him darkly. "My answers are restricted for now..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"By the way, Thanks Sora! I feel refreshed!" She called over to Sora who had healed everyone.

Changing her attention to Azeral she tilted her head. "Kairi? I wonder where she is, too? So many people vanish and re-appear, it's crazy."

She stuck her hands in her pocket and pulled out some jewels and other various items. "Oh I forgot I had taken these." She laughed nervously and quickly slipped them back into her pocket.
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Sora looked at Yuffie with a curious look on his face* Kairi....*The name echoed in his head and he saw a faint image of a young girl with redish hair, white shirt, and purple skirt in his mind but couldnt quite see it clearly enough to recognize her. He looks down sadly wondering who that girl was, holding his head in pain he tries to shake it off like nothing is wrong* The name sounds familiar but i cant seem to remember much about her....

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*He made something of an uneasy scowl when Sora reappeared with them. He was tempted to grab Sakura and keep her back, but he just let her go and talk to him*

I don't like him ....

*he stared at Iru, an eye twitching momentarily*

She... She what?

*he suddenly snapped*

You're lying! She doesn't love that human more than me! It's impossible!! ...

*he looked back at Sakura and Sora, and then fell silent. He still had a hand raised at Iru and his mouth open. He saw Sakura and Sora kiss, and around him everything seemed to stop and die into a blank nothingness, leaving him standing by himself with Sakura and Sora in front of him, frozen*

Th... the... the....

*he blinked a few times. He saw Sakura pull away from the kiss and everything else returned around him. He grabbed both of his ears and wrenched his head back, screaming like an idiot*

.... No way! No freaking way! No freaking god-damn way!! How can she love a stupid human more than me! I don't get it!! What the hell has happened to her?! I go missing for ten years and all of a sudden she's in love with a different race!!

*he punched out in front of him as hard as he could. He wanted to grab Sora and tear him apart. He was so agitated he didn't even hear Sakura yelling at herself for doing it. He rushed forward and grabbed Sakura, blinded by momentary rage, and stared shaking her like a kid would to a sibling*

Sakura! What's in your head, damn it! what's in there making you act like that! There must be something in there in your brain! I'm gonna get it out! I don't like what it's doing to you!

(ooc - Kiu thinks there's some bug in Sakura's head making her love Sora more than him. Hillarious)

edit

what happened to two posts a day huh? :/
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Ooc: This post is kind of what you'd call a Dream. Yeah.... >.>
    So the caracter's role played here are just part of that dream and not the real characters. okay?

Riku found himself in a field. It was filled with little white flowers with redish-orange roses dotted here and there. Pink flowers that were identicle to crunched up tissue paper were scattered about also, accompanied by tiny yellow buttercup flowers.

"It's beautiful." He said, he refused to budge because he didn't want to kill the pretty plants. "Am I dead? Is this where I go when I die? I don't deserve this..."

He found that he was standing on a flat rock, it was grey with specles of crystal about it. He sat upon it. "Am I dead?"

"No." Came a small voice that seemed familiar. It was Kairi. She was the size of his hand!

"K-Kairi?" He was shocked and as he gazed upon the girl he could only remember her name and that she, sora and himself were once all friends.

"No Riku. You can't die." She informed him.

"Then where am I?"

Suddenly another fairy flew up to him, about the same size as Kairi. "Riku. You can't leave until we settle our problems. And I know we can settle them."

"It's Sora...I must be dead...Sora's a fairy..." He rolled his eyes and shoved his face in his hands. "I don't want anything to do with you! Get lost!" He screamed, using his wings, he flicked the two away and when he arose to see where they had flung off to he saw a horizon completely the opposite of the beautiful flowers.

"A dessert..." Everything was dead. "Skeleton's everywhere..." He looked down. "This is where I belong..." in the distance he saw a figure it was black, but it was living and he knew he had to comfront it.

"Now do you see?" The voice softly, but coldly spoke from the dark figure.

"Azeral?" Came Riku's reply. "But what about Hiki?"

"Do not speak her name. You nor even I have the right to. She is the only savior. This dessert and all of it's destruction, this is where we stay. We have no choice in the matter." Azeral wiped around until Riku could see the black in his eyes.

"But...I'm different-"

"No, however much I dislike this fact, we are not. I was created from the darkness...and you were created BY the darkness. Either way it was, in turn, the Darkness."

"I don't understand Azeral. I still have a pure heart, I know I do...Or else the flowers...I wouldn't have started out in the flowers..."

Azeral smirked. "Is that so? Then...prove it." He soon disappeared leaving Riku alone in destruction.

"Prove it? But...how? I know. The flowers. No wait...it's me. I can't depend on the flowers anymore. I can't depend on other light. I need to create my own. How can I shine brightly by using someone elses light? It only creates a fake glow. I need my own, my own hope and the will to keep it burning! Then I can shine along with Hiki...and Sora! Sora figured it out...he knew...and back on destiny island...he tried to help me. But I depended on the darkness to create me light...that was foolish."

Riku clenched his fist. "Sora! I'm... I... I'm sorry!" He fell to his knees. "I can see it now, I understand! if you and everyone...can find it in your hearts to forgive me-!...I...' Tears swelled up in his eyes and his black left eye suddenly began crying in black blood.

"Ahhck!"

Back in reality, as he lay unconcious in the gummi ship's hospital, his four wings melted away, turning into black blood on the floor, ankle-high in depth. Through his left eye a tear of black blood fell down his cheek.

He finally opened his eyes. They were normal, he was normal. He couldn't feel the darkness in him anylonger. 'I...won.' he thought. He had realized he couldn't depend on the darkness and the influence upon him removed it's self.

Sadly, he was imobleized, his wounds were still deep and his body hurt all over, the pain intensified and the flesh wounds were beyond any Curaga spells powers to heal.

'Even though I won...and I beat the darkness...I don't know if I have much energy left to fight for my life.' his mind wandered and he closed his pure blue eyes. "I...will rest..." He took a deep breath and smiled. "I won't......give up....Sora. Hiki......everyone..."
    Last edited by Kaikou; 04-21-2006 at 06:15 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Azeral suddenly felt a sharp twinge sear through his head, burning into his mind. He staggered, placing a hand onto his forehead and groaned.

"Azeral...What's wrong?" Hiki asked conceringly. "Do you need Sora-chan *yes, he's a chan now to XD* to cast another curaga spell?" She then asked, placing a hand onto his shoulder.

Azeral pulled away from her, not to hurt her feelings, but her touch. It felt as if he was being eaten away.

"I'm fine!" He quickly told her. "Something...Has disrupted the Darkness....Since I'm apart of it I'm always connected one way or another." He added. "I'll be alright in a few minutes..."

Hiki withdrew her hand with a hurt expression. He never let her help him. How could she ever hope to depend on him if he wouldn't let her when she made an effort to reach out to him?

"Oh...I see..." Hiki said a bit coldly.

She gazed over at Kiu and Sakura, a battle of emotion raging. Hiki rubbed her arm and remembered something faintly.

It was a feeling...Something mixed and hard to describe. She knew it had once been Kiha's and it made her a bit angry.

She was getting a bit tired of feeling things she had lived and not herself. Hiki closed her eyes and remembered Silantia, her homeland. She envisoned the day her father, a proud fisherman had helped her catch her own first fish and her mother singing to her at night.

Hiki shoved those long past memories quickly away and turned to Sora.

"As you can see...We were...We were falling apart without you Sora-chan..." Hiki whispered. "Can we please find the Keyhole so I can have my legs again? I sense it nearby but without the Crystal Trident...What are we to do to uncover it?"
    Last edited by otakuyume; 04-23-2006 at 08:11 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sakura squealed as Kiu practically yanked the small girl to the side, shaking her, she blinked.

Oh no... he...

Sakura couldn't help but feel guilty. She felt bad, in a sense, she still loved Kiu, but... Wanting to be with Sora felt... Right. She lowered her head, her hair covering her face, before a few tears welled in her eyes. Iru looked over to the two and shook his head,

When will he learn?

Iru thought as he saw his sister's tears, he felt an urge to go over and punch Kiu... But figured for once, Sakura could take care of her self.

She stayed silent for a moment before whispering, "I want to go home...", her shoulders shook in a sort of sob notion. "I want to go home!" she cried as she hugged Kiu, sobbing. Iru sighed as he moved over to th two dragons, placing a silent hand on Sakura's shoulder as he looked at Kiu, "Don't... Don't intaginize the thought... hate silently. Just... till we get her home, okay?" Iru pleaded to Kiu quietly, as his sister cried, "Just make all of this stop... I want to go home..." she whispered in a small sob as she continued crying.

OOC: -Tear, tear.- How sad! =o
    Fans located Here

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Shaking Sakura, he continued to scream at her*

Do you know what your parents would say if they found out you were in love with a humam?! they'd class it as hybriding! They'd.....

*Then, Sakura went and fell into his arms, taking him by surprising. When he heard her crying and saw her tears he went silent. His pale hair fell over his face from the nudge he was given by her. Then, he closed his eyes, holding back tears himself*

Sakura.... I'm... ...

*he didn't know what to say. She was crying. She wanted to go home, and so did he. and then, opening his eyes, he moved his arms around her and let her hug close to his chest, staying silent. He looked at Iru, and then mouthed at him*

Hey, don't tell me to ignore that stupid love! ....

*he looked at Sakura for a second, then back. He slowly began to change his mind. Maybe it was best he just bore the anger of this weird love relationship until they found a way home. He looked back at Sakura, and closed his eyes again in silence, feeling it was all he could do at that moment*

(ooc - awwww.... -cry cry-)
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Sora saw how angry Kiu was at him for kissing Sakura so he decided to give them a little space for a while* Ok well if your that homesick then i guess we can take a break from all this fighting and traveling for a while and let you visit your home. You two can stay here while me and whoever wants to go , go see King Triton about uncovering the keyhole. Is that okay with yall? *He looks around slowly at the group of emotionally rattled people with an unsure look expression on his face* Well im off to Atlantis while yall wait at near the Gummi Ships ok? Ill be back soon so dont wander to far off then...*Sora waves with a smirk on his face and takes off swimming to the mermaid city*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiki slowly raised her gloved hand.

"I'll go...Maybe I can pick up something on the Keyhole while we head back to Atlantica's castle to ask Mr.King-of-the-Seven-Seas," Hiki volunteered. "Besides...I want to at least be a help to someone..." She added glancing at Azeral.

Azeral flinched at her gaze, then bore his own into her's.

"No..You stay here. You've already sensed something in this area so you'll have better luck searching here while someone else goes with him," Azeral told her sternly.

"I want to try elsewhere! This power isn't exactly the most accurate of things y'know!" Hiki snapped angerily.

"You'll just be wasting even more time!" Azeral argued. "Kiha's powers are very accurate...You should be far more conserned with mastering them than your desire to have legs!"

That was it. Hiki snapped. She suddenly slugged Azeral across the face, shaking in rage as he stumbled back a bit.

"Kiha, kiha, KIHA, KIHA!" Hiki shouted at him. "That's all I ever hear come out of your mouth now isn't it?! Get this through your damn head or stop being around me altogether Ansem's little boy...I'M NOT KIHA!!" She added, tears flying from her rage-filled face. "I can't do all that she could! I may have some of her powers but that doesn't make me her! So stop looking at me! Just stop it!!"

"What...Are you going on about?!" Azeral demanded in shock.

"Stop looking at me as if I was her! It hurts too much!!" Hiki cried. "You frikin' loved her and I damn well know it Azeral! She...Loved you too...So quit trying to turn me into somebody I'm not..." She added, which shocked him.

With that she swam after Sora and Azeral let out a long, angry curse.

"Dammit Hiki!! I know...I know you're not her...!" He said softly. "The truth is...I've felt closer to you than I ever had to Kiha...Why...Can't you see that?"

Hiki angerily swam, catching up to Sora and roughly wiped her eyes.

"Damn tears...! Stop it! You're not mine! I know you're not mine!" Hiki sobbed. "You belong to that Kiha! Please...Stop the tears...!"

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Viola
    "By the way, Thanks Sora! I feel refreshed!" She called over to Sora who had healed everyone.

Changing her attention to Azeral she tilted her head. "Kairi? I wonder where she is, too? So many people vanish and re-appear, it's crazy."

She stuck her hands in her pocket and pulled out some jewels and other various items. "Oh I forgot I had taken these." She laughed nervously and quickly slipped them back into her pocket.
    *his eye happened to catch a glimps of the jewels before she put them in her pocket* Yuffie. have you been pickpocketting again? *he swam over to her, in a mock seriousness*
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuffie turned to see Leon gazing at her with curious eyes. "Erm...well...I didn't think King Triton would notice a few treasures were missing...and he hasn't." She looked down then smiled.

"Well I sure hope they hurry up and find that keyhole. meanwhile...I guess we can just wait here." She poked Squall in the side. "Man you've gotten muscular." She teased as she poked him some more. "This is pleasing!" She giggled.

Before she knew it she had her hand on his chest, rubbing it gentally. She was practically lost in her own little world.
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

*Leon looked down at her hand, but just floated there, he couldnt seem to tell her to stop it, though he knew it was wrong, Renoa was alive, it was impossible, he couldnt imagine how she survived, he tried to reach her, he hoped she did not feel that he had abandoned her... and at the same time, here Yuffie was, he'd let himself grow closer to her while in the belief that Renoa was gone, and now, even though he now knew it was not true, he still could not pull away from her.*
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Closed Thread

Thread Information