AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3 43 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1649

Thread: RPG: Kingdom Hearts

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Riku sat on some marble steps just outside ansems domain. He wasn't sure what to tell him, or even how to approtch him, so he did not move and rest his chin on his arms. He stared at the floor beneath his feet, at all the swirls of the marble and he associated it with his mind. He felt frustrated. He had lost contact with Rinoa, but he knew she had captured Yuffie already. Sadly Rinoa had Yuffie. Then there was Sora. He just couldn't stop his pure disgusted hate for Sora.
    "How could Sora? After all that fuss on destiny islands. What a greedy child. He wants Kairi but then what? He meets this new girl and suddenly Kairi is nothing to him? Not even a friend worth finding anymore?" Riku felt extremely angered. He stoodup, his fists clenched and groaned in a dark voice. "Rrrgh! He makes me furious." Suddenly a smile crept across is lips. "Then, when next we meet, Sora, I will destroy you. Or at least cause you imence pain. 'My Friend'."
    He turned and looked up to Ansems Chamber and shook his head. Then sat back down on the steps. "Rinoa can fend for herself. Besides she's 'babysitting' me so why should I be afraid of losing her?" He had so many thoughts that he decided he need to think about it for awhile longer.
    "Errrrrh!" He punched the marble wall beside him in order to let out some stress, all these dark thoughs kept clouding his mind, and he didn't like it. "What's wrong with me?...Why would I want to kill Sora....?" He couldn't beleive his own desires...but they kept consuming his mind.
    Last edited by Kaikou; 03-27-2006 at 09:09 PM.

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

**Oooo! Ansem's turn to shine ppl! Yay! ^_^*

Ansem walked the halls of his manor. The place was filled with Heartless that lurked within the shadows, all but one Shadow that was oddly pure white with glowing blue eyes, the complete opposite of what it was suppose to be. It had been Ansem's "gift" to Azeral when he was in his child-form.

The albino Shadow or White Shadow had been a failed experiment on the manipulation of Heartless essence. Azeral had been the first successful creation...Ever. All Ansem knew now was it's purpose had been to keep his son company like a pet or animal-like firend.

Azeral had even named it "Tenko" meaning "Little Heaven". Ansem felt it was too sentimental and felt that he should have destryoed it long ago, but strangely he knew that his son had wanted the creature, so he left it be.

Ansem shooed Tenko away and he wandered out, finding Riku on the marble steps. He watched his actions like a hawk does it's prey...His amber eyes not missing a single movement and his hears hearing everything.

"You are still wondering 'why'?" Ansem chuckled, approuching Riku. "You know the answer my Rook...You always have...You're just choosing to be blind it it. Isn't the Keyblade Master...Responsible for your pain? He is greedy isn't he? He keeps on taking...Ignoring you as you suffer...Poor child..." He coaxed. "I don't ignore you...I can see your pain...I can see your suffering and I want to ease it for everyone..." He added.

Ansem floated over to Riku's side his amber eyes burning with a mocking light, that strangely seemed trustworthy and compelling.

"Sora has taken everything from you has he not? Your home...The girl you cared about....Now he's off running wild why you are anguished and even has manipulated my son to turn his back onto me," Ansem said with a smooth tone. "He needs to be stopped...For our sake and his...Dear child...You and my Queen of this game shall bring back my son and the Avatar of Light. I'm counting on you and the Queen to do this for me...Because if I have to take action myself...Sora may ends up hurt and we don't want that do we?" He added. "I will contact my Bishop later and we will further the plans that have been arranged. Once the Keyblade Master and the others change locations...I'll need you and the Queen to take action...Can you...Do that for me...? For....The sake of the worlds...?"
    Hiki watched what was happening and was shocked. Iru had punched Kiu and before that Kiu had nearly taken Sakura's hand off. Slowly she got up off of Azeral *who was quite angry* and swam up to Kiu, watching his tears float away into the water.

"H-Hiki....?" Azeral called in shock, watching her swim away.

Hiki swam up to Kiu and gave him a sympathedic look that was of compassion.

"I don't think...Any of this is suppose to make sense...It really doesn't to me either...I just learned that I'm really not who I thought I was all along and that I'm more different than I could ever imagine..." Hiki said softly. "Sora-kun is the Keyblade Master...The only one who can seal the Keyholes up and prevent the Heartless from destroying more worlds like mine and your's...His Keyblade actually contains the soul of Kiha...The Keyblade's Soul that my soul is a small piece of...." She added. "Kiu-san...I think....If you want the answers you seek you should open your heart more...Not just your eyes...You can see what Sakura-chan feels can't you? Will you hold it against her if you can do that? Please...Don't cry...We've all...Shed enough tears...."

Hiki swam over to a lump of stone and sat down. She sat in silence as some of Kiha's memories of living in Ansem's Manor came to her. The chains, the shackle around her flesh and the nausiating scent of the magical roses that surpressed her powers. She gazed off, as if looking at something beyond the world itself.

Azeral swam up to her and place a hand onto her shoulder, warm and comforting.

"You...Sounded just like she did...Kiha I mean..." Azeral said softly. "Does this mean...You've acquired her memories as well?"

"Don't you mean haven't I recalled my memories?" Hiki replied, with a pained smile. "Yes...I remember a bit about the Manor...But not everything...Not everything yet."

Azeral seemed a bit relieved and disappointed at the same time.

"I think it's for the best..." He said with a sigh.

"What?! Are you hiding something from me?! If I find out you are I'll kick yer arse so hard you'll~!" Hiki shouted.

"~Kiss the moon. I know, I know!" Azeral chuckled. "I'm not hiding anything...It's just...There's some things that you may not understand when you do remember...For now...I'm glad you won't have them to worry you for a bit...Hiki-CHAN."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!! You have no right to call me 'chan'! Maybe San or Sama but don;t you call call me chan!" Hiki shouted. "Arrgh!!!!"

"Make me," Azeral teased.

"Eat sand again you insenstive jerk!!! Hiya!!!!" Hiki shouted lundging and shoving him into the sand. "Take that you unrivalled baka!!!"

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ooc: Nice post. Very long. Heh heh. Time to counter thy post with mine own.

Riku gazed up at Ansem, listening to his voice calmed him he even felt Ansem cared for him much like a son. Then he got an idea, he realized he may be able to get Azeral back to Ansem by pretending that he had taken Azeral's place. By Pretending to be Ansems new and improved son. Though he did not mention this to Ansem, smiled and nodded to him in agreement.

"Ansem, You...are like a father to me. I will not fail you. Failure is not an option." He kneeled down on one knee and bowed to Ansem to show his loyalty and complete support.

"Sora will not run free for much longer he will be delt with. And The Queen will deal with Leon, Hiki, Kiha and Iru. I will Deal with Sora, Sakura and the new kid, Kiu. Just leave it to us my King." He stood tall and looked down thinking, 'Why is it Azeral acts so selfishly, I crave his position...as The King's Son. And... I find myself Jealous.'

He nodded towards Ansem and placed on hand over his chest, giving one final bow as his suggestive 'Leave' gesture. Then he turned and walked towards the front gates where he would soon meet The Queen and Yuffie.
    Last edited by Kaikou; 03-27-2006 at 09:11 PM.

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

"Kiu, she's too young for you! Our fathers forbided your love how do you think this is even honoring the memory of our families?!" Iru questioned fericely. "You're my age, Kiu! Born in my hatching, the very day I entered this world as did you! Sakura was born four years later! She's not of your time! I don't care if you two loved each other once, or even now, I know how a full grown male dragons mind works! Your father, Miro, told you! As did my father, Michiru! How do you think your mother Akira would react to you selfishly handling the heir to Icen throne! I don't really think any one in our kingdom would have enjoyed knowing the fact that the heir to throne of wind went and got involved with a dragon four years younger then him!" Iru yelled angerly.

Sakura cowered behind her brother, gulping quietly. She had never seen Iru act so harshly towards Kiu. After all, they were born the very same day, and grew up together as feirce rivals...And feirce friends. She knew her brother was right, even if she did still share the same feelings Kiu did, he was still too old. When she was still a very young child, Kiu was in teen years, as was her overly protective brother. She knew that...she had always known that, but the fact would never stop haunting her.

"She's out of your leauge Kiu," Iru growled again as he stared down to Kiu towering his frame, his cold glare fixing on Kiu, his midnight eyes narrowing to the silver haired stormy eyed boy.

"Iru..." Sakura said in a hoarse whisper as she watched her older brother.
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A dark smile crept onto Ansem's lips as he watched Riku leave.

You poor nieve child...So lost and troubled by the Darkness and Light. Ansem thought with a chuckle. Like a puppet to the puppetier's strings you all dance at my whim. Everything falls into place so easily...Once I have the Avatar of Light and the Keyblade...It will be checkmate. Azeral....You cannot deny your true destiny...You will come back home and fullfill your place at my side. I made you and there's nothing you can do about it...No matter how much you try to fight it. Come back to me....My son.

Azeral suddenly got a chill, shuddering and lightly pushed Hiki off of him. He clutched his sides, his red eyes wide and fearful.

"Azeral...? What's wrong?" Hiki asked seeing his expression. "What's the matter? Are you sick? Do you need to rest?"

"No...It's...Him...He's trying to get me back...I can feel it....Hiki...I have to tell you that things will be even more dangerous now that my father has failed to capture me all those times...And he won't stop until he has Kiha's powers at that too..." Azeral explained. "That means....Both you and I...And Sora are his main targets. I won't ever go back to him...And if I do...It'll be to cut off his head."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku stood outside and leaned back against a pole. He slid down it slowly and eventually he was sitting against it with one knee up and the other leg stretched out. He placed one arm on his knee and leaned his head onto it. His hair blew gentally in the wind.

The wind had the same dark feel as the castle, he found it relaxing. "I know now...I have no regrets. I will serve Ansem to the fullest. This will be my home now."

His voice was soft and shaken because for the last time in his life he wept. His tears were pure and clear for a moments time, then suddenly as he continued to weep, his drops od sorrow turned black along with his beautiful eyes. And his weeping stopped. The last tear slid down his cheek quietly and he looked up. Nothing would change his mind now, he was too corrupt.

The Queen took her time, and he finally got fed up with waiting, he was standing now and staring at his clothing's atire. "Pathetic." He spoke coldly.

He quickly advanced to his chambers and and oddly found what he was looking for, laying on his bed. "Where did this come from?...Oh well, it works." He changed his clothes into a nice black armored looking suit.

As he slipped on the last accesory, his black glove, he spoke "The games begin."

Ooc: ^^; ok, so I wanted him to have his sweet costume...heh heh. And I also gave him black Eyes...I think it just adds to the effect, It was originally Viola's idea in a PM She said Rinoa will have it too, It's kind of like a sign that you've been corrupted by Ansem...I guess.

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

Rinoa stepped up to the front gates with Yuffie over her shoulder. She could sense Riku's presence in the castle and smiled. Her blue costume was black and her usual black shirt was a deep blue. Intead of arm warmers she had black armored gloves on, with small silver spikes up the sides.

Her black eyes glistened from the evil glow of the shadows and she stepped into the dark base. She marched directly into Ansems chamber and sat on his desk, with Yuffie laying on the floor in front of her. Ansem was not there, so rinoa did what any good Queen would do, and she waited for her King.

Ooc: Whoa! What a HUGE post Otaku! And Nice Kaikou, You really are getting into this.
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*His eyes opened wide again and he looked straight up as Hiki was in front of him. He couldn't believe his ears. someone else was like him? having no clue about what they were supposed to be doing? In some ways it made him feel better, that he wasn't the only one. In other ways it made him feel dissapointed that not everyone could help him to figure out what he was supposed to be doing*

I... don't know anymore...

*he looked back downwards. He didn't quite understand what she meant by 'opening his heart' The only thing he could related that to was his feelings towards Sakura*

How am I....

*before he could even ask her how to do it Iru was yelling at him. he was still stunned and stared at Iru the same way as he had done with Hiki. For a moment he looked like it was going in one ear and out the other; his eyes seemingly glazed like he wasn't paying attention. But it was because of tears on by more pain of being told yet again about the age difference*

Iru... I couldn't give two flying s***'s about that fact!

*without warning he began yelling again, at Iru, answering back to his bitter torment-like remarks*

I couldn't give less of a damn she's younger than me! Don't you see?! I love her! and nothing's going to stop me from having my dreams unless Sakura tell me with her own heart that she doesn't want me!

*his knuckles clicked, as he threatened himself to swing a fist at Iru's face*

I don't care she's four years younger than me! Open your stupid eyes, iru! We're in some strange world and unless you don't know, the only other dragons I've seen in this place are you and Sakura! Spell it out in your head, damn it!

*just as quickly as his temper had grown he fell silent again for a moment, then began speaking quietly*

So my parents have always been against it.... I can't argue with that. But I don't know where they are now. or if anyone else from our family or even our kind is still alive... it's just..... that... ...

*he bottled it. he couldn't find the bottle within him after such an argument to spell out the possibility that their kind could be wiped out by what had happened to them*

(ooc like, whoa at me huh? o.O)
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiki heard Kiu's words and suddenly she released Azeral, clutching her head as memories played. She saw the giant winged-heart seal that had been in Hallow Bastion and then the ritual preformed there to unseal it. Hiki cried out in pain and her hair and eye colours flickered from blonde and green to silvery-white and gold.

"Hiki!" Azeral shouted getting up going to her side.

The Keyblade began to glow and Azeral felt Kiha's presence emmit from it.

"The worlds have been restored...The stars have alit once more...." Hiki said in trance, her voice doubled with Kiha's. "Protect them...Do not let Ansem have them again...Let the True Light be unveiled...The True Light of the Purity Hearts..."

"What...What do you mean...?" Azeral said softly, shaking Hiki's shoulders gently. "What are the Purity Hearts...? What must we do Hiki...?" He continued shaking her a little rougher. "Was the ritual successful? Are the worlds really back? Dammit answer me! I don't understand!"

Suddenly Hiki fainted and Azeral was in shock. Her hair and eye colours returned to normal as if nothing had ever happened.

"Hiki...? No...Dammit no!" Azeral swore, turning his gaze onto the Keyblade. "What do you want me to do Kiha?! Why can't you just tell me?!! If you want me to protect the worlds fine...But what is the True Light and the Purity Hearts?! I don't...I don't understand!!"

The Keyblade's light faded away and Azeral was enraged. He never could get a straight answer out of Kiha even when she had been alive. She knew so much but never told hardly any of her knowledge in fear evil forces would use it. However, what had been told was important and Azeral had to figure it out...No matter how much his father tried to stop him.

Ansem wandered back to his chambers and saw Rinoa immediatly, a dark smile upon his lips.

"So the Queen has returned...And brought back a trophy as well," Ansem chuckled gazing down at Yuffie. "Well done. I expected nothing less of you though so I shouldn't pretend to be surprised now should I?" He added gliding over to his desk and grabbing a handful of papers. "Take this girl to a room and ensure she is fitted with one of my spell-bound wrist shackles. She can wander all she likes but it will prevent her escape."

Ansem placed his papers into his desk and then turned back to Rinoa.

"You are to accompany the little Rook in his next assignment. He'll inform you of what must be done," Ansem told her casually. "I will not tolerate failure my dear...I need Azeral back. He's been charmed away and I must open his eyes for good." He added. "The fire-user...The Reincarnation of the Keyblade's Soul...The Avatar must be brought to me alive. She's needed and is a priority...Now go and prepare."

He waved her to leave and turned to his window behind his desk to look out onto the sea below the cliff which the manor was upon. *This is an entirely different world just to note.* He relished in the thought of how he owned all of the sea and everything in and around it. He would soon have it all and even beyond it....

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

*unable to stop himself, the remonessing continued, going further back...*

*garden landed, what was this place, he'd never seen it before...it was unlike anything that he'd seen, it was not marked on the map, since that meteor the world seemed to have gotten bigger somehow. he knew that he should have circled the world; yet this place was new to him.*

what is this place, let me see! *renoa said, looking over his shoulder. a moment later something caught squal's eye* get back renoa! *he said, seeing two specs aproaching at high speeds, gradually becoming shapes*

*squal exited, Zell and Renoa by his side, the others not far behind him. as the object grew nearer he saw it was a motor cycle. and the person on it was heavilly armed. squal drew his gunblade as the person grew near, but the person stopped*

who are you? *the man asked, he seemed aggitated*

my name is squal leonheart. *squal answered back. his responce caught him off guard*

are you from there like the others *the man pointed up to the sky*...
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default The Truth of Which They've Searched.

"And you dare call yourself a Dragon?!" Iru yelled anger taking over him compleatly. "How dare you?! How dare you, give up on the hope of your family let alone our kind!" Iru yelled his voice raising higher and higher. "You have no honor...You've lost your sight of being what and who you are!" Iru growled, "You're pathetic Kiu Kususnagii...You're absiloutly pathetic..." Iru said in a feirce tone.

"Be happy I don't end your life right here and now...If anything. You should be honoring your family's wishes." he ended calmly. Sakura stayed behind her brother, she'd seen him become angry before...but never like this. "You're nothing but a sad being stuck in a reality which does not fit his purpose. You're lower then a watch-wyere..." his eyes darkened evily as his glare became more ferice, "You know nothing of what you desire, other then being a selfish ignorant nieve peice of garbage who thinks he can get away with whatever he so thinks he desires...Praying upon a dragon four turns younger then himself." Iru's voice was calm as he spoke of his draconic knowledge. "I swear to you Kiu, when Sakura is of age...You won't be with-in a meter of her. Understand?" he finished with a feral reptilian hiss.

Iru's behavior frightened Sakura imensely. She cowered behind for the first time, for the first time...She was actually scared of her own flesh and blood. She looked over to Hiki and Azeral with an unsure expression, then over to Sora.

"You, mortal." Iru said loudly reffering to Sora. "Is there any way you could find our world?" he asked sternly. "The males of my time were clutching this season... And Hikari..." Iru strayed. "You and Hikari--?!" Sakura said in surprise. Iru gave a faint nod. "Oh boy..." Sakura said as she felt her self sink (Another bad water joke, Otaku! ;D) she never would have thought that Iru and her bestfriend Hikari would have....Was it impossible? Did they? All these thoughts ran through Sakura's mind as she looked up to Iru who seemed to be sinking as well.

What if--

Iru strayed dimmly from his thought as he glared back to Kiu. "You. You so much as even glance at my sister...And I'll kill you were you stand." Iru warned as he turned again to Sora. "So, mortal?" he asked again. Sakura looked at Kiu for a briefe second before she turned to Iru then Sora.

Meanwhile: moments passed as Arial swam through the ocean alone, "Ergh..." she muttered as she brushed some hair from her eyes, then a faint sound came from behind her, she looks back seeing nothing but colorful reefs. "Hello...?" she asked meekly as she waited for a reply.

OOC: Otaku darling, up to you now, either Floatsam and Jetsam or Ursula. ^_^ Take it away buddy!

Last edited by Demonic Ice Dragon; 03-29-2006 at 10:14 AM.
    Fans located Here

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what do you mean, up there. the space station? *squal asked the man*

no, i mean from the meteor shower. *at that, it made sence, something about that shower must have done something maybe the scientist ansem had answers.*

no, we are not, i know of a scientist that might know something about the shower, his name is ansem. you are more tha---

*thats when it happened, behind the man, blackness started to come out of the ground. a dark being started to come out of the ground, it's long silver hair, and one wing were identifying enough to keep him well in memory.*

you do not believe you can escape do you cloud? *the new man said, as other dark spots began appearing and strange creatures began to pour out.*

*cloud turned around, drawing his large sword, and charged the man, they exchanged blows as the heartless attacked us.* i will never run from you Sepheroth! i will never forgive you!

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(ooc - owch, DID, you've really pissed Kiu off now. o_O; and I was looking forward to a jo argument when he realises Sora and Sakura are like, an item.

and what the hell's with Iru and Hiki? o_O;;; that moment made no sense.)

W...What?! ..... But I ....

*What the hell was Iru's deal? He was trying to show concern for his own kind and Iru was throwing it back in his face? Just that alone wound him up worse than before. His knuckles clicked again, turning paler than what seemed possible. He bared his teeth, trying not to do anything but something within his mind had snapped, something which otherwise kept him calm and happy*

Iru! you stupid bastard! Open your eyes! Can't you see! Even if Sakura didn't love me if you or me didn't mate with her, Dragonkind would turn extinct!

*his eyes were full of tears, but these were of pure anger. he'd searches so hard to find Sakura and Iru, and they were throwing it back in his face. He'd had enough*

All those years.... all those years where I understood my father's wishes as well as my mom's.... I know damn well Sakura is younger than me Iru but face the music. if we don't do something, there's be none of us left, ever.

*he turned silent, a slow but angry growl rising through the back of his throat. without warning he called it out and roared the anger in Iru's face*

You can call me what you want! I dion't care about what anyone thinks about me but as far as I'm concerned the only thing I care about is Sakura and my own kind, and if you can't hack that fact, then you'll have to kill me before I ever give up!

*with that, his arm lunged forward and he grabbed Iru around the neck, his grip tight, pulling him back. All of thefrom being separated from Sakura for so long had made him snap, and Iru had been the one to trigger it.*

And how dare you accuse me or praying on her! How dare you accuse me of hurting what I love! Now either you fight, or you shut up and live with the fact as soon as Sakura becomes of age and when the time's right, me and her are going to save our race from dying out!
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Iru's True Form...And Reaching The Surfface.

Iru only smirked, "It's your funeral..." he said calmly even with Kiu's grasp around his neck, "the sad thing is for you...Wind Dragon aren't able to breath underwater in their draconic form." Iru said with a sheer smirk as his eyes turned a death black color. "You will die..." Iru growled as several death balck spikes came piviting out of his spine. "Iru!" Sakura yelled as she moved back some watching the two of them. Smirking, an orb soon engulfed Iru, knocking back Kiu, as the orb grew larger meeting the size of Sakura's orb when she transformed...This was different... It kept growing. To an orb nearly twice as big...

Sakura blinked as she gulped slightly, "Get back!" she yelled to everyone as she swam over to Sora tugging his arm. "C'mon!" she yelled again as the orb began flashing black and navy. Soon, shattering into tiny specs shimmering like black stained glass along with large bubbles of air. Soon, a dragon was in sight. It was Iru, in his true form. The form he was born in, the form he wanted to die in. "You die tonight, Kiu." his voice echoed almost in a godly way as the wings on the giant beast spred almost like propellers in the water.

"Iru..." Sakura said in a whisper as the godly creature looked down, fixing his dialated eyes onto Kiu. The giant was enormous nd colored death black, a few scales along his rough hide shimmering a detahly colored navy blue. A loud draconic bellow echoed from Iru's mouth as he bared his ivory white fangs. The spikes along his spine flatened against his back as his voice echoed again, with out the beast opening his mouth "Kiu, as I said...You will not touch my younger sibling in anyway... We're not the last... I know perfact.",

"Iru! Don't, you could kill everyone else too!" Sakura yelled up to her transformed brother. "Only one will die tonight." Iru's voice echoed loudly. "No Iru!" Sakura pleaded as she looked up her eyes full of pleade.

"Your only chance to live Kiu is to transform. Will you risk not reaching the surfface to defeate me...?" Iru questioned as he continued to look down on Kiu. His large body moving light like a reptilian would in the water, "What will it be, Kiu...?"
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ursula watched the events unfold in her cauldron and chuckled.

"Those impudent fools will never find the Keyhole." She chuckled with a large arrogent grin.

She waved her hand over the black smoking pot and it swiched over to an image of Aerial swimming. Flotsam and Jetsam appeared beside Ursula, watching the whole thing beside her.

"But the girl could prove useful. And I've got the Heartless on my side. Triton, my old friend...Your day is coming." Ursula promised darkly. "Let's go pay her a visit boys..."

Flotsam and Jetsam swam smoothly through the water and soon found the little red-headed mermaid. They approached her calmly.

"My, my, the poor child suffers such deep sorrow," Flotsam purred.

"What a pity. If only there were something we could do..." Jetsam cooed.

They began to circle her as if she was prey. Their voices lulling and trustworthy-sounding.

"Wait. Maybe she can be of some help," Flotsam announced.

"Yes. Maybe she can be of some help to you," Jetsam agreed.

"Oh, she would surely help you," Flotsam said with utter certainty.

"She'd make all your dreams come true," Jetsam promised darkly.

"Ursula can help..." Flotsam and Jetsem said hauntingly together.

The eels spiraled up and dissolved into a black cloud. Ursula appeared in a grand entance before the mermaid.

"You called, my dear? It's all right. Helping others is what I live for," Ursula assured Aerial. "Let me guess. You wish to see other worlds. That shouldn't be too hard. After all, your new friends came from another world."

Ursula took Aerial's hand in her's smiling at her with what seemed to be sincerity.

"But they had special help--that mysterious key. Now, now. Cheer up, sweetie," Ursula coaxed as if everything would be alright. "You have something special, too. Now listen carefully. I think the Keyhole they seek is somewhere in the palace." She added. "Now, my dear, if you can take me there without your daddy knowing I can help you get to these other worlds you long for."

Hiki dreamed of the day she had first fallen from her world into that of Hallow Bastion. She remembered how she had sensed Riku's pain and had gone to him, saving him from Ansem's grasp. Ansem had looked very different then...But his presence had still been the same.

It had been the presence of the darkests of evils and even in memory, it made Hiki shudder. It wasn't until now Hiki realized that Riku had gone missing...That he probably was still back in Hallow Bastion.

He had been so kind to her back in that strange place and it made her heart unbareably heavy that she hadn't thought of him until now. What had happened to him? Was he alright? She prayed that he was safe and from harm.

Hiki's eyes fluttered open and a tear slid down her cheek. Azeral noticed and was worried.

"Hiki...? Are you alright...?" Azeral asked softly.

"No...No I'm not...Azeral...I completely had forgotten about my friend...The friend that disappeered into the depths of that Hallow Bastion place...Riku-kun..." Hiki replied barely above a whisper. "Ansem was after him...I'm worried...What if...Something's bad has happened to him?"

Azeral went silent for a moment. He knew that his father had been persuing the one named Riku but descided it was best just to leave it be. He'd only worry Hiki with that information and she didn't need anymore stress as it was.

"He'll be ok...If my father wanted him...He'll want him alive," Azeral assured her. "Hiki...With all that has happened I'm not surprised you let him slip your mind...You've been through so much." He added. "Now stop worrying for a bit...It's not good for your health."

Hiki sadly nodded.

"I suppose you're right...And I bet Riku-kun is on a another world waiting for us too!" She said forcing a hopeful smile. "He can show us what he's seen when we find him!" She added, beaming. "It'll be wonderful! We can all fight against Ansem together again! We'll...All be friends and warriors against this darkness...And bring back the Light....I know...It'll happen!"

How little did she know that wasn't the reality...She had no idea of the truths to lie ahead. She sat smiling, hoping in her heart for the best...When the worst was yet to come....
    **O.o so forboding!!! Muhahaha!!! Take that advancement in the plotline! (does a happy dance)**

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

Rinoa nodded to Ansem and hopped off his desk. "Yes my King." were her only words. She signaled a few heartless to take yuffie to her room, and they did so.

Yuffie woke up a few minutes after the hearless set her down on her new bed. "Huh? Squall? Where am I?" She looked around a little dazed and sat up. Noticing the heartless she yelped and before she could try to kill them, they disappeared into the floor with no trace.

"What the?" confused, she untencified her body and looked around more effeciently this yime, that's when she noticed the bracelet on her wrist. "What's this?" she wondered.

"The darkness, has swallowed you, Riku." Rinoa spoke as she wandered into his room. "Come here." She told him as she grabbed him. "I am releived you are alright." Her voice was emotionless, but she had become attactched to Riku as she watched over him like a mother does her son. To her Riku was like her son now.

"Riku. Next time...do not stray."

"I've been wandering around forever! Where am I?!" Yuffie ordered, stomping her foot. "Squall!? Squall where are you?" She called down the long hallways of Ansem's castle.

"He's not here."

"Huh? Who's that?" Yuffie demanded.

There was no answer from Rinoa, she only walked closer to Yuffie and smiled, but it was no heart-warming smile. It was far from it.

"R-r-rinoa! Oh my..." Yuffie was excited, she wanted to tell Squall that Rinoa was still alive. Suddenly after she thought bout it, she realized Squall would leave her now. Though she wanted his happiness...she also wanted him all to herself.

"What is that look on your face? Are you so greedy that you would take away your loves only happiness?" Rinoa edged on, smirking.

"What...I...would...Rinoa? Is there something wrong with you? You would never act like this..." she pointed out to the Queen.

"I am me. This is what I am." She moved up into Yuffie's face glaring into her shining eyes. "And you are the same." She moved back again and lured Yuffie to follow her. "Yuffie, men only hurt you. they give you hope and happiness one second and then turn around and rip your heart out. There is only one man worth your time and he is the King."

"The...King." Yuffie felt herself shyly agree with Rinoa's point of view, she could remember back in the old days when she liked Cloud and he seemed like he'd consider a relationship, then suddenly went off with Aries and Tifa. Then Squall...Squall was so nice and she felt this time, it might work out but she knew he still loved Rinoa and now that Rinoa has appeared alive...she will get hurt again.

As these thoughts clouded her mind she felt strange and somehow she felt destructive. "The King. I want to meet him too, Rinoa." She stated

"Yes. You will in time Yuffie."

"What's his name?"

"You should know him... Ansem the King of Darkness and of all Worlds."

Yuffie gasped and couldn't speak no more, she had noticed before, Rinoa's shining black eyes and considered it nothing important but now she understood why Her friend was acting so strange. She was possesed by the darkness.
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Member ROXAS of the 13 order can only hope to improve ROXAS of the 13 order's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2006 07:20 PM
    Threads

i like this game its awsome i i have gotten alot of info and clips and things off of youtube
    the organization of 13 is true

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiki pulled out of her conversation with Azeral and realized what was going on with the group. Iru had transformed into his dragon form and now he and Kiu were squaring off...Ready to fight to the death.

"Only one will die tonight."

Those words rang in Hiki's ears. Those dark words from Iru-kun. Hiki was mortified and she clutched her ears, trying to drown (bad water joke again...forgive me) out it from her mind.

"No...No! NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE!" Hiki cried, her haircolour flickering along with her eyecolour. "Iru-kun...! Your wings will break if you do this...! The Purity Heart within you will bleed and be consumed by darkness...!" She pleaded. "You'll break the wings of your soul...IRU-KUN!!!"

Hiki began to glow faintly with a white light, but it faded quickly. Hiki went to swim to them, to stop them. But Azeral grabbed her arm.

"Stay back!" Azeral ordered her. "Are you crazy? You'll be killed!"

"Let me go...! His wings will break! The fire dragons told me that if two dragons bonded in friendship kill one of that sacred trust...The result is worse than death Azeral...I cannot let him do this...!" Hiki cried. "Please~!"

"NO!!!" Azeral shouted at her. "Let them break...He's already broken!"

Hiki froze at his words. Her expression was of utter shock. Her gold-speckled green eyes were large and round, both terrified and confused.

"Wh...What do you mean...?" Hiki whispered in disbelief. "Azeral...Answer me...!!"

Azeral looked away and pulled Hiki up beside Sakura. His grip was hard, yet she could feel it tremble slightly. Was Azeral...Actually afraid of something...Something he felt he couldn't tell her?

"If she gets away from me...Keep her back," Azeral whispered into Sakura's ear. "It's her basic instinct to protect...And we both know in this situation...She'll only end up dead from trying to stop this fight..."

Azeral withdrew and kept his grip upon Hiki, watching the events unfold. He wouldn't let her go...Because if he did...She'd only sacrifice her life to protect the both of the dragonic boys...Just like Kiha had sacrificed her own life to save the worlds back in Hallow Bastion.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A few hundred metre's away from the situation, Riku leaned against a cliff rock. He was able to fully breath and even walk in the water, as if he were on land. "This new power I feel...It makes me feel good." He snickered to himself.

He watched as Iru and Kiu were about to tear eachother apart and he could only laugh. He watched as Azeral protected Hiki from certain death. And he saw Leon, staring off, almost in his own little world.

Then, there was Sora. "Sora..." He mumbled gazing at the keyblade weilder in disgust, then he smiled and shrugged, "Your time will come." Finally he thought he might make a small appearence and speak to Azeral, see if maybe he could get Azeral Jealous a little.

He walked over in behind Hiki and Sakura, Sora not too far away, and tilted his head. "Why is Iru so hot-headed? And Why can't Kiu accept fact's that are given to him. Honestly, I've only been watching small intervals of this pathetic group and even I know what's going on."

The aura around Riku gave off a disruptive evilness that was matched only by Ansem himself. "And Seriously, Azeral. Do you honestly think pretending to be good can fix what you hate so much. Heh heh. My my...living in denial...are we?" Riku walked a little closer to Azeral and snickered at him.

"You know Azeral. My father thought me a few things, and living in denial of what you truly are is like pretending you don't exist...what's the point? There's nothing you can do about it. Accept now, since you've denied all that you are, all you're doing to yourself is living a lie. Heh heh. It's true."

Riku didn't even pay attention to Sora, he was much more determind to get on Azeral's nerves. Then he plainly turned to Leon and crossed his arm's into his chest. "And Leon...Why are you moping like a sissy girl? Yuffie is fine...We have her and if it makes you feel better, we also have your lover, Rinoa. Heh heh." Riku thought he'd piss Leon off as well, saying it like that sounded like Rinoa was a prisoner, but Riku knew that Rinoa was one of them, a Player of Darkness.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Azeral sensed Riku's aura immediatly. He whirled around, pulling Hiki behind himself.

"YOU...!" Azeral snarled, his pupils turning to little pinpoint slits, his red eyes blazing. "Stay back...Or else I'll destroy you...!" He hissed his skin colour tinted slightly with a greyish colour. "If what I'm doing is just a lie...I rather live in the lie! His truth is only lies and deep inside whatever he left of you...You know that."

Azeral's nails grew long and sharp. He wasn't about to back down.

"I know what I am...Do you?" He chuckled darkly.

Hiki, who had been pulled to the side so fast had no idea what was going on. She peaked over Azeral's shoulder and saw Riku. Her eyes welled with tears and she swam up over Azeral, quicker than he could react.

"Riku-kuuuuuuuuun!" She cried glomping him. "You're okay! I knew you'd be! I'm so releaved...!" She added with a warm happy smile grabbing his hand to pull him towards the others. "You must want to see the others...C'mon we'll~"

Suddenly she froze. She could feel something wasn't right. She gazed back and her heart skipped a beat when she saw his eyes.

"R...Riku-kun...?" Hiki whispered.

"HIKI GET AWAY FROM HIM!!" Azeral shouted, his sharp teeth glittering and his voice filled with power and fear.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku smiled insanely. "Yes Kiki, you had better get away from me. I might bite." His voice was dark and it could give you shivers hearing how calm he was.

Suddenly black shadows erupted from his body, tracing the perimiter of his figure and flaring as if he were on fire. "Azeral. I'm afraid you can't beat me. Father Ansem has given me powers beyond you puni imagination. Don't fret though, little boy. I won't hurt you or your presious Hiki."

As the last sylabol was spoken, Riku grabbed Hiki's arm and lifted her above his head, squeezing her wrist. "Hey Azeral, since you're living a lie, I'll do you a good favor and I'll remove a lie from your life...Since Hiki here is what you want to protect, I'll make your life easier by making her disappear." And with in a few seconds Hiki disappeared in a burst of little white lights.

Riku knew she was actually transported to Ansem directly, but to everyone else it actually looked like she blew up. 'Father should be proud of me, he now has the one thing Azeral is seemingly obsesed with protecting.' he thought.

"Heh heh heh. Ahhh ha ha ha!" Riku's maniacle laugh echoed through out the waters and he only smirked gazing at Azeral. "Now why don't you tell me, what are you?"

Ooc: ^^; Well...All that's left to capture now is Iru right?(That'll be hard) I hope I did a good job...sorry Otaku-chan...I didn't really give Hiki a chance to respond but... in reality I doubt Riku would have anyway.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"That's my brother you're calling hot-headed you jerk..." Sakura growled as another loud draconic bellow echoed as he waited for Kiu to make his move. Shooting a concerned glance to her kin she looked back only as Hiki burst into lights. "Hiki!" Sakura called out in fear as she moved closer to Rik growling. "You... You we're helping him the entire time...The one who destroyed our home...The one who possed Iru... You're helping Ansem!" Sakura said in disbeleife. She knew from the first time she had met Riku there was something different about him. She knew no one could be THAT cute and be compleatly good.

"You bastard..." she growled, "...Are you...with him on your own accord or is he controling you too?!" she added narrowing her eyes. She looked down seeing the Halberd on the ground as she quickly leaned down picking it up pointing the tip of the blade towards Riku. "Give up now, or die saving that bastard's carcus..." she growled again reffering to Ansem as the carcus.

Iru gave another loud bellow as he streached his wings out, the spikes along his spine flaring up and down in a challenging manner. Baring his ivory white fangs, he kept a fixed glared upon Kiu, "Make your move now, wind dragon." Iru's voice echoed at the same time as he opened his mouth bellowing. His voice was cruel and godly, his large frame towering everything around him. "Although... I doubt you'll live concidering your're smaller then me... You may be a wanna-be alpha for wind...But I'm a true alpha male... One you'll never be." Iru echoed, amusment covering his words.

Arial watched the eels surrounding her, "Wh--Who're you?" she asked sounding slightly frightened, the Ursula came into veiw. "Who are you..." she asked again to the squid like women.

OOC: Woosha! Otaku ;D ;D Our plan shall come out fine I think. ^_^ And Riku-san. I got a good idea. How about instead of you kidnapping Iru. Make it Sakura. It would probably get things going really well between Riku and Sora. e.e; Can you say, "ACTION"?! ^^ And plus, if Iru got kidnapped by girls and being over powered by them no less would really piss him off beyond all beleife.
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Azeral watched in disbelief as Hiki, wide-eyed in shock disappeared right before his very eyes.

"Hiki..." Azeral whispered watching the light fade. "H..HIKI!!!" He then shouted, his voice echoing in all directions, resonating with power.

He sunk to his knees, clutching his head and many memories rushed back to him, bombarding his mind. Azeral roared inhumanly and thrashed violently. The whites of his eyes turned black and his dark energy unleased around him, causing a mini whirlpooling of the water.

It was enormous, obviously a small hint of his TRUE power. It overshadowed Riku's with just that small release of energy. Azeral screamed in pain and suddenly he stood, his energy sparking from his body, his entire form nearly amlost completely Hybrid Heartless.

"You....KNOW NOT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!" Azeral roared, his fangs glistening. "Bring...Bring her back...BRING HER BACK TO ME NOW!!!"

He didn't give Riku a chance to respond. He raised his right arm and a massive stream of darkness blind-sided him, sending him tizzying. Black feathers poked out of Azeral's back and his skin was turning a darker shade, from greyish to black with every passing second.

"You want to know what I really am...Huh, little boy...?" Azeral snarled darkly. "I am...Hybrid...The Hybrid Heartless...I was created for one purpose in mind...To serve only my father...But I refuse...My destinty is more than that...My purpose...Is farther than that of some mere lab experiment...NOW BRING HER BACK OR I'LL KILL YOU THIS VERY MOMENT AND GET HER MYSELF...."

Azeral was getting out of control. This was the point of the situation Hiki would have lept in, stopping his ramapage. But there was no Hiki now...Surely...The Angel of Death, Azeral, The Hybrid Heartless, would claim a life this day.

"I am the blood of Ansem...And the blood of the Heartless...You cannot oppose me...And I'll show you why..." Azeral chuckled. "I guess my father forgot to tell you that his influence upon other's can be manipulated by me...His only hier and child...That means if I give a order you obey...Or else you'll find out why it isn't nice to say 'no' to me..."

Azeral raised his hand and pointed at Riku.

"I order you The Rook to obey my wishes...The wishes of The Knight...The undying son of The King to bring the one named Hiki to me..." Azeral commanded. "Disobey and suffer the destruction of your being...Your loyalty is of my father and thus his powers course through mine veins...BRING ME THE ONE NAMED HIKI!"

**O.o Azzy-chans pissed! He's merely trying to use his influenece like Ansem does to make his influenced do as he says. That's how Azeral was able to control the Heartless armies and all the ppl Ansem took over so just play along for now please Kaikou-kun...I need Hiki back. PLUS it would be really a kick in the pride and ego for Riku if he really understood how much more powerful Azeral is from being Ansem's TRUE BLOOD SON.**

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ooc: You will get Hiki back. Remember After a while she will be put under the darkness, and if she hopes to return to normal...she'll have to count on her friends to bring her back to herself. And I think Sakura would be better...so Sora and Riku can spout at eachother. Hey maybe Hiki can help Riku try to snap out of it and remember his good memories.

"Hiki will not come back to you now. By the way it seems you have over powered me in power, for now. But I'll have you know Father Ansem...My new father is much smarter then that Azeral. I am not under the influence of Darkness. I am merely a controller of it and if you must know...I have given up all my good memories for this power." Riku laughed "Not only that Azeral, but Father has given me something he never gave to you...Protection. The only way to protect one's self from the darkness is by smothering it with the light."

Suddenly Riku's black sword and armour turned into white and glowing epuiptment, that shown so bright you couldn't even see Riku anymore, A quick flash blinded everyone with in a mile, and Riku was gone.

"Damn, he's too strong." Riku sighed as he turned and looked at Hiki in Ansem's office. Ansem hadn't arrived yet. "I see you made it here alive." His voice was calm and almost caring.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*there were to many of them, the whole garden became a warzone, the strange creatures continued to come without end, squal had just finnished slicing one in half when he saw Ivrene on the ground wounded. Quistis was already there, healing him with her curaga. Zell, Selphe, and Renoa were in a group, fighting off the beings*

This planet is doomed your battle is meaningless *Sepheroth said to cloud as the two of them continued the battle, growing more intence by the second, wherever they collided seemed to fall apart around them the garden was becoming unstable, and collapses were everywhere. Squal turned to slash another heartless, and saw a large piece of the garden fall toward the group, Zell pushed the others out of the way...*

*Quistis had joined Ivrene on the ground, they were both to injured to continue fighting, Renoa and Selphe were frantically trying to move the rocks. Cloud and Sepheroth exchanged blows oblivious to thier surroundings. the shadow creatures came in more and more exotic forms.

agony, pain, distruction.

chaos, pity, anguish.

a light shone, as Cloud bolted at Sepheroth, his body glowing with power. then they both vanished.* ...

Closed Thread

Thread Information