AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: RPG: Kingdom Hearts

Threaded View

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Riku sat on some marble steps just outside ansems domain. He wasn't sure what to tell him, or even how to approtch him, so he did not move and rest his chin on his arms. He stared at the floor beneath his feet, at all the swirls of the marble and he associated it with his mind. He felt frustrated. He had lost contact with Rinoa, but he knew she had captured Yuffie already. Sadly Rinoa had Yuffie. Then there was Sora. He just couldn't stop his pure disgusted hate for Sora.
    "How could Sora? After all that fuss on destiny islands. What a greedy child. He wants Kairi but then what? He meets this new girl and suddenly Kairi is nothing to him? Not even a friend worth finding anymore?" Riku felt extremely angered. He stoodup, his fists clenched and groaned in a dark voice. "Rrrgh! He makes me furious." Suddenly a smile crept across is lips. "Then, when next we meet, Sora, I will destroy you. Or at least cause you imence pain. 'My Friend'."
    He turned and looked up to Ansems Chamber and shook his head. Then sat back down on the steps. "Rinoa can fend for herself. Besides she's 'babysitting' me so why should I be afraid of losing her?" He had so many thoughts that he decided he need to think about it for awhile longer.
    "Errrrrh!" He punched the marble wall beside him in order to let out some stress, all these dark thoughs kept clouding his mind, and he didn't like it. "What's wrong with me?...Why would I want to kill Sora....?" He couldn't beleive his own desires...but they kept consuming his mind.
    Last edited by Kaikou; 03-27-2006 at 09:09 PM.

Thread Information