AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What kinda dreams do u usually have?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Happy dreams ^__^

0 0%
  • Bad dreams >__<

0 0%
  • Silly/Crazy dreams ^__^;

1 100.00%
  • No dreams....i wish i did ... T_T

0 0%
Closed Thread

Thread: Dreams

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 11:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Dreams

Ok so what kinda dreams do u people have when you go to sleep?Good dreams?Bad dreams?Silly dreams?Or no dreams at all?Well write about your latest dreams here...or if you don't dream, then post about what you would like to dream of when you go to sleep.You can post as many times as you want, but please don't spam-up this thread because i dun wanna have it closed down...so please try and keep this forum up ok...

Silly/Crazy dream:

Ok well this dream was kinda crazy...i dreamt that i was in an anime...I was in Rurouni Kenshin...[stupid huh] Well i was like one of the members in the Oniwabanshu gang...and the leader at that time was still Aoshi....I dreamt all sort of stupid things like me and the rest of the gang were in a battle with shishio's army...and i dreamt that Aoshi died in the end...and then i became the leader...I lead my Oniwabanshu gang to Shishio's hideout...So many of my men died during the battle..except for me and a few of the other members...and suddenly out of nowhere, Shishio attacked me from behind...then i woke up in all of a sudden and that was the end of my crazy dream...

Ok, so how was it?Silly huh....well i had a lot more of those kinda crazy dreams...so i'll post them next time...

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

We have several dream threads.
    Do a search please.
    Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information