AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Shattered Hopes and Dreams

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Shattered Hopes and Dreams

I use to have several hopes and dreams that I hoped one day I would accomplish but now I know no matter how hard I try I will never have the strength to accomplish all those hopes and dreams. I gave up on everything so now those shattered hopes and dreams are gone and because I have stopped trying to accomplish those shattered hopes and dreams. I have nothing left to believe or even love. After you fail at those hopes and dreams you can't build up any new ones. I guess I am still as big of a loser as I was in my younger years. My life has no meaning so I wonder why was I ever created and put on this earth because I no longer have any hopes and dreams. I guess when I am gone this world will be better off without me and I know that nobody will care when I am gone because they didn't then and they won't now. I guess this girl was never meant to be born,loved or put on this earth so now this girl with shattered hopes and dreams must once again suffer from her pain.
    Last edited by Marie2007; 08-25-2005 at 07:29 PM.
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Your sentences tend to turn into run-ons, but otherwise that was great! And true to your style, you used repition. Great job!

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

You see the life may not be great right now but if you hang on it will always get better. The hopes and dreams will come back they will give you another chance to go on it will help you live a continue to be the person that you are.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This doesn't even belong in here.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Girl With No Purpose Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2011 12:29 PM
    Threads

cool cool, but you use "hopes and dreams" too much...

Junior Member Dark Crystal Girl is on a distinguished road Dark Crystal Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2005 08:32 PM
    Ripping her hair out as she tries to figure out where her old posts went.
    Threads

Wow... that comes across as really depressed... nice...
    Lost in my thoughts, I float alone on a sea of dreams and lonliness...

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

You mentionned "hopes and dreams" seven times, in seven lines of text.

If not that (...) well, you're a very special little girl, with shattered dreams and hopes (ouf, syntaxical diversity). Good luck.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Closed Thread

Thread Information