AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: [mod] sticky threads updates

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default [mod] sticky threads updates

I have gone through the Brush and the Resources threads to clean them up. I put little edits in them if the link is dead, and edited the URL if the location changed. I want to re-do the whole brush and image galleries threads, so I am starting new stickies. To do that, I need your help! Please follow the following formats when posting in a particular thread. It will help make things a bunch cleaner. Try not to do any repeats. Thanks!

In the "Image Galleries" thread, please post image galleries.
    Page Title: (the name of the site)
    Page URL: (ie http://www.animegalleries.net ; type the whole url)
    Type of Images: (ie, Inu Yasha, sexy babes, general anime)

In the "Brushes" thread, post sites with brushes.
    Types of Brushes: (ie grunge, stars, etc)
    Supported Programs: (ie PSP, PS, etc)

In the "Tutorials" thread, post sites with CGing and wallpapering tutorials.
    Types of Tutorials: (ie star field, trees, etc)
    Supported Programs

questions
    "Where are the original threads?!": I sent them away to the abyss. That means we have to fill up the new threads with our updated links. Make sure the links work before posting them!

"There are too many stickies...": Want me to get rid of some? Which ones?
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 08-24-2005 at 10:36 PM.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i hate caps, but it needs to be done...

FOLLOW THE FORMAT OF HOW TO POST IN THE THREAD!! the first we had and it didn't follow it. Very discouraging. Please, this will make browsing the thread 10x easier.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Read and posted ^^. Hope you guys can use those Tutorial sites I linked

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

thanks much! very helpful. and thank you for using the format for posting! made things clear.

Pink is the new Pooky

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

They need attention! <3 Remember to use the format in the first post when posting. Thanks! (^3^)/<3

Pink is the new Pooky

Junior Member Kyrie is on a distinguished road Kyrie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2005 09:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It must be hard when people dont even read the guidelines o.O;; But I have read and understand! ^^;; If I have anything, I'll be sure to use the guidelines =)

"Im outa my mind, but I kinda like it out here"

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yeah, very frusterating. Thanks for reading!

Pink is the new Pooky

Closed Thread

Thread Information