AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite!

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 1.41%
  • 3 4.23%
  • 1 1.41%
  • 14 19.72%
  • 19 26.76%
  • 5 7.04%
  • 1 1.41%
  • 16 22.54%
  • 6 8.45%
  • Blank

5 7.04%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The voting!

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBlue
    Notice that there -are- a large number of blanks on the other 2 pages. If people were like me, then they put blank in the other threads after voting for one sig to make sure they only voted for one.
    I think that was the point. So yeah, I think that a lot of people have seen the other threads

also, incase anyone accidently voted in 2 or more of the threads, remember that your votes will not count! PM doi and tell him which is the sig you really want to vote for.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Bump!
    Last day

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

Darn last day and i still havent voted....well im going to look into these very carefully...

1: i like how the text fits the sash...but the colors really dont go well but other than that its good

2: the text is almost impossible to read and the animation really doesnt give it any more points

3: i like it alot...i mean the scar being an off color and the text...but the text is alittle difficult to read...meaning i have to squint a bit....

4: its very good....great stock and everything is well formatted...but there seems to be alot of negative space that doesnt fit...

5: the timing on the animation is alittle slow...and i dont think many people would really get a good look at all the animation it has...but the stock and background are all wonderfull and the shine on the text is a good effect...but i understand that saving it as a gif really doest make text other than system jagged

6:other than its size it has a very good design...though basic in terms of originality....brushing and stuff though complicated seems alittle lacking. gread job on the blending of the text

7: again great brushing and everything....but the stock really is odd to me...but the text in this one really is the reason why i like it so much....great blend

8: good idea to save it as a gif seeing as the colors of the polls change....but it feels like just a pic and text when great cutting i must say....

9:almost impossible to read.....and alittle simplistic but none the less...its very well made. just the text really.

so far my vote is towards number 4 but i still need to post in the other threads so its not writen in stone

[ True*Poet ]

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

I voted for the Shuffle one of Nerine.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

woah! getting exiciting!!^^....lucky this is the last day..I thought I won`t make it in time!!!!^^ ok my votez for 2 last one that is good
    Good job to the person!!!

Member Deathadder3832 is an unknown quantity at this point Deathadder3832's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2005 06:51 PM
    Threads

I would really like to have the 8th one... It was so hard for me to choose out of all the wonderful submissions... But I just love red and black. And those are some pretty eyes *stares into eyes*.... 'Course if they were real eyes, I wouldn't be able to look into them... I avoid eye contact.
    Last edited by Deathadder3832; 08-27-2005 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Whoops, didn't look at the third page...
    Vampyre_Requiem is currently Alive.... Sorta.... He is a zombie/vampire after all...
    Omg!!! Cute kittyyyyy!!! Cute fat rolling kitty!!!!

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Bump, last chance^^ (it's still Saturday here :P)

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Great job, everyone! *bump*

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

I will get you back! Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2006 03:55 PM
    Threads

The voting should be over now... I mean, its sunday evening here and the other countries cant be that far behind seeing as the voting was yesterday.

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yes, but I can't do much without seeing all the wrong votes, can I?

I will get you back! Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2006 03:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Doi
    Yes, but I can't do much without seeing all the wrong votes, can I?
    I dont get it? Arent you the moderator who put this up? Dont you have the access to see the wrong votes?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

No, you need admin power for that, sadly... I've asked for it, but they haven't had the time yet.

Darkness Realm. ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 05:44 PM
    Threads

I like the second last one it's cool.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Who made what?
    1st: Reiako
    2nd: Muzonaz
    3rd: Ch33zyph33r
    4th: EternalBlue
    5th: The wizzard
    6th: Mine (Doi)
    7th: Sribbles
    8th: MistressPookyChan
    9th: LadyPSerenity

Great job everyone ^_^ I'm proud of you all <3

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:35 PM
    Threads

Tara:I like the fourth one.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ooooh, most of my guesses were right.

Pink is the new Pooky

Closed Thread

Thread Information