AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi there!

Floating on roses Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 05:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Hi there!

My name is Gadreall (Duh!) and I would like to say that I like this site very much!
    I'm still a newb at comp. slang (such as: n1,thx,...) the only one i know is lol, soooooo.... anyway, this is me. oh before i forget Thanks Taikyo! He's my teach!
    untill next time!
    Thank you Yoosei for the sig/avatar set!!

Beware the awesomeness of the icons!!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Welcome.PM me sometime and I'll be your friend.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Detrimental Remnant. Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 04:23 AM
    Threads

Hellos and Welcomeness to AF!!!
    If you need ANY help, or a friend, feel free to PM me!! ^___^

-Kuro
    A.K.A. Torturous Anodyne / Nocturne Filth / ~Devilish Kidnapper~ / Kuromaru
    A Fan?

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Welcome to AF!!
    Follow the rules, don't spam and have fun posting!!
    Feel free to pm me anytime

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Floating on roses Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall has much to be proud of Gadreall's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dont worry, Megami91, I dont know how to spam...
    thanks for all of the greetings so far! *hugs for everyone!*

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Welcom to A. Please and follow the rules here. And no spamming. PM me or read the FAQs.

welp that's what i always post for all intro threads. T_T sorry that i didn't post first on your thread. I was fixing my site....But im glad that you did made a intro thread. ^_^ umm... so people be nice to her! XD

T_T i can't rep you yet...i rep too many people...again..

Starlighten Beauty *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2005 01:44 PM
    Threads

Welcome.I'm *Stargazer* PM me for help and I hope we can be good friends!
    My boyfriend:Tenchu1973
    Beautiful Butterfly Wings
    THEY'RE MINE!!!!!
    copy this to help them bulid an army and then destroy everything

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

awwww, I'm just glad you posted, teach! Thanks*Hugs*you didnt get one yet...
    *hugs *stargazer** you didnt get one either...
    Last edited by Gadreall; 08-24-2005 at 02:15 PM.

B00ger's Special Fwend! Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 08:45 AM
    Threads

Hey, welcome to the forum! Have fun posting!
    * - - - -][ LOVE ME ][ - - - - *
    * - - - -][HATE ME][ - - - - *

Always there to help ^^ hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 02:11 PM
    Threads

yo!
    welcome to AF! hope you gonna have lotsa fun round here and find many new friends!

well, please contact me for any needs, questions or brings you might have ^^ ill take care

cya round, laterz, hkk
    yea whatever...

Senior Member -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 06:43 PM
    Threads

hi!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you everyone so much!!! *hugs for all those who dont have them yet*

Senior Member -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 06:43 PM
    Threads

*hugged*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so, what's up, -shizu-?

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Daniel Cloudraw is an unknown quantity at this point Daniel Cloudraw's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2005 04:19 PM
    Threads

Hi, and welcome. Beware the twinky master, and cannibals, and the blanket thieves.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Blanket thieves? *hugs* just 'cause you posted.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

lol ^^;; try not to chat on the thread. Anyways, yes blanket thief..Ami~chan is our best and only. laters for now student. =3

Electric Lady ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWoEx

Hello and Welcome.

+++
    the magnificent droid

Darkness Realm. ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 05:44 PM
    Threads

Hiya, and welcome to AF.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Leena will become famous soon enough Leena will become famous soon enough Leena's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2008 12:46 AM
    Threads

Hello there Gadreal nice to meet you, and have fun here at AF.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Hello, and welcome to Af.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Yoko Littner Fan Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2014 08:19 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

H'Okay, letsee here...

'Allo mate. Top o' the mornin' to ya!!

So the greetings are done...and that just leaves....

FOLLOW THE RULES OR I WILL DEVOUR YOUR CHILDREN!!!11!1!~

^_^

My Photography
    #JustCanteThings
    My Signature Tags
    Project Cantelope
    A Home for Manly Souls
    Dai-Gurren Dan

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2014 12:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gadreall
    My name is Gadreall (Duh!) and I would like to say that I like this site very much!
    I'm still a newb at comp. slang (such as: n1,thx,...) the only one i know is lol, soooooo.... anyway, this is me. oh before i forget Thanks Taikyo! He's my teach!
    untill next time!
    *bows and hands you a blanket and a borrito* Greetings and welcome to AF. PM me if you need any help, advice, or a friend. More than happy to help you get used to the forum here. Watch out for cannibals and our local blanket thief. TTYL

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Banned Forum / Chat Harada is a name known to all Harada is a name known to all Harada is a name known to all Harada is a name known to all Harada is a name known to all Harada is a name known to all Harada's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2011 10:40 AM
    Threads

hi! welcome to af! if ya need sth, wanna talk or whatever, feel free to pm me anytime! k?
    seeya! have fun!

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

Welcome! Read the rules! Dont spam! PM me if you need anything or want to be friends.

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information