Yeah so while I was on my way to work yesterday, I got in a horrible wreck. My car split into 3 pieces. Some dumb driver in front of me in the lane next to me decided to kind of swerve into my lane and he was like 2 centimeters away from me so I panicked and swerved over to avoid hitting the other driver. And the back end of my car ended up hitting a pole, which tore my whole backseat/trunk totally off of my car, and I guess I hit the pole so hard that it came out of the ground and fell over..The other half of my car that I was in I guess just hit and scraped along the white side barrier and my car finally stopped when it hit the big yellow tubs that are filled with sand on the side of the road...It was the most scariest thing in the world. Everyone who saw it thought I was going to die, or already died. No one believed that anyone could survive that kind of an accident. I think the seatbelt saved my life, along with the airbag. So make sure you always wear a seatbelt and that your airbags work perfectly.
To everyone who drives, Drive safe, and pay attention. If you guys think i'm like weird for saying this stuff, you have no idea unless you have been the one behind the wheel, who had to make the safest decision in order to avoid an accident, I didn't want any other cars or people involved so I made sure I was the only one.
Alls I can say is that i'm so lucky and so happy to still be alive.