AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Whats the Best Anime of all time and Why?

Artist in the Making Tetsunosuke is on a distinguished road Tetsunosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2005 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Whats your favorite Anime of all time and Why?

I would have to say.... Cowboy Bebop. Because of its Storyline, Animation, And Music. Theres times where its really funny and then theres times when your completely surprised. Its full of surprises, jokes, and good music. I love this anime Definately #1 for me.
    Last edited by Tetsunosuke; 08-23-2005 at 10:26 AM.

Sexeh Clown...? Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 03:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Penis

the answer is just simply there is no best anime ever.....its all based on what the person is like and what they watch....my friend(who is a sick pervert) looks at anime that is tottaly inapropriate and he thinks its the best in the world....another friend likes to watch space anime stuff and he worships it like its a god or something XD....but yeah there really is no true answer to this question....

Artist in the Making Tetsunosuke is on a distinguished road Tetsunosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2005 04:28 PM
    Threads

Hmm Never thought of it like that. OK then Let me rephrase the question alittle. "What is Your Favorite Anime of All time and Why?"

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Uhh... I don't have an all time favorite... but I DO get into certain animes and mangas more than others form time to time...

Right now the anime I'm into most is Bleach and manga is Deathnote... Just a couple months ago my anime was Naruto and manga was Fruits Basket...

Oh and another recent fav would be Hajime no Ippo... I'm so late with watching that one... Lol..

Sexeh Clown...? Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 03:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Penis

lol.....that's a little better XD.....i dunno i like all of em i guess cause they're somthing kill time lol

Member shaman_yuki is on a distinguished road shaman_yuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2005 07:24 AM
    Threads

i vote SHAMAN KING!!!!!!!!!!! because they
    i LiVe WiTh FaCiNg My DeStInY!

wHeN i DrAw My SwOrD, tHeRe'S nO mErCy!

yOu GoT tO FiGhT fOr YoUr DrEaM
    iT'S aLL tOo MuCh!

Member shaman_yuki is on a distinguished road shaman_yuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2005 07:24 AM
    Threads

i vote fer SHAMAN KING!!!!!!!!!!
    funny, cool, addictive n also got meaningful values........

*how to remove extra post? help!!!! i accidentally post another one..
    Last edited by shaman_yuki; 08-23-2005 at 08:42 AM.
    i LiVe WiTh FaCiNg My DeStInY!

wHeN i DrAw My SwOrD, tHeRe'S nO mErCy!

yOu GoT tO FiGhT fOr YoUr DrEaM
    iT'S aLL tOo MuCh!

Closed Thread

Thread Information