AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: full sig. tut. by scribbles. (photoshop 7+users)

King of Fighter Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2007 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default full sig. tut. by scribbles. (photoshop 7+users)

First tutorial ever. :/ hopes it helps some of u beginners at photoshop. If u need help ask me in this thread or pm or aim or msn. Sorry people who don’t have photoshop. This tut is for photoshop 7+

Finished result:

jashins brushes

set 9-->
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15820439/

set 14--> http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/16935211/

This is gonna be a long tutorial so please be patient.

Hint: if u need to redo a step press ctrl+z or ctrl+alt+z

1.start off bye turning on some music. it doesnt matter what kind, just get some of your fav. Songs and start playing them.

2. Open up photoshop

3. Click file>new. Make the size 400X150. Make sure its on pixels instead of inches. Also make it transparent. Then click enter

4. Now press d. now fill it with black. by using the paint bucket tool. (example link)

http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=step44du.jpg

5. Now click on the brush tool. Next load Jashin___Brushes_Set_9 click on load brushes and then click on the brushes u downloaded and it should load. (if don’t know how heres the example link)

http://img381.imageshack.us/my.php?image=step53rj.jpg

6. Now change the color to white. (Use the shortcut x if u want to.)

7. Now start brushing the sig. Here’s how to brush. cover the whole sig with white but leave some black into the sig. But don’t brush too much after the first layer. Make a new layer (ctrl+shift+n or go to the top and click layer> new layer) and switch the color to black. Brush about 3-5 times and create a new layer. Have about 4-6 layers of brushing (example link when finished brushing)

http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=step71ta.jpg

8. Now make a new layer. Reset the brushes and load Jashins_Brushes_Set_12

9.do step 7 again except for the covering whole part. Here’s what I got.

http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=step90ub.jpg

10. Now for a render (stock or pic.) I got this shikamaru pic.

http://galeon.hispavista.com/nrgame/img/Shikamaru.jpg

11. I use the eraser or the magic wand. For this tutorial I will use the eraser tool.

Erase the stuff u don’t need on the pic. be careful and be patient.

12. Now its time to resize it. Go to image> image size and I put the height as 320 it should automatically change the width too.

13. Now I copy the pic onto the sig. Do ctrl+c and then click on the sig and do a ctrl+v. move it around if u want to.

14. Now its time to make the pic look better. Duplicate the layer by doin Ctrl+j and then set the duplicated layer to soft light overlay or hard light. Now go to filter>blur>gausian blur. Set the blur to 4.5. Now do ctrl+e to flatten the image.

15. Now its time to add color. Go to layer>adjustment layer>color balance. Then a thing should come up saying new layer, click ok. Now mess around with it. Its best if the color of your pic matches with your bg color. Now it looks good but its to monotone. I made 3 color balances. One was green, the other was yellow, and the last one was red. Then I went to filter>render>clouds. I did it to all the color balances. I set the green layer to overlay. Heres what mine looks like.

http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=step153er.jpg

16. Now its time to blend the pic. Grab your lasso tool. And set the feather to 25px. Go around your pic. And then click on layer mask. Heres what it is.

http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=step162ae.jpg

17. Almost done. Heh. Now to make the bg to look better. Press Ctrl+Shift+C. then press ctrl+v. a new layer should come up with everything in the sig into one layer. Now go to filter>blur>gausian blur> and set it to 6.4. Now set the layer to soft light. Heres what it should look like.

http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=step171dw.jpg

18. Now for text. Grab your favorite font and put the text u want on the sig. Now go to blending options, click on drop shadow and set the opacity to 100%, put 0 on the angle, put 3 on distance and size as 3. If its to dark do a ctrl+j. it should come up good. Heres what it looks like.

http://img366.imageshack.us/my.php?image=step181kk.jpg

19. Yay, last step!!! Time for a border. Make a new layer. Press Ctrl+a then go to edit>stroke. Make the width 1. Make the color black and click on inside for location. Now click on ctrl+d and save it.

TADA, YOUR DONE.

HOPE U LIKE THIS TUT. IT TOOK ME 3+ HOURS TO DO.

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

I have photoshop CS. R these tips helpful to me?

King of Fighter Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes they are. its like how i made your sig.

Junior Member whitetigger is on a distinguished road whitetigger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2005 12:14 PM
    Threads

how do u add ur brush 2 psp

whitetigger design

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hmmm. im not sure on photoshop pro. :/ i only use photoshop 7 and 9

Member Lord_vader is on a distinguished road Lord_vader's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2005 09:48 AM
    Heh..umm.Hang on there is an atlas here somewhere...Crap nevermind
    Threads

Same here I got the newest soo..well okay then
    [img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/CHILDREN/LOCALS%7E1/TEMP/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/img]

Junior Member Thug4Lyfe is on a distinguished road Thug4Lyfe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2005 02:53 PM
    Threads

You really took your time to making this Tut. You had alot of detail into it, and you explained everything, even ppl new to PS should understand this tut. Good Job.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah, thanks. it was meant for beginners. i will find my other old tut. on motion blur sigs and post it when im not to lazy. >.>

Senior Member lordraziel will become famous soon enough lordraziel will become famous soon enough lordraziel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

yea for step 4 where the paint bucket tool is supposed to be there is gradient tool i dont get it and i have photoshop 7

nevermind my dumb self was to dumb to figure it out but i got it now
    Last edited by lordraziel; 09-11-2005 at 01:31 AM.

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

good brushing tips, i can use it for my some of my sigs great tut.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

I'm not weird..I'm gifted MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:07 AM
    Threads

Nice tutorial! ^^
    it helped out alot lol
    [siggy by the almighty Gan]

Fan Of...

--

--

--

--

Junior Member ma-au is on a distinguished road ma-au's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2006 08:17 PM
    Threads

Default file size too big@_@

the file size is too bigT________T i dont know how to fix itT_______T

Junior Member ma-au is on a distinguished road ma-au's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2006 08:17 PM
    Threads

Default weeeeeeeeee^_^

yahuuuu^________________^ I finally understood^_^ weeeeeeeee THANK YOU FOR THE TUTORIAL^_^ HIHI^^

*i wonder if this is okay???...

Closed Thread

Thread Information