AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Final Fantasy 7....

Member Mr. Kimura is on a distinguished road Mr. Kimura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2005 10:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Final Fantasy 7....

Ok let me give you a little backdrop of what I im going to ask yall guys.....Me and my friend were talking about this one ramdom night. I dont know how the conversation started but we were talking about how Cloud is evil aswell as Sephiroth. I know werid huh. we were talking about how the Weapons are creation from the Earth. Right. And that they are suppose to bring order to the world when everything got " Out of hand ". Well What do Cloud and his Friends do when a Weapon shows there face...they try to kick its ***...Right... and then when Shinra trys to do somthing to the weapon....they are against it......Another thing.....In the game everytime you meet Sephiroth, he has somthing to say right....well everything that he says is true...but cloud denyed it......everyword.....He tried to cover it up with an excuss or somthing like that.....i know that he made up that story with Zack and all of that...but he is lieing to his friends...

There is alot more to it but i cant remeber it....just tell me what you think.....

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

You are right, everything you said is true.
    You forgot one integral fact though. Cloud was not lieing on purpose, his memory was mixed up, he though he was Zack and that is why.
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree with you....but he did have a past.... but he was too ashamed to tell everyone...thats why Cloud took Zack's Story and made it into his own. Cloud thought " Hey Zack is dead and I dont know where i am, so im going to take all of his storys that he told me and Make it my own....what's he going to do.... kill me" Thats not exactally what Cloud said but that what i implided.....

oops i said the same thing. sorry

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

Yeah, but Cloud forgot that he took Zacks history. It was almost unintentional at some points...
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

Victim of The Matchmaker Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2006 06:18 PM
    Threads

I agree to!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea so it just canceles its self.....

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

No, Cloud didn't mean to. He's not evil, he just forgot!

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Ahhh... well I guess we need some of Mista's wisdom in this... Lets go in order...

WEAPONs....

Lets give you some FFVII wisdom right here... In the japanese FFVII, you only fight one WEAPON and thats Ultima... There is no Emerald and Ruby... You fought Ultimate WEAPON because he attacks you first in Mideel... And after that you just chase him around the world to fight him....

Now you said they're against the attacking of WEAPONs right? I'm guessing that the americans didn't change that translation after they created the Ruby and Emerald extra battles..

So now ya know..

And about Sephiroth telling Cloud that stuff...

*Sigh*... I actually recommend you reading this,(I'd rather you play the game again and pay more attention) but if you don't have the time or are too lazy then read.

Cloud has been messed up in the head ever since Hojo started doing expiraments on him... you remember his head bobbing up and down, right? That was supposed to mean he didnt fully know what was going on...

NOW lets stop there for a sec and go back a little bit..

The mission: Back when they first went to Nibelhiem

It was basically supposed to be a normal mission, the people on the mission were 4 soldiers.

2 normal Shinra Soldiers and 2 First Class SOLDIERs...

The two First Class were Sephiroth and Zack.
    The other two normal ones were Cloud and some other guy.

NOW they get there and Cloud keeps his helmet on so Tifa wouldn't notice him. He's too embarrassed because he never got into SOLDIER... He was just a normal soldier...

Okay... now the Reactor Mission.. Tifa was the guide.. and when they got tot eh bridge is collapses and one soldier can't be found... Now only Tifa, Sephiroth, Zack and Cloud(Still wearing his helmet hiding from Tifa) are left...

And right now he's observing everything thats going on... He know's everything...

After the mission they get back adn Sephiroth starts reading the books and goes crazy, burns the place and heads back to the Reactor... Cloud is actually the last person to make it there. Zack is on the ground and Tifa gets cut across the chest... He brings her off tot he side and she says, "So you did make it..." And Zack says to stop Sephiroth... And basically Cloud PWNs Sephiroth and kills him by throwing him off into the depths of the reactor..

NOW we go back to where we were before...

Hojo expiraments with both Zack and Cloud in the bottom of the Shinra Mansion by trying to make another Sephiroth... Zack has no effect and Cloud... Well, he reacts to the Jenova cells, and basically gets really messed up...

Later on they escape and try to go to Midgar. Zack takes care of Cloud along the way and everything... Cloud gets the messed up SOLDIER armor form Zack on the truck they hitched a ride on. Also Zack tels Cloud about his plans.. How he wants to become a mercenary and all that..

But later on int eh outskirts of Midgar, they're found by Shinra guards and they kill Zack and leave cloud for dead... Right now, Cloud is still really messed up but I guess seeing Zack laying on the groud and everything gave him enough strength to stand and pick up Zacks sword and raise it high up in the air as if he was pissed off and crying and stuff...

This of course all happened when Cloud was really messed up... After this, I'm guessing Cloud gets a little better but all of the events that just happened(The Mission in Nibelhiem and the escape form the Shinra Mansion) all get blurred in his mind and his memories get mixed in with his memories of Zack...

So for most of the game he carries Zack's memories along with his own... He doesn't know everythign until about the end of the game where everything is sorted out in his mind in the lifestream in Mideel...

And thats how it all went...

Gah... I dont like typing this much so I hope you read it all.. =P

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

I read it. Interesting. Oh and the reason Cloud and co. tryed to kill the Weapons is because the way in which they plan to bring order back to the world is by destroying humans or something like that.
    P.S. Mr. Kimura, can you please change your avitar?

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well... Saphire WEAPON tried to destroy Midgar... the source of the Planet's pain and stuff...

And whats wrong with his avatar? LOL! That guy is funny... Hahah... XD

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is interesting.... its been years since Ive played the game, maybe its about time to go down and dust of my old playstation
    I live in Switzerland!

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

yeah everything is so very true
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

You could just play FF7 on your PS2, it can play past and current games. And I don't think Mr. Kimura should change his avatar, it's perfect. And totally hilarious! Oh, by the way. Nice summary MistaCloudStrife. Funny you should be the one to clear up this unjustice. lol

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well yeah... I'm pretty confident in my FFVII knowledge... and FFVIII... so I kind of enjoy telling people about (semi)difficult parts of the story... ^^

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Same here, but a lot of the time I get it wrong. But I'm learning ^^

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus
    You could just play FF7 on your PS2, it can play past and current games. And I don't think Mr. Kimura should change his avatar, it's perfect. And totally hilarious! Oh, by the way. Nice summary MistaCloudStrife. Funny you should be the one to clear up this unjustice. lol
    I DO know that, lol
    everyone with atleast basic knowledge of computers and games knows that
    Its just that i dont own a ps2, but a xbox! yay
    I live in Switzerland!

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    Well... Saphire WEAPON tried to destroy Midgar... the source of the Planet's pain and stuff...

And whats wrong with his avatar? LOL! That guy is funny... Hahah... XD
    Actually Saphire tried to destroy Junon and it was Diamond who went for Midgar.

Closed Thread

Thread Information