AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Soundtrack.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Leena will become famous soon enough Leena will become famous soon enough Leena's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2008 12:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Soundtrack.

I like the soundtrack to .hack//sign but the problem is, i don't know where to find it so i was wondering if anyone can help. Thanks in advance.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Well, if there's an Anime Club around you, then they'll probably have it. If not, try the Right Stuff website. They have a whole bunch of stuff. The only oproblem is, you have to have an account and credit card.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Sexeh Clown...? Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 03:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Penis

try looking up See-Saw in ur downloading thingy

Darkness Realm. ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow will become famous soon enough ChaosShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 05:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Leena
    I like the soundtrack to .hack//sign but the problem is, i don't know where to find it so i was wondering if anyone can help. Thanks in advance.
    The best place to find that is on a site called Limewire (audio) it has all sorts of music you can download. If you need any more help, i'll be glad to help just pm me okay.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Leena
    I have the soundtrack to .hack//Legend of the...(and the title goes on )
    I can send it to you if you have msn.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Banned Forum / Chat Lucas Aidan Maxwell is on a distinguished road Lucas Aidan Maxwell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2005 09:02 AM
    Threads

http://japanimation.com/jstore/series/hacksign/cds.html Incase you don't want to download but own, also try Amazon.com, or your local Big Chain Music store

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Leena will become famous soon enough Leena will become famous soon enough Leena's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2008 12:46 AM
    Threads

Hey thanks guys i think i can find it now thanks to all of you. I heard there is more then one CD to this anime, how many is there exactly?

Closed Thread

Thread Information