AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Have you ever been the Monkey in the Middle?

... i am L. ♥ Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 05:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cynaethus PSN ID: cynaethus Steam ID: cynaethus

Cool Have you ever been the Monkey in the Middle?

YES!! This is another one of my stupid threads. xDD here's the question:

Have you ever been the Monkey in the Middle..? ( You know.. that stupid little kid game where they scream " Monkey in the Middle.. Monkey in the Middle.. Poke him with a needle.. Poke him with a Needle...." @.@

[
    Currently : fighting zombies ] - [ TWEET | INSTA ]

[K_K]'z Death Plague sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 03:10 AM
    Threads

hahaha monkey in da middle that's funny .... and yea i have been the monkey a few times in my pro time as a little kid

Huggable Sis : Negi
    cute sis: princess_comit
    Fan Sis: Envy
    oldest bro: Darksage
    big bro: bladesliver1234
    lil' gurl cuzion: lilyangel
    good friend: ZeldaFreakMaster

AnimeFiend VRini87 will become famous soon enough VRini87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2006 01:33 PM
    A place full of hicks, fried chicken, and bad teeth...Georgia, of course. Nah, I love GA
    Threads

Lol, you are talking about the game where you stand between the two kids they throw the frisby over your head which you must catch to get out of the middle, right? If so, yes I have. And I will tell you, that it is iimpossible to get outta the middle. Well, I never could get out.
    "A woman is like a tea bag, you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water."
    - Nancy Reagan

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

yeah but i always got my revenge on them
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Closed Thread

Thread Information