AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Most prefered giant exoskeletal suit?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gundams

14 60.87%
  • Guymelefs

1 4.35%
  • Evangelions

8 34.78%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gundams, Melefs, or Evas?

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gundams, Melefs, or Evas?

I just thought I would call up a vote on which you all like better. Gundams, Guymelefs, or Evangelions...
    Personally, I prefer Gundams.
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

I voted for Gundam but i will retract that and vote for Eva, Eva after all was the vessel of the armageddon of the world, unit-01 wipped the world clean with nothing more than a thought of the pilot.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

死神 Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko has a reputation beyond repute Saiyuko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 02:22 PM
    Youkai Mountain. The Tengu are angry and the Kappa are doing their thing.
    Threads

Gundams....not really familar with Evas and Guymelefs...
    My Youtube Page
    A touhou fan. Yay for Danmaku.

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Honestly, I expect this Poll to be heavily biased in favour of Gundams.
    But I hope Melefs and Evas get some respect too.
    Gundams are easily the most powerful in terms of combat though.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Mana
    Honestly, I expect this Poll to be heavily biased in favour of Gundams.
    But I hope Melefs and Evas get some respect too.
    Well you know when this poll gets going Gundam is like gonna have a ga-zillion votes.

Eva's do demand respect, what Gundam can you say is the vessel of God, and is the tool for changing the very existance of humanity or possibly making humans in nothingness... certainly not the Gundams as great as they are.

Starlighten Beauty *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2005 01:44 PM
    Threads

Gundams.
    My boyfriend:Tenchu1973
    Beautiful Butterfly Wings
    THEY'RE MINE!!!!!
    copy this to help them bulid an army and then destroy everything

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Which would I rather be able to use/own?

Tough choice, I would go with an Eva depending on which Gundam's are available.

Never heard of Guymelefs though, what are they from?

Gorillaz #1 Fan!!! Noodles is on a distinguished road Noodles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2005 02:13 PM
    Threads

GUNDAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY ROCK!!!!!!!!!

siggie made by Sword

Mini Gorillaz!!!Kawaii!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Death
    Eva's do demand respect, what Gundam can you say is the vessel of God, and is the tool for changing the very existance of humanity or possibly making humans in nothingness... certainly not the Gundams as great as they are.
    You are, of course, 100% correct. Gundams are, in my opinion, the most superior weapons ever conceived. However, Evangelion is consiousness capable of rewriting existence itself. No Gundam can boast that.

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Never heard of Guymelefs though, what are they from?
    Visions of Escaflowne
    You are, of course, 100% correct. Gundams are, in my opinion, the most superior weapons ever conceived. However, Evangelion is consiousness capable of rewriting existence itself. No Gundam can boast that.
    ^^; Then of course added in the Lance, for that much added flair. But Shinji really isn't the most stable person piloting such a powerful being, as we saw in EoE. Knowing him he would just erase everything and cry about it later.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heh, yes Shinji is far from stable. He is not someone I would want to have the fate of the human race in his hands. I suppose, he is better than some others though.
    Yeah, and the Spear of Longinus was awesome! Or did they call it Lance of Longinus? Whatever, it is the same thing.

SPed of the Week clowtrigger is on a distinguished road clowtrigger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 07:39 AM
    Threads

but that seems to be unfair considering that an Eva is a "super robot" and Gundam's are tactical weapons and get destroyed easily, Guymalefs should be able to win this as these are magically powered... though i seem to suggest that evas have mystical powers themselves

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Eva's are.... well, hard to explain even after seeing the series several times. Anyway, Eva's aren't robots, they are organic lifeforms covered in protective armor/restraints.

All Eva's can generate an AT field so no matter what in a battle they would probably win, provided they have the power supply to stay active.

Eradicator of all Evil Kushan has a spectacular aura about Kushan has a spectacular aura about Kushan has a spectacular aura about Kushan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2006 11:59 AM
    Threads

Well, they should make a show were all three of those types of Mecha have to fight each other, lol. then we can find out.

The best i ever tasted sparkiest fox will become famous soon enough sparkiest fox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 06:04 PM
    Threads

I vote for Gundams all the way they are the coolest and the best.

Sparkiest Fox

My Family is in my journal.

"You only have one life so live it to the fullest"

Siggies made by Seyia and Nespa

Senior Member animepunk756201 can only hope to improve animepunk756201 can only hope to improve animepunk756201 can only hope to improve animepunk756201 can only hope to improve animepunk756201 can only hope to improve animepunk756201 can only hope to improve animepunk756201 can only hope to improve animepunk756201 can only hope to improve animepunk756201 can only hope to improve animepunk756201 can only hope to improve animepunk756201 can only hope to improve animepunk756201's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2006 09:06 PM
    Threads

Id choose Gundam cause ive never seen the other anime (Eva, guymelefs)

Surrounded by idiots... Starkwynd will become famous soon enough Starkwynd will become famous soon enough Starkwynd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2006 12:02 AM
    Threads

Well, SOMEONE has to vote for Eva's, so I guess I will. Nobody's gonna be able to beat Unit 01

Ignorance isn't bliss, blissful people are just incredibly ignorant.

STOP IGNORING ME!!!!!!!

"The phrase 'dead meat' is so redundant. Once something gets
    classified as 'meat,' it's chances of recovery are pretty slim."

"There's a porkchop in the freezer I'm optimistic about. He's a fighter."

Forever the fangirl Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2006 10:18 AM
    Threads

Aww! I vote for the Guymelefs lol! They're being left out ^-^ I love Escaflowne... I also love Gundam 02 though ^_^ Deathscythe... Oh yes! So First choice would be a Guymelef (Preferably Escaflowne) and second would be a Gundam (Deathscythe) Woohoo! lol ^_^
    <Rawking out~>
    [<3 many J/K artists such as Gackt, Hyde, DBSK etc]

Senior Member raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2010 08:54 AM
    Threads

All come on now gundams all the way
    art and anime is my life.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seriously though, if they were all fighting, Gundams would utterly slaughter Evas and Melefs. Especially if we are talking about Gundams from the Cosmic Era Timeline. ZGMF-X20A Strike Fredom Gundam... ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam... So freaking glorious... and powerful...
    However, this is poll about which is your favorite, not which is stronger...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You forgot Legent and Inf Justice... And yes Akatsuki, It has Dragoons

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Guymelefs are ok, and so are gundams but EVAs just kick @$$ all the way

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Evangelions. Totally. Nothing can beat the AT field.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

really when you think about it gundams a pretty rubbish, would a gundam on its own hold out agisnt EVA 01 whrns its berserker? and would a gundam be able to beat a guymelef in close-renge combat?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well if the Turn-A, Strike Freedom+METEOR,Dendrobium, and Double X w/ G-bits are Mass Produced. Say Goodbye to everything.

Another thing is that... Yes. Apparently the Destiny Gundam and Infinite Justice could own a Guymalef 24/7 in Melee

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information