AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh - Official discussion thread

Senior Member Meisou will become famous soon enough Meisou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2006 08:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

all i remeber was them both fighting.... but i only read the manga of yugioh in shonen jump.... i dont ever watch the show anymore

This Sig Was Made By Me Meisou! Pm Me And I Will
    Make You A Sig For Rep Points! / Meisou-san

Servant Of The Darkness ChangeOfHeart is on a distinguished road ChangeOfHeart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2006 01:42 AM
    Threads

Quick summary:

The Pharaoh's faced his true enemy of Zork Necrophedious/Yami No Bakura.
    Partly due to Yami No Bakura managing to seperate himself from his vessel (still in the puzzle, as the other encounter him turning into Zork when they look for the door the memory world)
    Basically alot of death, Ka battles, alot of item stealing and walking skeletons.
    Atem(u) spent his whole time as Pharaoh fighting Zork Necrophedious and his followers.

Who fought who:
    (These are mainly non-duels (in the main idea of it)) (Ka names in brackets)
    Thief Bakura (Facos and Diabound) Vs Priest Seto (Gales Glass, Minotaurus, Kentaurous and Minokentaurous), Karim (Busteto sp?), Isis (Superia), Shada (Zelda), Akunadin (Gardius), Mahado (Illusive Magician) Yami (Obelisk) - Winner: The item holders - Thief Bakura runs with Diabound.

Thief Bakura (Diabound) Vs Mahado (Illusive Magician - Dark Magician) - Winner: Thief Bakura - Mahado is killed as result.

Akunadin (doesn't stand a chance) Vs Thief Bakura (Diabound) - Winner: Thief Bakura - Akunadin has to relive the massacre or 'holocaust' in Kuruelna and when he left his son Seto

Thief Bakura (Diabound) Vs Yami (Slifer The Sky Dragon, The Winged Dragon Of Ra) and Priest Seto (Dios) and Karim - Winner: Yami (Main battle) - Thief Bakura get badly burnt (fall from his horse - Main battle), Diabound is defeated - Winner: Thief Bakura (resultant battle) - Yami 'dies'. (Thief Bakura shifts part of Yami Bakura's spirit on to Tristan)

Kisara (BEWD later) and Priest Seto (Later Dios) Vs. 2 Prisoners - Winners: Seto and Kisara

Thief Bakura (Diabound) Vs Yami (Dark Magician) - Winner: Draw, the others arrive.

Thief Bakura (Diabound) Vs Yami (Dark Magician) Priest Seto (Dios and Dios Dragon ), Mana (Dark Magician Girl) Isis (Holy Elf), Karim (Chaos Of Dragon and Dios Dragon) - Winner: Yami and his followers - Priest Seto's hand is burnt (or starts burning), Yami receives alot of pain (the spirits attack him, his father saves him) - Yami Bakura punishes the defeat turning Thief Bakura into sand the thief (who doesn't understand what is going on) screams.

Dark Priest Akunadin Vs Seto (Dios) And Kisara (BEWD) -Winner: Akunadin - Kisara dies. Seto stabs his father

' Priest Seto' (Possessed by Akunadin) (BEWD) Vs Yami (Dark Magician)

Yami Bakura (Who had been possessing Tristan) Vs Yugi. (Normal shadow duel). - Winner: Yugi - Yami Bakura releases his hold and moves to his true form. (During the 4 clashes with Zork)

Zork Vs Shimon (Exodia) - Winner: Zork - Shimon dies.

Zork Vs Yami (TWDOR, STSD and OTT) - Winner: Zork - Yami takes a lot of damage.

Zork Vs Priest Seto (BEWD) - Winner: Zork - Priest Seto is unconscious.

Zork Vs Seto (BEUD and DMK) and Yami (BLS and DMK) - Winner: Zork - Seto and Yami are both badly hurt. Seto is knocked out.
    • Zork Vs Joey (REBD), Tristan (Rare Metal Knight), Tea (Fire Sorcerer), Yugi, Yami (Dark Magician, TWDOR, OTT, STSD, Creator Of Light Halakti) and Mana (Dark Magician Girl) and Seto (who activates Protecting Wheel Zork blows him backwards later) - Winners: Everyone except Zork. Zork is defeated, so is Yami Bakura. The game is over.
    • Atem(u) Vs Yugi - Winner: Yugi - Atem(u) leaves to the afterlife
    That lists everything you need to know in terms of duels/battles
    Ryou Bakura was chased around Domino by a voice (Yami No Bakura), he was unconscious the whole time of the Memory World, and when he was conscious again, he passed out from hungry and exhaustion. Ryou is save and well

Last edited by ChangeOfHeart; 01-09-2006 at 10:09 AM.

You make me what to stand up
    Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

-Naota-'s Slave tia_mai is on a distinguished road tia_mai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2006 06:54 AM
    Threads

thx alot. but who's priest seto?is he the father of seto kaiba?
    Make up ur mind,for heaven sakes!!

Servant Of The Darkness ChangeOfHeart is on a distinguished road ChangeOfHeart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Priest Seto, is Seto Kaiba's past self.

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

I'm totally confuse by yourquick summary except the first paragraph but this is happening in the next season after Grand Championship, right?
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yep all after Grand Championship.

Ka and Ba are Egyptian Ideas.

Tell me what confused you, and I'll help explain it better

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thief Bakura (Diabound),who is he?is he the one who has the ring millienium?and is yami atemu,the pharaoh?and who's diabound? and who's zork?why did u say that yami 'dies' and he's still alive? did u know y i said who is priest seto cuz u said that he died and then seto was duelin' with zork again?what's the difference between priest seto and seto?im really confused o_0'. is zork yami bakura? and when joey,tristan,tea,yugi,yami and seto fights with zork,did they go to the past too?,plz reply. thx

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I hope this helps.....sorry about the detail, I just really like this season.

Thief Bakura is Yami No Bakura, and a puppet of Zork. He owns the millennium ring after killing Mahado to gain it (or rather Mahado died in his own selflessness to the Pharaoh)

Atemu is the Pharaoh/Yami.

Diabound is Thief Bakura's Ka, most of the time Diabound is silver in colour which changes to green as Diabound evolves.

Zork is Yami No Bakura (Yami No Bakura is a part of Zork Necrophedious), he's pictured in my signature. He is Atemu's only true rival, and nearly destroys the world entirely. (twice) (2nd time is because the ultimate shadow game (memory world) starts collapsing turning all the happens there into reality)

Yami/Atemu has been dead for 3000/5000 (sub/dub), his soul cannot rest until he defeats Zork and saves the world from Zork. After this he (after losing a game of duel monsters) can go on to the afterlife.

(I'll change a bit of it in a minute)
    Priest Seto is Seto Kaiba's past self, Seto Kaiba is brought into the ultimate shadow game by Yami No Bakura, needing energy to revive Thief Bakura. Priest Seto in order to make it up to the Pharaoh for nearly attacking him (this is the very well known duel between Priest Seto and Pharaoh Atemu, Priest Seto was possessed by his father during the duel, who he had killed not long after Akunadin (Priest Seto's father) had killed Kisara, the girl who's Ka was the blue eyes white dragon) wanted to make it up to the Pharaoh, so lead the attack against Zork, he was the last one of the priests near Zork (the others had died, due to Zork or Thief Bakura, or one of their own) , the rest of soliders had ran when Atemu was attacked and dragged backed to the palace by Mana. Priest Seto failed in destroying Zork, and the Blue Eyes was beheaded in front of his eyes, this did not kill him. Seto Kaiba having seen Priest Seto and the Blue Eyes White Dragon fail in defeating Zork, decided to have a go himself with the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon (later joined by Atemu with Black Luster Solider, to form Master Of Dragons Knight).

Yugi, Tea, Tristan, Joey travelled to find the Pharaoh, Shadi helped get them into memory world, and Bobasa helped lead them to the 8th Key (the Pharaoh's name). They managed to meet up again with Atemu and launch the final wave of attacks on Zork.

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

h old is yugi,joey,tea,the pharoah,tristan,seto kaiba,mokoba,mai,everyone in yugioh?plz reply, and thx for explainin to me what happened,now i understood,but wats a ka and ba?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ages:
    Main Cast: Yugi, Joey, Tea, Tristan, Atemu (at death), Seto, Marik, Ryou (Bakura) are all 16.
    Rebecca - 8
    Mokuba - 11
    Rex - 15
    Weevil - 14
    Pegasus and Mai - 24
    Ishizhu - 20
    Most other ages are unknown.

Ba and Ka are both Ancient Egyptian concepts.
    Ka - In ancient Egypt, immortal human substance; the concept approximates the western idea of the soul.
    Ba - life energy, used in Yu-Gi-Oh like lifepoints.

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i thought atem has 18 and others have 15 and h do u know this? cuz when i was searchin' i found that everyone has 15 but the pharoah has 18 and seto has 16. and h can joey has a crush on mai if she has 24 and he has just 16? 0_o" anyways,u were a great help for me.thank u so much =^_^=

Junior Member MajorAlchemyFan is on a distinguished road MajorAlchemyFan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2006 02:38 PM
    Threads

:: wowed in amazement..... o_0 ::

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Atemu was a mere baby at the time of holocaust, 15 years later he became Pharaoh, so estimated age 15/16.

15/16 is possible for the main cast, more keeps them out of the same year.

People can have a crush on people older than them.

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Member itachi_64 is infamous around these parts itachi_64 is infamous around these parts itachi_64 is infamous around these parts itachi_64 is infamous around these parts itachi_64 is infamous around these parts itachi_64 is infamous around these parts itachi_64 is infamous around these parts itachi_64 is infamous around these parts itachi_64 is infamous around these parts itachi_64 is infamous around these parts itachi_64 is infamous around these parts itachi_64's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 05:59 PM
    Threads

.........................(\_/)
    .........................(O.o)
    .........................(> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

SPAM.

Back to topic, has anyone other than me seen the unreleased (Outside Japan) Series 0/1?

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thx alot. so i was thinkin about the pharaoh,was he bad in the past?evil?or was he the same character as the present?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It depends on which character you ask, Thief Bakura would say he was evil, the deeper link being the holocaust (his word not mine.)

Atemu was fighting for what he considered good, he was fighting Zork Necrophedious who wanted to destroy the world for his own means. Atemu was only person who defeat this power.

We have had the distorted view from Dartz, saying that he was evil, but character can be seen in many ways, by different character.

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:20 AM
    Threads

I did remember that summary of the beginning of Ancient Arc saga until the final duel between Yugi against Atem. That was 3 years ago when I read the plot from Yu Gi Oh.

NOTE: Please PM to me if you would like to request make sig and avi.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh ok,thx

Junior Member Equilla is on a distinguished road Equilla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2006 12:03 AM
    Threads

*throws paper balls at Americain veiwers* grr to you, we haven't even gotten the ancient series yet

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Who are you thowing the paper balls at, coz I'm no american.

Genex seems to be getting to repeatitive with it's new plot, I mean they continue to introduce new members of the White Organization. Already we've had White Thunder and Saiou and next up, X, Rose, Gin, Thunder and Ice.

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Junior Member ToboeWolf is on a distinguished road ToboeWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2006 02:14 PM
    Threads

What?

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

Hey, ChangeofHeart, have you saw an epsidoe of yugioh GX, where a girl named Blair fall in love with Zane, Jaden want to find out why she was sneaking in Zane's room. Jaden duels here, the duel was so whacky, yet funny and stupid, the monsters were talking. the conflict was love and Burstinatrix broke the love spell and she said "you better coome back in our side or I'll telll the entire deck!" it's weird. I think Syrus has a mental issue, he wanted to go steady with Dark Magician Girl. a guy in love with a female card?? that is hilarious!
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Episode 20, I've only seen it in Japanese. Since I dispise the dub. It was a interesting episode when I did what it. Blair's Japanese name is Rei, which I'm glad my head remembered.
    Lay off Sho, he lays off DMG after he gets a kiss on the cheek from her (he thinks it was a dream.)

Scream I want to be free
    F-Hole By Soil

Junior Member ToboeWolf is on a distinguished road ToboeWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2006 02:14 PM
    Threads

I wonder why Sho is so bad at dueling. I mean I know Ryo told him not to use Power Bond, but give up dueling?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information