AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh - Official discussion thread

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 10:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

i ♥ the show, but some how bakura reminds me of zeo from beyblade v force( but with more inosence and he's shorter) but other than that i play the game too with my brother and my younger sister but my half twin sister hates yu-gi-oh, but who cares what she thinks, i ♥ the game!

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

i ♥ the show, but some how bakura reminds me of zeo from beyblade v force( but with more inosence and he's shorter) but other than that i play the game too with my brother and my younger sister but my half twin sister hates yu-gi-oh, but who cares what she thinks, i ♥ the game!
    I like Bakura. I don't like beyblade so I wouldn't know Zeo. But I play the game with my bro too (bankotsu's servant, yes he's my brother) and I whpp his little butt every time

A Supporter of Toast Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 10:06 AM
    In a place where stupid reign supreme...Earth
    Threads

Yeah I was a huge YGO fan when it first came about but now, I'm kinda mellow about it. I even entered in a tournament and I love the TCG (Trading Card Game).
    I love the episodes where Yami tries to remember his past, and am actually gonna watch YGO-GX for a while.

<Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks?
    <TheXPhial> vaccuums
    <Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?
    <TheXPhial> black holes
    <Guo_Si> Hey, you know what just isn't cool?
    <TheXPhial> lava?

----------------------------------------

Senior Member Inuyasha's Guardian is infamous around these parts Inuyasha's Guardian is infamous around these parts Inuyasha's Guardian is infamous around these parts Inuyasha's Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2008 04:05 AM
    Threads

Wink Yu-Gi-Oh!

I love Yu-Gi-Oh! Pharoah Atemu (otherwise known as Yami) is my absolute favourite!!. No one comes close, though Kaiba does come in at second place. The Pharoah's God cards rule! I love Slifer! I duel quite a bit with my anime club, I use a Dark Magician deck and a Dragon deck. My Dragons are stronger but I like both.
    My Family:
    Little Sister:

DaRkAnGeL_2919

Wolfish Cousin:

Aoshi's_Wolf201

Member †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2010 11:19 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal_Alchemist249
    It's just that I watched the regular YuGiOh to follow the story and didn't really follow the cards dueling. Well, GX was jJUST dueling. They would duel once in every ep. and sometimes it would take jaden two eps. to beat someone. Now, it's changing a bit though.
    That's truth, but... I don't know. The regular YGO was most only duelling (season five not count).

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha's Guardian
    I love Yu-Gi-Oh! Pharoah Atemu (otherwise known as Yami) is my absolute favourite!!. No one comes close, though Kaiba does come in at second place. The Pharoah's God cards rule! I love Slifer! I duel quite a bit with my anime club, I use a Dark Magician deck and a Dragon deck. My Dragons are stronger but I like both.
    Hey! I'm just like you then. I have a Dragon deck and a spellcaster deck. Oh yeah and I just made a mixed deck. I like my dragon deck the best, but my spellcaster deck is way better.

Alias: Mr. Nice Guy Bankotsu's Servant is on a distinguished road Bankotsu's Servant's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 04:39 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal_Alchemist249
    Hey! I'm just like you then. I have a Dragon deck and a spellcaster deck. Oh yeah and I just made a mixed deck. I like my dragon deck the best, but my spellcaster deck is way better.
    I have a good one.... Okay it's a feind deck and it scares my sister lol...
    Awsome sig by FMA249

Great beast of the sky, please hear my cry,
    Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight.
    Envelope the desert with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe. Unlock your powers deep within so that together we may win.
    Appear in this Shadow Game as I call your name...
    Winged Dragon of Ra!

[K_K]'z Death Plague The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2006 05:30 PM
    Threads

i have a hero warrior deck
    i own most of the heros that are out right now
    its cool
    i also put alot of awesome and hard to find warriors in my deck
    i also own Elemental Hero Flame Wingman

avi and sig made by Thornwillow

Junior Member ChineseDudeAlpha3 is an unknown quantity at this point ChineseDudeAlpha3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2006 10:29 PM
    Threads

I just dont get how a card game setermines the fate of the world

Junior Member ChineseDudeAlpha3 is an unknown quantity at this point ChineseDudeAlpha3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im ranked 48th in my state

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I play it online at xerocreative.com

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the god cards arent that great

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Does anyone here play yugioh video games. I like the gx game

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What the heck. Don't double post. No wait, you weren't double posting, sorry... YOU WERE TRIPLE POSTING!! Don't do that it's annoying. Anyway, your only 48th? I'm second in BC. My dragon deck kicks anyother decks butt.

[K_K]'z Death Plague The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid is infamous around these parts The Kid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i think the game is cool if you play it in real life

Member Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2006 01:53 AM
    Threads

I hate yugioh card players when they try to act like yugi and take half an freakin hour making poses and surprize reaction

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Naru Lover
    I hate yugioh card players when they try to act like yugi and take half an freakin hour making poses and surprize reaction
    Now THAT is annoying

Junior Member IloveInuYasha! is on a distinguished road IloveInuYasha!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2006 01:58 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animeseishi
    i CARE about the show and i sometimes play the card game... the animation's story outline i actually great...
    I agree with you animeseishi.
    Pet master

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

was just wondering. How many of you people actually watch the show AND play the game. 'Cause I've noticed that it's usually one or the other for most people.
    Last edited by Aisu Hinate; 05-23-2006 at 03:53 PM.

Senior Member Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2011 10:02 PM
    Threads

I've never read the books but my brother got me hooked on the anime and I love kicking his a** at the card game (even though he cries afterwards)
    I haven't got to see the ending because they keep on jumping back and forth between the old and new episodes...I really have to get it on dvd
    "All You Have Are Your Bullets, And The Hope That When You're Out, I'll be Dead."
    "People Die, Not Their Ideas. Their Ideas Are Always Remembered, Even When The People Die." -- V

"Fair Is Foul And Foul Is Fair" -- Macbeth
    Looks are, and should be decieving, no?

"Be Not Afraid Of Greatness: Some Are Born Great, Some Acheive Greatness, And Others Have Greatness Thrust Upon Them" -- Twelfth Night

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i always beat my friends

[K_K]'z Death Plague Xeon417 is on a distinguished road Xeon417's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2006 09:37 AM
    Threads

I enjoy the anime even if the dub isnt' all that great. Manga is pretty cool and used to be an avid fan of the card game but had better things to spend my money on. :/
    Nespa V

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid
    i always beat my friends
    So do I. None of them are exactly ranked second in the province. One of my freinds is sixth in the province though, but I can still whup his butt badly. Haha, it's fun beating people.

Oh yeah Xeon, The dubbed for the regular YGO isn't all that great, but I thought that GX was done pretty good.

[K_K]'z Death Plague Xeon417 is on a distinguished road Xeon417's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2006 09:37 AM
    Threads

Yeah, GX didn't look that different. 'Course it seemed a bit light hearted to begin with.
    Nespa V

Neji ---X--- Fan Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl has a spectacular aura about Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl has a spectacular aura about Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 12:28 AM
    Threads

Exclamation Yu Gi Oh Rulez!!!

Yu Gi Oh is one of my Fav anime serie , and my fav character is Seto Kaiba,
    he's the best character in the show and most of all i love his additude, his selfish way make him soo especial to me ....and i only like the card game in the serie (especially is Seto Kaiba is playing )..but i really think is kind of borring playing the game in real life
    Thanks to Nespa 4 the Sigi

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information