AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh - Official discussion thread

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Yeah, I have two decks. A dragon/ Spellcaster where I don't have any ugly cards and my "scary deck" where I just went all out with scary cards. One time I was in a six way duel and it was quite interesting. Have you gone in any tournaments? What place did you come in?

Member Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal_Alchemist249
    Yup... pretty much sucks. You also can't use Change of Heart, Monster Reborn, or Blavk Luster Soldier in Tournaments. OH, but you were wanting to know the God Cards Efects weren't you. Okay, I'll give it my best shot. First, for all of them Magic cards only work for one turn and monster effects and traps don't effect them at all.
    Winged Dragon of Ra
    Monsters sacfrificed to play Ra, the Attack points add up to Ra's attack. You can take away your life points and add them to Ra's attack. Ra can attack on the first turn he's summoned.

Slifer the Sky Dragon
    For each card in your hand his attack is equal to that times 1000. So, if you have four cards, his attack is 4000. When your opponet summons a monster, it's attack is lowered by 2000. If it lowers to zero, the monster is destroyed. (very cheap)

Obelisk the Tormentor
    Sacrifice two or three (i dunno which one it is) to destroy all monsters on your opponents side of the feild.
    You sacrefice two monsters to kill all your opponents monsters.
    ~*Link likes Dark Link!*~

If ya have MySpace and/or Facebook and wanna talk about awesome anime, add me! ^_^
    Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/linkofhyrule23
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27329784968&ref=share#/LinkTheHeroOfTime?ref=profile

Member Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal_Alchemist249
    Yeah, I have two decks. A dragon/ Spellcaster where I don't have any ugly cards and my "scary deck" where I just went all out with scary cards. One time I was in a six way duel and it was quite interesting. Have you gone in any tournaments? What place did you come in?
    I want to but I haven't been able to yet.......I'd probably lose the first duel I was in, though...... I suck so bad at dueling..........but, I suppose, I am getting better, lol!

If ya have MySpace and/or Facebook and wanna talk about awesome anime, add me! ^_^
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27329784968&ref=share#/LinkTheHeroOfTime?ref=profile

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I want to but I haven't been able to yet.......I'd probably lose the first duel I was in, though...... I suck so bad at dueling..........but, I suppose, I am getting better, lol!
    I'm sure you don't suck... Well, just get some better cards. If you have a deck that all the cards work together, you can't lose... Unless it's to a really good person who has this cards that if you don't win in three turns you lose.... That's how I lost in the biggest tournament I was in. There was 50 or somewhat people and I came in second place.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Reika Yagami
    I love the show, especially I love Bakura sama. For TCG game well not yet but I played so video games from Konami. ^^;;
    I love it too......well, I did....until GX started.......

I love Ryou Bakura! And Marik and Seto, too, lol!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

love it too......well, I did....until GX started.......

I love Ryou Bakura! And Marik and Seto, too, lol!
    I don't see how people can like Gx better than the regular YuGiOh. They duel over freakin' sandwiches or something. It's the same thing everything "If I win, you blah blah blah. If you win, I'll blah blah bleeeeeaaaaah." I like Chazz though, he's funny. I don't like Kaiba from the fist YuGiOh. He hasa weird voice that goes up and down. My favorite is Marik though by far. I also like Duke and Bakura.
    PS. ya wanna know something funny. Only girls like Marik.

Lord of the Sith DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 12:27 AM
    Threads

yeah right the only marik could a girl is the milliaum rod.
    Fear me The King of Darkness, and my knights.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ACK! Your mean DarkShadow.

Lord of the Sith DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 12:27 AM
    Threads

what what I do?
    Fear me The King of Darkness, and my knights.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well... It's okay if you hate Marik... I guess...

Senior Member Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 08:22 AM
    Threads

-.-...I don't like GX over the old yugioh, it's okay. Chazz amuses me to no end. But you serve no justice to Seto, talking about him like that. -.-. I mean c'mon, the guy's a super genius who has survived god knows how..
    "'Some plants live on air,' Tasslehoff stated, returning with Sturm's ale. 'I've seen them. They hover off the ground. Their roots suck food and water out of the atmosphere.'
    'Really?' Caramon's eyes were wide.
    'I don't know who's the greater idiot,' said Flint in disgust."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

-.-...I don't like GX over the old yugioh, it's okay. Chazz amuses me to no end. But you serve no justice to Seto, talking about him like that. -.-. I mean c'mon, the guy's a super genius who has survived god knows how..
    Yes Chazz is hilerious. My bro thinks it's hilerious when I sound like Chazz because I can do his voice almost near perfect. My bro can sound like Kaiba though, and Yami Bakura. We always make up funny things that the YuGiOh characters do and say. Do ya wanna here some of them? They're absolutly ridiculous, but also really funny.

Member anime_pnoi can only hope to improve anime_pnoi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 06:13 PM
    Threads

u noe there is one fake god card in china...it called blue-eyes-three-connection

pretty funny huh!? XD
    huh? o hi people........

*miss*miss*

oh and did i mention........ i luv archery!
    ..obseessed with anime.. and can draw pretty good...

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

u noe there is one fake god card in china...it called blue-eyes-three-connection

pretty funny huh!? XD
    Do you mean Japan? 'Cause, yeah I know there is. I have it.

Alias: Mr. Nice Guy Bankotsu's Servant is on a distinguished road Bankotsu's Servant's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 04:39 AM
    Threads

I like YuGiOh better than YuGiOhGx because it's more serious than the Gx. I still like gx, just not as much as the original. My favorite characters are.
    1. Chazz
    2. Zane
    3. Yami Marik (can you tell)
    4. Belowski
    5. Atticus
    Awsome sig by FMA249

Great beast of the sky, please hear my cry,
    Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight.
    Envelope the desert with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe. Unlock your powers deep within so that together we may win.
    Appear in this Shadow Game as I call your name...
    Winged Dragon of Ra!

Riku of the heartless RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 07:45 PM
    Threads

yep i knew all this stuff slorta now i know it all it least i think

if you want your own ninja info card(like your own naruto card as if you were a really a ninja) just e-mail me with the details or ill explain the junk to you and ill make you one

~Master Anbu~ ~Hatake Kakashi~ is a glorious beacon of light ~Hatake Kakashi~ is a glorious beacon of light ~Hatake Kakashi~ is a glorious beacon of light ~Hatake Kakashi~ is a glorious beacon of light ~Hatake Kakashi~ is a glorious beacon of light ~Hatake Kakashi~ is a glorious beacon of light ~Hatake Kakashi~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2006 01:01 AM
    Threads

Alright three things I like about Yu-Gi-Oh and three things I hate:

~~~~~~
    Akmadin(Yami Yugi)
    Yugi's deck
    Mirage Magician or warrior (Cause he looks cool)

Hate
    ~~~~~~
    Gx
    All you nerds that play the actuall card game TT_TT Grrr...
    Dungeon dice monsters (Biggest flop in Yu-Gi-Oh history)
    Kakashi<3
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

The little boy kakashi<3
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hate
    ~~~~~~
    Gx
    All you nerds that play the actuall card game TT_TT Grrr...
    Dungeon dice monsters (Biggest flop in Yu-Gi-Oh history)

I pretty much hate GX too. I only watch it a bit for Chazz and Atticus. The story is dumb. DDM is stupid too. Oh yeah, but I think Yami YuGi's name is Atem. Akmaden is that guy in Ancient Egypt with the melennium eye, I think.

Sweetie <3 Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2014 03:38 PM
    Threads

me too I hate Yu-Gi-Oh! GX!

Siggy that i made

My Facebook Pages Please Support them
    Ceres Angels Anime & Manga Club
    Anime Lovers
    Anime Wonderland
    My Admin Page Eiri Yukina

Member †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2010 11:19 AM
    Threads

I like both, regular and Gx. Why? The regulars bore me with the time. It was/is always the same. Yami Yugi must save the world. Ok, by Gx it's Jaden where must save the world. But I think the change of characters are a good change. It's not also the same.
    (I know. This sentences aren't the bests >.>)

I don't like the games like DDM and CM. CM is ok, but only then when Mokuba is the champ, because he's the CM champ. It's so in the Manga and then it must be so in the Anime.

Alias: Mr. Nice Guy Bankotsu's Servant is on a distinguished road Bankotsu's Servant's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 04:39 AM
    Threads

look at my siggie you con probably see which character I like the most. I actually like GX, but I didn't know so many people didn't like it. On GX I must like zane and chazz
    Awsome sig by FMA249

Great beast of the sky, please hear my cry,
    Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight.
    Envelope the desert with your glow and cast your rage upon my foe. Unlock your powers deep within so that together we may win.
    Appear in this Shadow Game as I call your name...
    Winged Dragon of Ra!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bankotsu's Servant
    look at my siggie you con probably see which character I like the most. I actually like GX, but I didn't know so many people didn't like it. On GX I must like zane and chazz
    Zane is okay. He's not my favorite 'cause he's a bit of a showoff. Chazz is funny though. Still, GX isn't neary as good as the first YuGiOh. I mean, a dueling school. What is up with that?!

Banned Forum / Chat devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2006 01:15 PM
    Threads

I like the cards but not the show

Member †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2010 11:19 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bankotsu's Servant
    I think so, too.

Why so many don't like the duelling school? I think it's a good idea, because the thema of this Anime are Duells or isn't it?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Why so many don't like the duelling school? I think it's a good idea, because the thema of this Anime are Duells or isn't it?
    It's just that I watched the regular YuGiOh to follow the story and didn't really follow the cards dueling. Well, GX was jJUST dueling. They would duel once in every ep. and sometimes it would take jaden two eps. to beat someone. Now, it's changing a bit though.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information