AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh - Official discussion thread

Senior Member Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 08:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Damn straight they are..geez....-.-...atleast the god cards are pretty. Well Ra is, anyway. You'd think having ultimate power would enable you to beautify yourself...

On a note to Change of Heart:

Syrus/Sho......I'll agree that he does manage to hang in there, no where near his brother's skill, but not bad. However, his personality throws me off. -.- He disturbs me with his female card fetishes....
    Last edited by Darth Vaida; 04-01-2006 at 02:11 PM.
    "'Some plants live on air,' Tasslehoff stated, returning with Sturm's ale. 'I've seen them. They hover off the ground. Their roots suck food and water out of the atmosphere.'
    'Really?' Caramon's eyes were wide.
    'I don't know who's the greater idiot,' said Flint in disgust."

Senior Member kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 12:25 AM
    Threads

I like all about yugioh...

the manga, anime, and of course the card game. it's all very interesting

Haruno Sakura_______Hyuuga Hinata______Nico Robin

~ ONNA WA SUBARASHI DESHOU? ~

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Default sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha's Guardian
    If you have the God Cards, can you use them in battle? If so, do they have the same special effects that they have in the show? If you can tell me anything about this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

sorry buddy you cant play them ,and if you look closely on the actual card it tells you that you cant play it.

Senior Member Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blackrosetwilight
    sorry buddy you cant play them ,and if you look closely on the actual card it tells you that you cant play it.
    and thus why the god cards are a waste of precious money.
    "'Some plants live on air,' Tasslehoff stated, returning with Sturm's ale. 'I've seen them. They hover off the ground. Their roots suck food and water out of the atmosphere.'

True individual INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2007 05:49 PM
    Threads

the god cards are completely overrated

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amen to that, they're overrated and a colossal waste of time......o.o......you could be out buying Envoys or something useful....even if they're banned, I'm a traditional duelist, so ban lists mean little to me. -huggles her Witch of the Black Forest-

Senior Member NecroGate has a reputation beyond repute NecroGate has a reputation beyond repute NecroGate has a reputation beyond repute NecroGate has a reputation beyond repute NecroGate has a reputation beyond repute NecroGate has a reputation beyond repute NecroGate has a reputation beyond repute NecroGate has a reputation beyond repute NecroGate has a reputation beyond repute NecroGate has a reputation beyond repute NecroGate has a reputation beyond repute NecroGate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2009 09:09 PM
    Threads

I Agree with you guy's the god card's are overated but they all are easy too take down with the right combo's. But the god card's are easy for me to take down on my opnioin.

donate rep's

Thankyou

Thank you Nespa So much!!!

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

I am sorry to say this but I have never like Yu-gi-oh it scares me cause of how bad quality they mad it but ok them I guess!

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 09:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vaida
    Amen to that, they're overrated and a colossal waste of time......o.o......you could be out buying Envoys or something useful....even if they're banned, I'm a traditional duelist, so ban lists mean little to me. -huggles her Witch of the Black Forest-
    I too play with the traditional format I like playing against people who play this way, becuase there are so many more stratergies.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

Member Blue X will become famous soon enough Blue X will become famous soon enough Blue X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2006 12:14 PM
    Threads

I guess, I use banned cards, But no one here duels anymore, so i'm just a collector or just giving these cards away for free.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, there are more strategies, and that's how you're supposed to play, anyway. -.-....atleast in my opinion. I still and will always duel. n.n.....How can I not?

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

I like regular YuGiOh better than YuGiOh GX. I mean, so far in GX they don't duel over anything exciting. I mean, instead of dueling against evil, they duel over something like who's going to get the last sandwich. Chazz is funny though. I like Marik better though.

Member Mizuhara Chiyo will become famous soon enough Mizuhara Chiyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2007 09:16 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal_Alchemist249
    I like regular YuGiOh better than YuGiOh GX. I mean, so far in GX they don't duel over anything exciting. I mean, instead of dueling against evil, they duel over something like who's going to get the last sandwich. Chazz is funny though. I like Marik better though.
    And there's no male character's who's really really REALLY HOT on GX, which is the second reason why I am so delighted that Yugioh is concluding on WB (the first I've already mention). I mean on GX they just have guys who range from quirky looking and just cute to downright mugly and bizzare.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o.o....I thought Atticus and Chazz were pretty hot >.>......

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And there's no male character's who's really really REALLY HOT on GX, which is the second reason why I am so delighted that Yugioh is concluding on WB (the first I've already mention). I mean on GX they just have guys who range from quirky looking and just cute to downright mugly and bizzare.
    Hahaha, thats a good way of putting it. Yeah, I've seen people scream when they see Marik, Bakura, or Yami Yugi (Atem). But nobody does that for people in YuGiOh GX.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o.o....I thought Atticus and Chazz were pretty hot >.>......
    Chazz just doesn't do anything for me. He's Syrus Truesdale level cute with just a dash of Seto around the eyes.

Atticus is the closest thing to hot but where is he????

As far as original Yugioh all is as Fullmetal_Alchemist249 has said

Yeah, I've seen people scream when they see Marik, Bakura, or Yami Yugi (Atem). But nobody does that for people in YuGiOh GX
    Yep me is am an Atem screamer. Jounouchi/Joey and Honda/Tristan (save for the later's 2nd worst in anime mugly hairdo) I also considered hot. Pegasus is hot--Guys on GX

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

;-; He's nothing like Syrus....Syrus is retarded >.> Leave meh Chazz alone...n.n.I love his grayish eyes....o.o..I liked Malik......he's like.........rreeaaallly hot...especially in that tanktop and tight leather pants of his....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[QUOTE] Yep me is am an Atem screamer. Jounouchi/Joey and Honda/Tristan (save for the later's 2nd worst in anime mugly hairdo) I also considered hot. Pegasus is hot--Guys on GX[QUOTE]

I don't like Joey or Tristan. I'm stickin' with Marik, Bakura and Duke. Duke, I think, is a bit insane though. I mean, what's with the dice thing. Oh, and I don't like the good Marik (Malik), and I think Yami Marik is... scary *hides behind pillow*. I only like the regular evil Marik. Not Yami and not Malik.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

;-; He's nothing like Syrus....Syrus is retarded >.> Leave meh Chazz alone...n.n.I love his grayish eyes....o.o..I liked Malik......he's like.........rreeaaallly hot...especially in that tanktop and tight leather pants of his....
    Not picking on Chazz. He just doesn't thrill me. I'm nuetral about him--Unlike Chumley Huffington--What a dud!

Senior Member Himura The Batousai is infamous around these parts Himura The Batousai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 08:43 PM
    Threads

im am the card game masta. im ranked at about no 4 in my home state of alabama

"If it is a fight you seek then i will be your opponent"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im am the card game masta. im ranked at about no 4 in my home state of alabama
    In Brittish Columbia, I'm number two. Well, out of the people who came to the tournament anyway. I was beaten by this stupid card that you have to beat the person in three turns, or else you lose.

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by NecroGate
    I Agree with you guy's the god card's are overated but they all are easy too take down with the right combo's. But the god card's are easy for me to take down on my opnioin.

donate rep's

Thankyou
    hey your right it is easy i can take out all 3 god cards in a 4 card combo
    1st any lv 7 or higher spellcaster
    2nd 2 metalmorph
    3rd diffusion wave-motion
    with this combo its over for any moron who uses god cards cuase the 2 metalmorp would allow your monster to gain the god cards full attack power added to it own plus with diffusion wave-motion it will attack all of them at once
    Last edited by blackrosetwilight; 04-10-2006 at 07:03 AM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuhara Chiyo
    Not picking on Chazz. He just doesn't thrill me. I'm nuetral about him--Unlike Chumley Huffington--What a dud!
    But you compared him to Syrus >.<....And yes, Chumley is a dud. And a waste of character space.

True individual INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2007 05:49 PM
    Threads

i think the god cards are completely overated
    i cant express it clearer than that!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Angry Chumley-ewwwwww

But you compared him to Syrus >.<....And yes, Chumley is a dud. And a waste of character space.
    For me, Syrus is complimentary in terms of looks. He's cute and number 6 on my all time cute anime characters list. Number one among males: Mutou Yuugi (no Atem).

As for Chumley he's both a waste of character space and an eyesore.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information