AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: your best card??

Member chyrak will become famous soon enough chyrak will become famous soon enough chyrak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2007 05:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default your best card??

post here what your best card is if you collected them and i will see if any of my cards are stronger

Senior Member _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Sushi Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 12:53 PM
    Threads

Blue eyes white dragon
    and the magic card metamorphoses
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.

Member chyrak will become famous soon enough chyrak will become famous soon enough chyrak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

try obolisk the tormentor the winged dragon of Ra'r and slyther

Senior Member =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada='s Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2010 09:58 PM
    Threads

all the cards......................................majorit y........................

aka. darky-chan darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 06:19 AM
    Threads

Meow ~

Pyramid of Light
    Blue Eyes Shining Dragon
    Sphinx Telea
    Three Blue Eyes

Meow ~
    GONE, Goodbye.

Member Firagabreak will become famous soon enough Firagabreak will become famous soon enough Firagabreak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2009 11:38 AM
    Threads

MY best strategy is:

Sorcerer of Dark Magic (ATK: 3200/DEF: 2800): This monster cannot be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned by offering two Level 6 or higher Spellcasters. As long as this card remains on the field, you can choose to negate the activation of Trap Cards and destroy them.

Chaos Sorcerer (ATK: 2300/DEF: 2000): This card cannot only be Special Summoned by removing one LIGHT and DARK monster from play. During your Main Phase, you can remove one face-up monster from play. If you activate this effect, this monster cannot attack

Silent Swordsman LV7 (ATK: 2800/DEF: 1000): This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of Silent Swordsman LV5. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the effect of all Spell Cards are negated

Mystic Swordsman LV6 (ATK: 2300/DEF: 2000) If you Normal Summon this monster it is placed in face-down Defense Position. If this monster attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy it without flippinf it face-up or applying damage calculation. You can send the destoryed monster back to the top of your opponent's deck with this card's effect.

Plus Obelisk the Tormenter, Slyfer the Sky Dragon and The Winged Dragon of Ra can't be used in a duel. Their just collectibles. I know becuase I'm studying Japanese. The Kanji clearly states: "This card cannot be used in a duel."

You're talking to a Yu-gi-oh card collecter and dueler.
    Last edited by Firagabreak; 12-21-2006 at 08:09 AM.

I am a Furry Fan... =^.^=

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Cards

Try all three sphinx cards as well as the blue eye white dragon and a few other cards but that's a long list for me to name them all but I like the game a lot as well as the cards.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Default Cards

All the cards are pretty powerful in their own right but I would have to say Blue eyes and all teh sphinx cards as well as the eygptian god cards but i know some spellcatsers that can kick but when played with the right magic cards as well.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Senior Member Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 07:41 AM
    Threads

I have a lot of stratigies, but my favorite is playing Lightning Vortex and Discarding a Powerful monster, then playing a card like Premature Burial or Call of the Haunted to bring it back.

Member Naruto-Demon is on a distinguished road Naruto-Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2007 08:43 AM
    Threads

The three new demons card.

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by chyrak View Post
    post here what your best card is if you collected them and i will see if any of my cards are stronger
    when u say u will see if ur cards are stronger do u want me to post my best card as in value or my strongest card or a card that works good in a deck what do u mean by best.

strogest: blue eyes white dragon

most valuble: a collectors darck magition and dark magition girl

best card that works good in a deck: pot of greed cause u get to draw more cards that u will need later on in the game

Senior Member Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 07:41 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rpgwiz99 View Post
    when u say u will see if ur cards are stronger do u want me to post my best card as in value or my strongest card or a card that works good in a deck what do u mean by best.

strogest: blue eyes white dragon

most valuble: a collectors darck magition and dark magition girl

best card that works good in a deck: pot of greed cause u get to draw more cards that u will need later on in the game
    you mean Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl.

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/ENC...AzBl0Pp95cPgk1
    Saving the World, one Duel at a time.
    Get your game On!!

My Family;
    Little Sister: ~*Clawdia*~
    Brother: jose101
    Cousin: LadyWolf14
    Twin Sister:♥Miss.Bun Bun

Junior Member Entei is on a distinguished road Entei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2007 05:10 PM
    Everywhere and Nowhere. I don't know somewhere
    Threads

What do you mean best card? Best card as in Favorite card? Strongest card in deck? Best card in value? Best card strategy? Best what?

Fave Card: Buster Blader
    Strongest card in deck: Which Deck?
    Best Card in Value: Promo E-Hero Elixer

Junior Member Entei is on a distinguished road Entei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2007 05:10 PM
    Everywhere and Nowhere. I don't know somewhere
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagicianGirl View Post
    All the cards are pretty powerful in their own right but I would have to say Blue eyes and all teh sphinx cards as well as the eygptian god cards but i know some spellcatsers that can kick but when played with the right magic cards as well.
    The Eygptian God Cards don't count as they don't have their effects save The Japanese ones

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Alright, as far as I can see, you're all looking at power exclusively. This is a grave mistake in YGO!, because there are cards that pretty much own that power.

For instance, my deck is a Stall/Burn Combo, which means I will probably lock your field with Gravity Bind or Level Limit: Area B, block your Monster Zones with Ojama Trio, then continually attack you with cards like Secret Barrel, Just Desserts, and a card from the new set Cyberdark Impact, Chain Strike.

For the record...

Gravity Bind: Trap/Continuous As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Monsters Level 4 and higher cannot declare an attack.

Level Limit - Area B: Spell/Continuous As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all face-up Level 4 or higher Monsters are automatically placed in Defense Mode.

Ojama Trio: Trap Place three "Ojama Tokens" (Beast-Type/Light/2 Stars/0 ATK/1000 DEF) in Face-up Defense Position on your opponent's field. These Tokens cannot be offered as a tribute for a tribute summon. Whenever a Token is destroyed, your opponent loses 300 LP.

Just Desserts: Trap Your opponent takes damage equal to the number of monsters on your opponent's side of the fieldx500.

Secret Barrel: Trap Your opponent takes damage equal to the number of cards on their side of their field and in their handx200.

Chain Strike: Quick-Play Spell You can only Activate this card as a Chain 2 or higher. Your opponent takes damage equal to this card's number in the chainx400.

These are just SOME of the cards I consider useful in my deck. I can take out 8000LP in two turns if I draw even a pretty good hand. All of this without launching an attack. So as you see, strength doesn't always mean how high their attack is.

BTW, before someone says "omg Jinzo beats you lololololol," don't think I don't have contingencies.
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 01-06-2007 at 04:00 AM.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

My best card is Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End(ATK3000/def2500),it's my favorite...You get to sacrifice one light and one dark monster from your graveyard,then you can summon it.Then you sacrifice 1000LP to activate his effect - all cards from hands and field of both player a going on graveyard(except this one),and it inflicts 300 damage on oponents LP for each card sent on graveyard!It's damn good card,too bad it's forbidden on tournaments...
    As for other cards,I like Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys(2400/1600),if it's destroyed by a card effect you can special summon it during your next standby phase,and when you do,it destroys every spell and trap card on playground...Pretty nasty,don''t you agree?
    Then Chaos Sorcerer(atk2300/def2000),you can summon it by removing one light and one dark monster from your graveyard,and during each of your standby phase(once per turn),you can remove one face-up monster from play(yours or oponents),but if you do that card cannot attack that turn,but effect is blast!
    I like Cyber Jar(atk900/def900),you all know what's that,don't you?
    Helpoemer(atk2000/def1400),when it's sent to graveyard,his effect is activated-every oponent's turn one card from oponents hand is randomly discarded.
    Those are few monsters,now for the spells:
    Axe of Despair(ATK+1000,when it's destroyed,special summon it on top of your deck by sacrificing one face-up monster on your side of field)
    Inferno Tempest,great card if you know how to use it(quick-play type),when you get more than 3000dmg to your LP,activate this and remove all monsters from both players decks and graveyard,so remains those on field...
    As for the traps:
    Mirror Force+Drak Mirror Force=destroys every monster in attack position+in defe position
    Blasting the Ruins-when there's 30 or more cards in your graveyard,activate this and oponent will lose 3000 LP...
    Tower of Babel-Each time a spell card is activated,place 1 magic counter on this card.When the 4th magic counter is placed,destroy this card,and inflict 3000LP dmg to the player that activated spell card that turn.Pretty good...
    Self-Destruct Button-activate this when you have 7000LP less then oponent,then both players LP will become 0...no one wins...
    Begone,Knave-(continous trap),when monster inflict battle damage return it to it's owner hands(not bad,but it's lik e double edged sword)
    Curse of Darkness-(comtiounous),each time a spell card is activated,the controler of that spell card takes 1000LP dmg(it's double edged sword too)
    There...those are my best cards,besides them I have Blue Eyes White Dragon,Luster Dragon,Cyber Dragon,Blazing Impachi,Change of Heart etc.
    But above are my best cards...
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 01-06-2007 at 04:36 AM.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

originaly posted by Fox Knight
    I have a lot of stratigies, but my favorite is playing Lightning Vortex and Discarding a Powerful monster, then playing a card like Premature Burial or Call of the Haunted to bring it back.
    No offense,but there's no way some experienced player will leave your Call of Haunted or Premature Burial on field,or even let you to revive your discarded monster,don't you agree?
    I mean,it's a good strategy,but it just wont work against stronger players(ex.oponent has combined on field Harpys feather duster along with seven tools of bandit(cuz only traps can counter duster),and that will be that...)
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2007 07:15 AM
    Threads

I like all water and grass cards....
    { }
    { Awesome set made by -Ookami- ! I love it! }

{My mother - LadyWolf14}
    {My sister - harusame}

{Are you fan }

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i mean post attack power as xxxx and defence as xxxx X=value
    for example 2500 attack 3000 defence ok sorry for the confusion poeple
    and the name of your monster ofcourse spell and trap cards can be posted but you cant realy match them up against eachother because they seem to go by opinion not by power as you know lol
    Last edited by chyrak; 01-12-2007 at 08:15 AM.

Member Firagabreak will become famous soon enough Firagabreak will become famous soon enough Firagabreak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2009 11:38 AM
    Threads

My best card is Victory Dragon: 8 stars, Dark-Type, Dragon, Effect. (Atk/2400 Def/3000) This monster can only be Special Summoned by offering 3 Dragon-Type Monsters on your side of the field. If this monster attacks your oppenents Life Pionts directly and depletes them to 0 you win the Match.

Not the Duel an entire Match....Sweet card.

I am a Furry Fan... =^.^=

Member Inuyasha the hedge has a spectacular aura about Inuyasha the hedge has a spectacular aura about Inuyasha the hedge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 06:21 PM
    Threads

I dont actually know anymore. I dont really play much. But when I did Sphinx Tella (can not summon it and still cant), Summond Skull, Dark Magicion, 3 Blue eyes white dragons and this new card that I got. That is about it for now.

Behold the awsome sig made by DeMoN EyE
    *~My Family~*
    Sister~ kasumi the flower ninja

Still looking for family members

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I haven't played yugioh in a long time. I know most of the card combos I use have been banned by name, but i'll list them anyway to show my ancient-ness.

But first...
    try obolisk the tormentor the winged dragon of Ra'r and slyther
    Try Gravity Bind. Even when the cards are given immunities, they are only immune to cards that target a single. Raigeki, Dark Hole, Cyber Jar, Or a really strong monster in general. United we stand on any high level monster with scapegoat tends to kill. Then theres the difficulty of actually getting your god down onto the field. Obolisk, Ra, and slifer are actually some one the worst monster choices.

As for my strongest... I wouldn't say strongest, but my favorite cards.

Jinzo
    The Dark Magician Girl
    The Dark Magician
    Silent Magician lvl 8

Those are probably the only sacrifice monesters in my deck. At least the only ones I can remember...But THIS combo on the other hand, people get VERY annoyed with. I think its the reason Butterfly Dagger Elma was banned.

Infinate cards anyone?

Senior Member MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 05:41 AM
    Threads

Favourite card, strongest card or most valued card? It doesn't matter, for me it's the same card for all 3:

Valkyrion the Magna Warrior -ATK/3500 -DEF/3850 -Rock/Effect -Earth -Lv8
    This card can only be Special Summoned by offering "Alpha the Magnet Warrior", "Beta the Magnet Warrior", and "Gamma the Magnet Warrior" from your hand or the field as a Tribute. If "Alpha the Magnet Warrior", "Beta the Magnet Warrior", and "Gamma the Magnet Warrior" exist in the Graveyard, you can offer this card as a Tribute to Special Summon these 3 cards to the field.

Some of the best cards in my deck, along with Valkyrion, are IMO:

Wave-Motion Cannon Continuous Spell
    Send this card on the field to your graveyard during your Main Phase. Inflict direct damage to your opponents life points equal to the number of your standby phases that have passed after this card was activated x 1000 points.

Wall of Revealing Light Continuous Trap
    When you activate this card, pay any multiple of 1000 Life Points. None of your opponent's monsters with ATK equal to or less than the Life Points you paid can attack.

Injection Fairy Lily -ATK/ 400 -DEF/ 1500 -Spellcaster/Effect -Earth -Lv3
    This card's effect can only be activated during the Damage Step of either player's turn. Pay 2000 Life Points to increase the ATK of this monster by 3000 points only during the Damage Step.

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Stuck
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2014 10:35 PM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

My best cards are=D.D assailant, Emes the infinity, mist body,

BD's faithful stalker o.0 Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2008 06:43 PM
    Threads

heh, yu gi oh, good times.
    MST > Wall of Revealing Light :P
    Anyways, my most favorite card would have to be Dark Paladin. Sad thing is, my DP deck is pretty good.
    I'm back [YET AGAIN] baby!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information