AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Metal Alchemist - Official discussion thread

Moderator / Chat Admin Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Full Metal Alchemist - Official discussion thread

This thread is for all discussions pertaining to the anime or manga for the Full Metal Alchemist series. Please keep all posts on topic and avoid spam or flaming other posters.

AnimeGlobe.com Editor
    :: Supernatural Anime Forum Mod :: Senior Chat Admin

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

Hagane no Renkinjutsushi...
    This Anime is reaching a rather high level of fandom. Even with the inevitably feeble dub, its popularity skyrockets. Plus, the newly released Movie will only help. I eagerly await the release of the FMA movie on DVD...
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

Member Ash is on a distinguished road Ash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2005 06:00 PM
    Threads

Thank you for making this thread! Has anyone here seen the movie yet?
    I dont think im going crazy. Its more like Im going sane in a crazy world.

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Unfortunately it is only in theatres in Japan, so not many people living outside of Japan will have seen it. Unless they download some terrible quality version. I am waiting for the Japanese DVD release.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Full Metal alchemist is my favorite anime, and I can't wait to see the movie. It would be nice to know when new episodes show on [Adult Swim]. Does anyone know when?
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

FMA is awesome, one of my fav animes but i still havent seen the movie! anyone seen it, an is it anygood??

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Smile

Yeah. When are there going to be new episodes? I've seen all the episodes on [adult swim] TWICE! They always backtrack to the first episode as soon as they get to one part where Ed cheated a game of arm wrestling with two alchemists that used alchemy to cheat and win money. As soon as these two other ppl (a woman with black hair that they're talking about is a creation of Ed and Al's mother gone wrong or something like that) I don't know, but it's getting me p.o.ed! D :< Someone please tell me why they're doing re-runs OVER AND OVER AGAIN!?

Senior Member Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2009 12:39 PM
    Central City - Or whatever district I'm stationed.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Taylor11x

Ive been searching Day and Night for the torrents. And seeing as how it just came out a month ago, I am sure that someone will have it up on a Torrent sooner or later. But waiting for the DVD will take a long time. Now that I think about it, I don't even think the Naruto Movie is out on DVD and it came out over a year ago I believe. And judging on the popularity of the anime they would have no good reason to rush the Movie. Because I'm almost positive that everyone will be a believer after the second half of the episodes that they will be begging to see the movie.... Ahaha. And plus they would need to get out the rest of the episodes on DVD. So I don't think the movie will be out for awhile. But then and again. I could be wrong.

Potential spoiler.

By the way Kikyo n_n
    That woman with black hair..? Um. Thats Ed and Al's sensei. Miss Izumi Curtis and her Husband. You might be thinking of Sloth, though.
    Last edited by Star Alchemist; 08-22-2005 at 03:50 AM.

"Be thou for the people..."

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Star Alchemist
    Ive been searching Day and Night for the torrents. And seeing as how it just came out a month ago, I am sure that someone will have it up on a Torrent sooner or later.
    you probably won't find the torrents, all the torrents were out last year, and since it is licensed in American now, the torrent sites had to get rid of all the torrents of what the U.S. has shown....

It was a very good series, although i didn't think the ending was as good as it could have been, but it was still good....i just really don't want to ruin the ending for anyone so i will wait until Adult Swim shows all the episodes, which will probably be in september or october.....and i can't wait until i see the movie, only another two months or so(i'm guessing...).....

The reason that Adult Swim is airing the re-runs is because they are waiting for the rest of the episodes to be dubbed so they can show the rest of the series in one shot....

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I assumed he meant Torrents for the Hagaren movie. Or FMA movie, whatever you want to call it. Anyway it is highly unlikely that you will find any torrents of decent quality for a while. If you do find one it will prabably be a "cammed" version. And those are crap.

Junior Member Alchemist27 is on a distinguished road Alchemist27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2005 11:01 PM
    Threads

one thing's for sure, Adlut swim IS going to need to show all the episodes in order to show the movie, or people won't get it. Yes, the ending to the series was no good, but I hope the movie's better. all I know is that Ed mets a boy who looks just like Al, but the boy hates it when Ed treats him like a baby brother. (and I want to see why the hell Envy turned into a dragon looking thing the last time you see him on the series.)

oh and uh......Long live FMA. o.o;
    'A true friend steps in when the rest of the world walks out.'

Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time.

my outer me mood is like while inside... .

I can't go to sleep, evil clowns will eat me.

My fav. bumper sticker: Your Honor student was adopted.

I think the only serious thing in my nonsense sig is the first line I wrote. ^.^

Senior Member Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist27
    one thing's for sure, Adlut swim IS going to need to show all the episodes in order to show the movie, or people won't get it. Yes, the ending to the series was no good, but I hope the movie's better. all I know is that Ed mets a boy who looks just like Al, but the boy hates it when Ed treats him like a baby brother. (and I want to see why the hell Envy turned into a dragon looking thing the last time you see him on the series.)

oh and uh......Long live FMA. o.o;
    And as I said before... The ending served its purpose which is to set up for the movie.

Well... On the last episode Envy turned into a Dragon while crossing the gate. To find Professor Elric.

That Kid who looks like Alphonse is actually Alphonse's self on the other side of the gate. Just like how a kid looked like Ed on the other side of the gate in Episode 48/49.

... i am L. ♥ Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 12:02 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cynaethus

Post FullMetal Alchemist

Okay, I heard this from a friend of mine who happens to like FullMetal Alchemist almost as much as I do, except I think that he's seen all of the episodes. But, I'm confused about the last couple of episodes. He told me that Edward goes through this portal thing.. or something like that and his whole body turns back to normal. And.. the other world through the portal, is like our world.. o__O;.. I.. don't really get it. If someone could clear this up for me, It would REALLY help. Ooh, and is Adult Swim showing new episodes of FMA yet? :/ They really should.. I haven't seen past the episode " Teacher " when Izzumi (sp?) visits Edward,Al and Winry after Edward wins that one contest at that place with all the automail.. actually, I've never even seen that teacher one.. Adult Swim cut it off.. >>; Damn them. Anyway, If you have anyway of reaching me.. Email me.. PM me.. or just simply post on here, that would REALLY help. ^^;

<3/ Sakuu

[ I'M BACK ! :3 |
    はい、よくできましたね | Set by Me | Currently : fighting zombies ]
    [ FB | TWEET | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM: wispmother | requests are : open! ]

Senior Member lordraziel will become famous soon enough lordraziel will become famous soon enough lordraziel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

damn that movie is [cool] i couldnt wait so i had to see everybody the rumors are true the movie is the bomb

Mod's note: Triggering the language filter is a bad thing. Please control yourself.
    Last edited by Cless Alvein; 09-07-2005 at 01:23 PM.

Mononoke Hime SilentKitty is on a distinguished road SilentKitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2006 06:31 PM
    Threads

The movie's out in japan? Wow, any word as to when it will be released in any way in the US?

I thought FMA was one of the best anime I have ever seen - behind only Miyazaki or Takahata's work (and then only sometimes) in scope and beauty. I especially liked the idea that everything is connected - and the idea of equivalent exchange kept it more "real"...

RPG case Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 10:43 PM
    Threads

Sometimes I wish I was nihonjin just so I can see all the cool shows before they get tampered by the US. Neway, I've only read the first two mangas of the anime, but I think it's really cool too. Sad what happens to that girl who got fused with a dog in vol2 though.
    Cool: Shippou69
    comics: DMG, Lady Dragon, dark_mousi
    Intellectual: mimichan1000@yahoo.com, therebel
    Fighters: Amazon Goddess, Kera, SuperVegeta467

Sig props to therebel

Idolizing J.Skellington. hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

I thought the show was brilliantly made. Wonderful background story, great characters, and neat moves. ^_^ I'm not the biggest FMA fan, but I still adore it.

Death Immunization Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hello Kitty 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2012 06:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Beckyanesthesia

The new episodes are September 17, 2005 at midnight. YAYNESSS!!!!! ::jumps up and down:: i cant wait ::counts on her fingers:: only 10 more days.....wait...what am i talking about ONLY, Thats an eternity to meh o_o'

One will rise who is too evil,
    One will rise who is too good.
    Twixt the two, a witch shall falter
    and thereby open wide the door.

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Star Alchemist
    Potential spoiler.

By the way Kikyo n_n
    That woman with black hair..? Um. Thats Ed and Al's sensei. Miss Izumi Curtis and her Husband. You might be thinking of Sloth, though.
    Thanks Star! Now it makes sense. And. . .

OMG! NEW EPISODES!!!! Hooray-ness!!! It' s about time they got their butts moving on [adult swim]!!!!
    Last edited by Bucky Katt; 09-07-2005 at 06:45 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

x_x The movie has been out for some time now in japan. I believe a month and a half. I'm currently downloading it on Limewire. Though I don't know the equality of the movie, I am stuck at 9% due to having my wireless internet continue to log it off. Unlucky me.

Junior Member ExistentialityFit is on a distinguished road ExistentialityFit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 03:19 AM
    Threads

I thought the ending was very good - how do you expect them to end it? If you end a series that makes you think alot by making everything obvious and resolved at the end, it's a horrible ending! this way, there's both the knowledge of more to come, a passable conclusion to the original enemies, explanations of a lot of things, and still a bunch of questions to be asked and resolved. What more can you ask for?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

<Claps.> I just saw the movie. It was awesome. But now I wanna see the Dub. ;_;

Member Skara-Takinaktou is on a distinguished road Skara-Takinaktou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2005 03:29 PM
    Threads

I havn't seen the new episodes... but my friend was stupid enough to tell me what happens until the movie... and i cannot wait!!! hehe i can't wait until i get to see the new episodes on [Adult Swim] i just can't wait!!! hehe

Senior Member Inuyasha's Guardian is infamous around these parts Inuyasha's Guardian is infamous around these parts Inuyasha's Guardian is infamous around these parts Inuyasha's Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2008 04:05 AM
    Threads

Unhappy This is probably a stupid question.

But, is Full Metal Alchemist any good? Where I come from we don't get much in the way of anime on T.V. I have to buy every episode I want to watch. I love InuYasha, Rurouni Kenshin and Yu-Gi-Oh! Is Full Metal Alchemist for me?
    My Family:
    Little Sister:

DaRkAnGeL_2919

Wolfish Cousin:

Aoshi's_Wolf201

Junior Member Mistress Lust is on a distinguished road Mistress Lust's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2005 06:35 PM
    Threads

Wink FullMetal Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha's Guardian
    But, is Full Metal Alchemist any good? Where I come from we don't get much in the way of anime on T.V. I have to buy every episode I want to watch. I love InuYasha, Rurouni Kenshin and Yu-Gi-Oh! Is Full Metal Alchemist for me?
    Yes! If you watch Inuyasha and Rurouni Kenshin then you clearly like fighting...I'm almost sure of that. Anyway, FullMetal Alchemist is just.. amazing and it's one of the most popular anime's out there. I would watch it if I were you, It's one of those anime's where you can't get enough of it. ^^
    .: My shadow's the only one that walks beside me :.
    .: My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating :.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information