AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hellsing - Official discussion thread

Moderator / Chat Admin Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hellsing - Official discussion thread

This thread is for all discussions pertaining to the anime or manga for the Hellsing series. Please keep all posts on topic and avoid spam or flaming other posters.

Anime Forum's First Generation

Quality Since 1999

~Ansem 's Queen...~ Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 09:25 AM
    Threads

I really want to see Hellsing is it good?

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It is great it has action,story and cool characters so i would watch it if i was you.
    -TWM-

Member Donkey Puncher is on a distinguished road Donkey Puncher's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2006 11:54 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Wisteria
    This thread is for all discussions pertaining to the anime or manga for the Hellsing series. Please keep all posts on topic and avoid spam or flaming other posters.
    The discussion of Hellsing
    Hellsing is a good anime and good manga to read to past time I am a huge fan of it but the manga is about ten volumes of it and they are going to make the OVA.
    Last edited by Donkey Puncher; 09-13-2005 at 08:36 PM.

Victim #27 Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 02:02 PM
    Threads

I think the OVA is called Hellsing: Ultimate and it's going to follow the plot of the manga instead. I can't wait for it to come out!

Thanks Jose!!

Member Valeria Shaolin Tao is on a distinguished road Valeria Shaolin Tao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2005 05:45 PM
    Threads

I have seen the first 2 episodes that is one of the anime's I would like to get.

Name: Valeria Shaolin Tao
    Element: Fire
    Clan: Skyzon Clan

Junior Member Inutatsuohmaru is on a distinguished road Inutatsuohmaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2005 12:07 AM
    you remember the minkey that lived in your closet?...That was me.
    Threads

I've seen all the episodes and own some of the manga.I am in love with Alucard.He's so mean and yet cares at the same time.Hellsing is the most violant anime in the world, I read that in a summary last year.
    Sometimes I wonder if the path I chose was right for my son...then I look back and see that the choices I made back then were the ones that made him the man he is today...and I couldn't be more proud"

Inutatsuohmaru ( InuYasha's dad ) from one of my fanfics...

God of Death and Decay Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2006 12:16 AM
    Threads

Alucard roxXors everyones boxXors
    Its a good anime..... Need more Episodes me think
    ^done by Nespa^

Robot Inflicted EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 11:41 PM
    Threads

I have up to vol.7 and like it so far id like to get more info on the OVA

Senior Member Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida is a name known to all Darth Vaida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 08:22 AM
    Threads

I love Hellsing, its....very...very nice....I love the art...though it kills my hand to draw it...storyline, characters...for the most part....Integra can be pretty...annoying...and Ceres...is...a pitiful excuse for a vampire...but other than that....I did really wish though...that Rip Van Winkle would have been the one villian to survive...she was too cool to die...but..atleast I get some consolation in the fact that she had the coolest death
    "'Some plants live on air,' Tasslehoff stated, returning with Sturm's ale. 'I've seen them. They hover off the ground. Their roots suck food and water out of the atmosphere.'
    'Really?' Caramon's eyes were wide.
    'I don't know who's the greater idiot,' said Flint in disgust."

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Wink Hellsing

It ROCKS! It' my fav thing coming a tie with Naruto.
    Alucard is the hottest. I'm in love with him (aswell as Kakashi). I am really good at drawing the manga - I'm asking for the whole series for xmas.
    I think, in the manga, that Seras should get together with Pip. That would be sooo cool.

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Senior Member Godsown is on a distinguished road Godsown's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2006 08:23 AM
    Threads

Yes hellsing for the win. I admit its one of my favorites because its one of the bloodest mangas!

gotta love Rei

Mustard Man darkheart1252 is infamous around these parts darkheart1252 is infamous around these parts darkheart1252 is infamous around these parts darkheart1252 is infamous around these parts darkheart1252 is infamous around these parts darkheart1252 is infamous around these parts darkheart1252 is infamous around these parts darkheart1252 is infamous around these parts darkheart1252 is infamous around these parts darkheart1252 is infamous around these parts darkheart1252 is infamous around these parts darkheart1252's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2006 11:31 PM
    Threads

I watched all 13 eps. during an anie marathon

i thought it was awesome...though they could have easily made it longer..and should have

Death Penalty
    http://s15.************.com/Death_Penalty/index.php?act=idx

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by darkheart1252
    I watched all 13 eps. during an anie marathon

i thought it was awesome...though they could have easily made it longer..and should have
    Yes, I agree, they should have made it longer. But they are bringing out the "Hellsing: Ultimate" OVA, which is based on the manga story. The first episode comes out on the 7th of December... there are going to be about 20 episodes in all, I think.

Also, forget what I said about being in love with Alucard and Kakashi. I was confuzed... Shikamaru is the only one for me.

Do any of you guys think that there is some romantic feeling between Alucard and Integra? Just a thought, but it could be possible.
    Last edited by ~Troublesome Woman~; 12-01-2005 at 11:54 PM.

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I've just started watching Hellsing yesterday....Watched until episode 5.I don't think anything is going on between Integra and Alucard, but there is a possiblity of something going on between Alucard and Seras... Anyways, Hellsing is one of the best vampire anime there is..and yes, Alucard is so cool!! I love his evil snare. ^___^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Misao
    I've just started watching Hellsing yesterday....Watched until episode 5.I don't think anything is going on between Integra and Alucard, but there is a possiblity of something going on between Alucard and Seras... Anyways, Hellsing is one of the best vampire anime there is..and yes, Alucard is so cool!! I love his evil snare. ^___^
    Wait 'till you watch the rest *wink*. Then you'll see. I've read the manga, and trust me, there is NOTHING going on between Alucard and Seras. No way.

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow really? Well then i'll just keep watching.Infact i think i'll start watching now. ^^

Junior Member darksakura1 is on a distinguished road darksakura1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2006 07:36 AM
    Threads

Hum... i've watched the anime already.. but i don't know about the manga is it better than the anime?... i hope it is just like fullmetal alchemist.. manga is better than anime..hum, i mean... almost all mangas are way better than its anime...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by darksakura1
    Hum... i've watched the anime already.. but i don't know about the manga is it better than the anime?... i hope it is just like fullmetal alchemist.. manga is better than anime..hum, i mean... almost all mangas are way better than its anime...
    Yeah, I like the manga better than the anime... the manga actually has a proper plot, not like the weird storyline the anime follows.

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Junior Member Khalida Amaya is on a distinguished road Khalida Amaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2005 03:49 PM
    Threads

A.L.U.C.A.R.D...................he is not for you he is allllllllllllllll 4 meeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Khalida Amaya

A.L.U.C.A.R.D...................he is not for you he is allllllllllllllll 4 meeeeeeeeeeeeee
    *snigger* So Alucard has another crazy fangirl, eh? I know what you mean... he's one sexy guy.

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I loved the anime, and I've read pretty far into the manga. I'm glad they're making the OVA; they left much out in the anime. And yes, Alucard is hot. I love his hair; it's much prettier than any girls' hair in the series. ^^

And the relationship between Alucard and Integra? I think it is quite a complex relationship; I think they care for each other, but not in a romantic sense. And Seras and Alucard? Well, I think she cares much more for him than he does for her; she loves him in the way a student would a teacher. He just cares for her general well-being and how she can be useful to the Hellsing Organization.

If I ever go to a convention, I'd love to go as Integra. It would be painfully easy; just some round glasses, a green business suit and I'll dye my hair blonde. ^^ Simple!
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~chan
    I loved the anime, and I've read pretty far into the manga. I'm glad they're making the OVA; they left much out in the anime. And yes, Alucard is hot. I love his hair; it's much prettier than any girls' hair in the series. ^^

And the relationship between Alucard and Integra? I think it is quite a complex relationship; I think they care for each other, but not in a romantic sense. And Seras and Alucard? Well, I think she cares much more for him than he does for her; she loves him in the way a student would a teacher. He just cares for her general well-being and how she can be useful to the Hellsing Organization.

If I ever go to a convention, I'd love to go as Integra. It would be painfully easy; just some round glasses, a green business suit and I'll dye my hair blonde. ^^ Simple!
    Ok, I have ANOTHER question - in Hellsing vol. 4, Alucard has a dream. In it... well, I'll quote.

Alucard has a stake through his heart and he is lying down, all beaten up. This person who's face we don't see (maybe Van Hellsing?) comes up to him.
    Alucard: So I lost.
    Mystery guy: That's RIGHT. You lost. No night-mare lasts FOREVER. Both your castle und fife *note: and wife* are gone. You loyal servents are dead und gone too. Even her mark from the Eucharist Vafer *note: wafer* has vanished. She'll NEVER belong to you.
    *clenches his fist and punches Alucard* You've got nothing left now, count! MISERABLE NO LIFE KING! Everything you had ist now GONE!
    *Alucard wakes up*
    Alucard: *blood running out of his eyes* A DREAM. Me?! Dreaming...?! How RIDICULOUS.

Sooooo... this must be a dream from when he was Count Dracula, right? But what I want to know is why when he wakes up he has blood coming from his eyes, like tears... is that how he cries?

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Member darkness ninja girl is on a distinguished road darkness ninja girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2006 06:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kissed_by_Kakashi
    *snigger* So Alucard has another crazy fangirl, eh? I know what you mean... he's one sexy guy.

hey kakashi and alucard are all for me and u cant have them they are like the hottest guy

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by darkness ninja girl
    hey kakashi and alucard are all for me and u cant have them they are like the hottest guy
    *sitcks out tongue* No they're not. Kakashi-kun is all mine! You can have Alucard if you want, but NEVER Kakashi-kun!
    Anway, I wonder if Alucard really cries blood?

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Closed Thread

Thread Information