AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hellsing - Official discussion thread

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I have only seen like two episodes of this anime. I liked it. How great is it?

Senior Member Inuyasha's Guardian is infamous around these parts Inuyasha's Guardian is infamous around these parts Inuyasha's Guardian is infamous around these parts Inuyasha's Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2008 04:05 AM
    Threads

Exclamation It's Fantastic!

I own the entire first season, and I can say it is very good. It is definately worth watching although the languge leaves something to be desired in later episodes. As long as you don't ming that and you love vampires it's great.
    My Family:
    Little Sister:

DaRkAnGeL_2919

Wolfish Cousin:

Aoshi's_Wolf201

Junior Member bambooi is on a distinguished road bambooi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2006 03:11 PM
    Threads

are they making more?

Junior Member Viva Le Skarlette is on a distinguished road Viva Le Skarlette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

Default Alucard Rocks My Socks

Hellsing is one of the most impressive and unforgettable shows in the anime industry. Of course I prefer the manga version of it because I love reading.

Alucard is a pretty hot fictional character. Seras Victoria is such a cutie!

Senior Member Darksword66 is a splendid one to behold Darksword66 is a splendid one to behold Darksword66 is a splendid one to behold Darksword66 is a splendid one to behold Darksword66 is a splendid one to behold Darksword66 is a splendid one to behold Darksword66 is a splendid one to behold Darksword66's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2011 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zuisho

Alright lets see Hellsing is a very good anime.I even think it was what i started watching anime with.But anyways the story line and everything is pretty interesting and the Vampires i find were well done.go people who make it.

Junior Member Alucard'sDarkAngel will become famous soon enough Alucard'sDarkAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2006 08:36 PM
    Threads

i recently watched Hellsing.. i love vampires and i Really liked this anime ^^
    Alucard is awesome. Integra is also cool ^^
    <3 Alucard..Need i say more? <3
    I am Kei Hellsing, Last survivor of the Hellsing family and Daughter to the dark.

Senior Member Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 03:01 PM
    Threads

I have seen the entire box set and I liked it up until the last few episodes. Wasn't the demon that Alucard battled called Sett? Isn't that the major evil god from the Conan the barbarian books? Apart from that, it's a really great series. Walter was deadly with a cheese wire! My favourite character is Victoria Celes. I liked how we got to watch her coming to grips with being a vampire.

Junior Member Jezebel is an unknown quantity at this point Jezebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 10:58 PM
    Threads

I loved Hellsing ... especially the characters. They seem more real than those of a lot of other anime/manga. The only problem I had was that I wish Integra was a guy ... TT____TT

@Zoekin: Huh? *points to self* *has short term memory loss*

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2006 02:45 PM
    Threads

Hellsing Is The Best Anime But Arent They Make A Big Story Line But Differnt If So Then What Is It Called Can You Tell Me......

Junior Member JoeiAtreides will become famous soon enough JoeiAtreides's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2006 12:30 AM
    Threads

i really really love hellsing, i just finished watch tv series (again), the ova and read the manga last week...
    and it's true.. they seem more real than those of a lot of other anime/manga ^_^
    I can't wait to watch ova vol 2

I'm also read manga "the dawn", then i'm a bit shock on Alucard's apperance... it's sooo girlie... *i feel a bit heart broke* (and walter's just like bishounen >_<)
    Umm... what to you think about their apperance? Do you like it?
    "When a person refuses to give up, he earns the right to walk down the road of humanity" - Alucard

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2006 02:45 PM
    Threads

i really likw hellsing but its so short... and what way is his name better ARUCARD OR ALUCARD.. I LIKE ARUCARD.

Junior Member JoeiAtreides will become famous soon enough JoeiAtreides's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2006 12:30 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by zan
    i really likw hellsing but its so short... and what way is his name better ARUCARD OR ALUCARD.. I LIKE ARUCARD.
    hmm... the word ARUCARD makes him stronger than ALUCARD.. dont know why... tee hee hee...
    but ALUCARD looks more original....
    i more like ALUCARD ^^ but.. i've seen the thread about his name ALUCARD or ARUCARD somewhere....
    Last edited by JoeiAtreides; 07-06-2006 at 06:02 AM.
    "When a person refuses to give up, he earns the right to walk down the road of humanity" - Alucard

Member shadow_dragon_3 is infamous around these parts shadow_dragon_3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 03:29 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faust LOVER!!!!
    I really want to see Hellsing is it good?
    heck yeah its good. the BEST!
    Good rep plz
    (
    (Captain Hans)
    HA!you think attacking me vith floss vill defeat me? HA!

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

If you've noticed, the difference in names is more how they pronounce it. The japanese don't use a solid "r"... it's like a cross between "r" and "l', which is why we get "Alucard" and "Arucard". I'm pretty sure it was meant to be Alucard though, because it's "Dracula" backwards.

The closest translation to the way they pronounce it is actually Aakaado, believe it or not.

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

cool
    Good rep plz
    (
    (Captain Hans)

Member Samurai Mike is on a distinguished road Samurai Mike's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2006 03:20 PM
    Threads

i just got done watching this anime.
    i'm really into vampires and such so i knew i would like it but i really fell in love with this onei thought it was a really cool story and the chars where very cool.
    but there is one thing that has been bothering me and i read this whole thread hoping someone would have posted this already and i saw nothing so maybe i just missed something but my roommate said the same as me
    when "police girl" was turned into a vamp. she was told by walter the dude with the monicol eyeglass he said stay out of the sun and blah blah blah...yet later on i see her in the sun many times? how the hell is that if she is a vamp how is she able to walk in sunlight? did anyone else see this cuz it bugged the hell out of me

did i miss something or is that just cuz she did not drink her masters blood so she is not full vamp? i'm lost.... anyone know?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if you read the manga, alucard said that sunlight was not a vampres enemie, they just hate it
    Good rep plz
    (
    (Captain Hans)

Member Samurai Mike is on a distinguished road Samurai Mike's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2006 03:20 PM
    Threads

yea have not read the manga i just watched the anime.
    i will deff read the manga when i get some time i just thought it was weird cuz
    they said right out "stay out of the sun" and then like bam she is walking in the
    sun like it's no big deal.

well thanks for the reply

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

good idea^^another reason for that is because she was not a full-fledged vamp. by the way, CAPTAIN HANS ROCKS(see sig)
    Good rep plz
    (
    (Captain Hans)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

does anyone know if volume 8 is out?
    Good rep plz
    (
    (Captain Hans)

Senior Member jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 09:49 PM
    Threads

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by Faust LOVER!!!!
    I really want to see Hellsing is it good?
    yea you should it is awsome
    how the heck am I suposed to get the image up
    avatar- Superbi Squalo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Senior Member nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2009 06:53 PM
    Threads

hellsing is the best anime it kiks a$$ dunno if i can find ne others like it let me no if u can dnt tell me the obvious ones like vampire hunter d ans blood last vampire plz tank u
    Its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog.

MY STUFF
    HELLSING ORDER 3

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

I don't know any other vampire animes other than the ones you stated (and Hellsing, fo course).

No, volume 8 is not out yet. And Alucard doesn't say that sunlight isn't a vampire's enemy. He says:
    Besides, for me, sunlight isn't some great enemy. I just hate it.
    So he's only referring to himself, not vampires on the whole. However, in the novel Dracula by Bram Stoker, Dracula can go out in the sun. What he can't do is use his powers in the daytime. So he can't transform, fly, whatever.

But Alucard is meant to have been genetically modified by the Hellsings to make him even more powerful. So even though we don't know which "truth" the manga follows (vampires can't go in the sun or vampires can't use their powers in the sun)... whichever it is, Alucard can do both (wheeee, go Alucard!).

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Vinty is on a distinguished road Vinty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2006 04:23 PM
    Threads

Hellsing is my favorite anime right now. Walter would have to be my favorite character. Hellsingwould have to be the thing that really make me like vampires movies and stuff.

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

hellsing's my fav anime and manga(you can probably tell from the sig and avatar though lol), and does anyone know when volume 8 comes out in the US?

Closed Thread

Thread Information