AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What is it about space anime that you love?

Forever the fangirl Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2006 10:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What is it about space anime that you love?

What really get's you into a space genre anime?

For me it's the ships and sometimes the characters... What is it for you?
    <Rawking out~>
    [<3 many J/K artists such as Gackt, Hyde, DBSK etc]

Knight-Defender Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2005 07:07 AM
    Threads

The ships.
    "Fate is not what is. Fate is what you make it."

"There's nothing wrong with a little sin, as long as you remain pure of heart, no evil can touch you."

"Those who follow the path the forked path of choice are beset by many evils, one of them being treachery."

My family:
    Megami91:little sister

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)
    Add bunny to your sig to help on his way to world domination

Senior Member SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

The tech. and space battles

Member lafiel has a spectacular aura about lafiel has a spectacular aura about lafiel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2007 09:20 PM
    Threads

i like the characters and the ships but what really gets me is every space genre anime i've seen has good art so that goes with it IMO

gigady gigady! WBJ will become famous soon enough WBJ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2005 02:46 AM
    Threads

what gets me is that its about space. seeing how me dont know much about space many space anime shows use there imagination to create great anime from less knowledge about space

Family/Brother: KONG342

Click Here To Enter My Forum

No have cash Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th is infamous around these parts Edward Tivrusky/4th's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2006 09:14 PM
    Threads

the action scenes, the kick *** ships. and the music.

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

I like the ships and space equipment for me.And some of the battles.

Mod note: edited just to remove some unnecessary content, but nothing you did wrong ^^ PM me if you have a question.
    Last edited by Ollie; 08-25-2005 at 12:15 PM.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Starlighten Beauty *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2005 01:44 PM
    Threads

I love the ships,music, and battle scenes.*watches explosion happen*OOoohh aaahhhh
    My boyfriend:Tenchu1973
    Beautiful Butterfly Wings
    THEY'RE MINE!!!!!
    copy this to help them bulid an army and then destroy everything

Junior Member shadow09 is on a distinguished road shadow09's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2005 11:49 AM
    Threads

I just love the music mostly

"Man fears the darkness and so he scrapes away
    at the edges of it with fire" Rei Ayanami

bow to me

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

The fact the it's in space. and mostly based on futuristic things.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

lot of things first diffrent planet and races, then the techs and space battle ship boy their coool. oh also ermm.... i forgot what i was going to typr? damn.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Senior Member mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane has a reputation beyond repute mastercane's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 05:05 PM
    Threads

The tech, ships and the mecha. The first anime I saw as a kid was some of the old stuff like Battle of the Planets, Star Blazers, and Captain Harlock. (I am telling my age here.)
    Master Cane
    Master of the Wu-Tang Sword Style
    Master of the 36 Chambers
    Master of Saolin Shadow Boxing

Senior Member Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 03:09 AM
    Threads

For me it's the whole futuristic feel- Space is the final frontier, there still soo much out there that we don't know about...To boldly go where no one has gone before!
    A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet, but a name like "Stink Blossom" would make you think twice about smelling it...

Member of special taskforce A.S.I.A.N, an elite group dedicated to spreading the Asian infulence and awareness across the globe-If you haven't noticed us yet, then we are doing our job

If you want join the cause, copy & paste the green text above and join the fight!

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

It's mainly the space battles and the thought that while we haven't gotten there yet, soon enough we could be like them.

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

It's the idea that these space themes are likened by people, and that these alternate realities may not be too far from the future. I like thinking about being close to the stars, travelling to places only seen through a telescope or even through our dreams. ^_^

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

The futursitic aim of every space anime series... the super hi-technology, the lines & boarders reached...
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 01-15-2006 at 04:25 AM.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Member Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel has a reputation beyond repute Arcangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2006 06:48 AM
    Threads

the ships,music,story,and charcters

Junior Member Captain_Kinder has a reputation beyond repute Captain_Kinder has a reputation beyond repute Captain_Kinder has a reputation beyond repute Captain_Kinder has a reputation beyond repute Captain_Kinder has a reputation beyond repute Captain_Kinder has a reputation beyond repute Captain_Kinder has a reputation beyond repute Captain_Kinder has a reputation beyond repute Captain_Kinder has a reputation beyond repute Captain_Kinder has a reputation beyond repute Captain_Kinder has a reputation beyond repute Captain_Kinder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2006 05:14 PM
    Threads

whats's not to love about Space? its chock full of awesomeness, what with the being in space, that right there is good enough for me. Have you ever been in space? Don't forget the gigantic weapons, that are supercool. and the Mecha's fighting IN SPACE, with GIGANTIC LASER's and swords. First anime-like show i ever watched was Voltron, back when i was a kiddo

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

Well i guess i just fall in love with the creativity of it. Not to mention Sci-fi always (Well, almost always) has dramatic story lines with great battle scenes. Sci-fi has wonderful artists and above all, beutiful creativity. <3.

--souless

Junior Member Fleet Admiral Keiichi has a reputation beyond repute Fleet Admiral Keiichi has a reputation beyond repute Fleet Admiral Keiichi has a reputation beyond repute Fleet Admiral Keiichi has a reputation beyond repute Fleet Admiral Keiichi has a reputation beyond repute Fleet Admiral Keiichi has a reputation beyond repute Fleet Admiral Keiichi has a reputation beyond repute Fleet Admiral Keiichi has a reputation beyond repute Fleet Admiral Keiichi has a reputation beyond repute Fleet Admiral Keiichi has a reputation beyond repute Fleet Admiral Keiichi has a reputation beyond repute Fleet Admiral Keiichi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2006 05:47 PM
    Threads

I like the Storylines and high-tech weps and ships. I mean where else do you get to see giant battle ships being torn to peices by a cannon the size of the empire state building! Besides, wouldnt it be fun to live in the future with jetpacks and live the life of the BH like spike and faye? Looks like most of what they do is easy cash and just kicking back waiting for their query to appear. Theres alot i like about Space Anime, it may even have to do with my fascination of the sky when i was little XD

Destruction will always lead to Enlightenment and the truth, Whether you accept it or not.

Kurtz's partner in crime lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2006 06:37 PM
    in your closet, so don't try to find me...
    Threads

the tech., the ships, the awesome space battles, the randomness of some characters... that kind of stuff
    please good rep me i know the rules now and i don't want to be alone because my rep...
    *sniffle*
    current rep

super perv, sniper, and mech pilot,
    Kurtz Webber. my hero...

The Fox! Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana has a reputation beyond repute Sana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2007 05:32 PM
    Threads

The ships and ppl
    ~Signature By Me~

irrelevant! White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2006 02:58 PM
    Threads

I like the ships, the awsome space battles, the characters, the technology, and sometimes the romance.

Kakashi's FAV Kitty!! kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty has a reputation beyond repute kakashiskitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 11:41 PM
    Threads

idk i guess its the characters and ships

S.i.g. M.a.d.e B.y M.e

Closed Thread

Thread Information