AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: do you ever imagine this?

Member Wind Ninja is on a distinguished road Wind Ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2006 06:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up do you ever imagine this?

have you ever had a moment were you stoped and imagined what you would be like if you actually became your character and how you would live?! imagine, get zpped by a computer and become wind ninja... that would be awsome!

I am the wind that holds me up, harsh yet gentle,fleeting yet ever-present, together we soar beyond imagination for every qeustion has a proper answer, every soul has a proper place, mine is a playful wind and a loving fighter.I am Sharper than the wind, lighter than the air, like i meteor I strike from above without warning, unlike a meteor I then pull out my Ashfall Katana and slit yuor throat. I am always wandering but leaving no trail.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

well id do wat i want, GET LOADS OF ANIME STUFF!!!!!! and help out my mates (im that kinda guy)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ya i geuss but imagine what would happen if people noticed you, youd like get chased by the goverment

I am the wind that holds me up, harsh yet gentle,fleeting yet ever-present, together we soar beyond imagination for every qeustion has a proper answer, every soul has a proper place, mine is a playful wind and a loving fighter.I am Sharper than the wind, lighter than the air, like i meteor I strike from above without warning, unlike a meteor I then pull out my Ashfall Katana and slit yuor throat. I am always wandering but leaving no trail.

lost in pain ThaiCat91 will become famous soon enough ThaiCat91 will become famous soon enough ThaiCat91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2006 11:25 AM
    Threads

hehe...... yea somthin' like that! Only that I wanted to be Son-Goku (I know he's I guy and I'm not)

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i would! id be Corpral Adrian Sheperd from Half-life opposing force, he kick alian [removed]!
    Last edited by Kewii; 08-17-2005 at 02:22 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol nice ody, i imagine this kinda thing lots i have almost a hole story laid out for it lol

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

but id get arrested because id be runnig around with an H&K MP5 w/grenade launcher and shouting down a radio "GO RECON!!!" or "LETS KILL THESE FREAKS!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow calm down there, no kamakazi stuff! lol i i did i would come to your house and tie you up lol, keep you quite at least lol

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im just stating that what happens on the game nothing else

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i know but seriosly, if i could become ninja and have wings like i do on chat and all that, i would play all day and take nothing from no one, then show my friends how to do the same thing lol

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i just simply worship ninja's hey, i even hate pierats. but not as much as i worship anime

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

bow down to me then lol, just kidding

Junior Member Malise Kao Xylia can only hope to improve Malise Kao Xylia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 11:51 AM
    Threads

I would become my character. I model myself after her actually. >__> That may seem a little weird but it's true. I gave her some of my attributes (attitude wise) and then added some to her along the way... Those that were added I try to live up to in real life as well.
    If I were to become Kao, that would be awesome.. But the new Kao, not the old one. I wouldn't want to .. well nevermind, you dont want to hear her history. =/ Anyways, she'd be creepy! "normal" looking enough, but sooo creeepy. xD
    Pale-greyish skin, neko ears and tail with greyish stripes? and silver hair? whoa.. >__> Not to mention the eerie leather-veinlike wings and those eyes.. >__> If I met my character IRL.. I would pee my pants actually. Just the look ... Lol She is sooo benevolent though! Lol ^-^ An amiable nature that is for sure!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

see its fun to imagine what your character would actually look like, i kinda model myself of off wind too lol

Junior Member Malise Kao Xylia can only hope to improve Malise Kao Xylia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink Aye!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Ninja
    see its fun to imagine what your character would actually look like, i kinda model myself of off wind too lol
    I'm glad to know I am not the only one! I was kind of worried about saying that at first. I didn't want to be thought of as extremely weird and nerdy.. o.0; Just a little weird and a bit geeky. Lol. Thank you

-Malise

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Malise Kao Xylia
    I'm glad to know I am not the only one! I was kind of worried about saying that at first. I didn't want to be thought of as extremely weird and nerdy.. o.0; Just a little weird and a bit geeky. Lol. Thank you

-Malise
    why is it wierd or nerdy? i dont think it is heck, i do it all the time when im bored

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

XD lol its not weird, i think its fun anyway

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ya, this will sound creepy i bet(but is diffrent anyway so deosnt matter) but when i go to sleep i sometimes imagine like a whole story of what could happen, like wind ninja has wings, would people think im an angel or something?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maybe a bit of an angel. I would anyways... I suppose it would depend on the description of the wings. I dunno why I thought that I just am a dork! lol
    I love my character. I have been playing her for years now. She's changed drastically though, I'll admit that. >__> She so evil now, she used to be sooo good too. Eh. I drew her one day and I thought... I like that... In fact, I like that a lot. That is my Kaodite!

Senior Member -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu- has a reputation beyond repute -Shizu-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 06:43 PM
    Threads

I'd stare at myself for an hour and kill badguys

Closed Thread

Thread Information