AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Who hates Manga, but likes Anime?

Junior Member Cloud ex-Soldier is on a distinguished road Cloud ex-Soldier's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2006 05:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who hates Manga, but likes Anime?

Manga is nothing like Anime, for one thing it cannot be turned into any kind of Movie, and second of all it sucks.

Ginevra Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Ginny Weasley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 01:31 AM
    Threads

This has nothing to do with magical girls you weaboo. -_-;

the darkness in the light _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 06:14 AM
    Threads

manga dosent suck...anime is just better
    Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
    nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud ex-Soldier
    Manga is nothing like Anime, for one thing it cannot be turned into any kind of Movie, and second of all it sucks.
    I have to disagree with your extremely shallow opinion. Many and most animes are created from the original manga. Naruto, Bleach, FMA, Inu Yasha, Ranma 1/2, Love Hina, CCS, Sailor Moon, X, Ah! My Goddess, etc, etc, and etc, were all mangas before they became animes. What you just said is very hypocritical. To hate mangas and love animes is like hating music and loving to hear it. Besides, mangas could become movies. Death Note manga was made into a movie and then into an amine. You should explain what you mean instead of making generalizations on mangas.
    In most cases, the manga is a lot better than the anime. Animation directors and writers add too many fillers and pointless characters to an otherwise excellent manga (ie. Inu Yasha and Naruto). I happen to prefer manga over the anime. But that's just me. I like mangas more since there is the manga-ka's original artwork and storyline. I also love to just examine the artwork and detail that the artist spent time on.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 12:59 PM
    Threads

Take a look at Ranma 1/2 anime, then the manga. If you like the anime better your crazy. This is just a matter of opinion manga rules for me maybe it sucks for the next guy.

Senior Member Neko Kira is infamous around these parts Neko Kira is infamous around these parts Neko Kira's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2007 10:00 PM
    my dark little cave of a room with all the blinds pulled down.
    Threads

wow, how can you hate manga? ofton i find my self liking it more than anime, because that was literally the origional story. Godchild is the best. read it.
    ^.^ Neko Kira ^.^

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Mon The Chosen is infamous around these parts Mon The Chosen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 10:46 PM
    Threads

oo roloman nice signature, but there both good.(anime manga)

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Kawaiislice Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2023 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kagxme4988 PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud ex-Soldier
    Bibi is right...Nearly all anime is based off of the Manga, which in most cases came first and is often 100 times better than the anime made off of it. Better story structure, more character development, usually no pointless filler stories etc.

And just saying something sucks is not a very valid reason for disliking anything.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Member nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2011 05:49 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ManyMuchMooses

i have read some manga before but i like anime,i like watching more then i do reading

Senior Member black wing angel of death is an unknown quantity at this point black wing angel of death's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2007 07:55 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: b1ack w1ng

it really doesnt matter manga are a little diffrent than the anime i dont see a problem
    from the depths of hell i walk alone, barring the deaths of loved ones, from my blood stained hands and blade. i will kill any one with out hesitation.

RPG Battle Prince Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2006 02:56 AM
    Threads

i do not like manga.. i cant understand it.. so.. i like anime

Our Curse
    Humankind bears a curse,
    a curse called the mind
    For the mind is to blame
    for the icy hands that kill,
    For the salty tears
    so often without reason,
    And for the blood shed
    by the hand of the suicidal
    We are a burden to our own lives
    And a danger to others, alike

Senior Member iloveyoux will become famous soon enough iloveyoux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2008 10:56 AM
    Threads

i like both.. =).

OMGAH.iLOVEtoby <3
    MY CUTE CUDDLY DOG

Senior Member InuTaiYoukai has a spectacular aura about InuTaiYoukai has a spectacular aura about InuTaiYoukai has a spectacular aura about InuTaiYoukai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2006 07:55 PM
    Threads

I enjoy both, Manga and Anime. But.. I like Anime a little better, you don't have to read that much then.

.Cyanide.Candy. Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 05:35 PM
    Threads

I prefer both honestly. Anime and Manga to me are just the same. They're both entertaining, and they both have pretty good graphics.

Sr. Member Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 09:49 AM
    Threads

I like anime because you dont have to read anything but usually the manga is much more detailed, And usually before a anime there is a manga so I guess manga makes the world go round.

... loves YOU! Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2008 07:22 PM
    Threads

This should be moved to the General Anime section. I disagree with your point. I usually like both. I don't understand why you couldn't like the manga also. It came before the anime. Also, most manga's are better than the anime. Like what Bibi said.

Junior Member Tsubaki Nekoi is on a distinguished road Tsubaki Nekoi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2006 09:15 PM
    Threads

I enjoy both.
    They're both really good.
    But I'd have to go for Anime.
    There's voices.
    ^_^;

~*Siggy*~ By, Me.
    Please Rep, and donate me.
    o.o;;

Junior Member yakuza is on a distinguished road yakuza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2006 03:34 PM
    Threads

hmm hi guys, i am new here, just thought it was a interesting topic.
    well i prefer anime way more than manga, its just that, the scenes, the great looking moments, the new super powers etc, all this stuff always comes better drawn in manga, and in anime, (i say almost always not always), they just look like a cheap knockoff. What i do is, watch the anime serie, and then when i feel there is something missing to it, i just go and look back in the manga the specific sections, and i am surprised, of what people miss when they just watch anime. well its personal opinion..

nice to meet you all

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Hi,

I Dont hate manga but i still like anime more than it

Senior Member Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 01:47 PM
    Threads

I prefer anime, but I don`t hate manga, I just kind of don`t like it...
    I need sound, music and colors!

Closed Thread

Thread Information