AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Soul Calibur 3 fans

Member Xeroxidous is on a distinguished road Xeroxidous's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2005 08:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Soul Calibur 3 fans

Yes: the news has been out for a while and SC3 is coming exclusively on PS2 only so HA HA to all ur Xbox fans (despite i love my Xbox and PS2). There is the incredable new feature which allows you to create your very own kikass fighter. There are plenty more amazing features, if you SC3 and SC2 fans who like to discuss the game you can do it all here.

Member Deathadder3832 is an unknown quantity at this point Deathadder3832's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2005 06:51 PM
    Threads

Oh yeah, I can't wait for it. I'd like to use that ahsum scythe-usin guy... Heck, it'd be awesome if you could use the character creation to make death!! I hope they keep Talim though, she was my best. Usually in fighting games I use the most overlooked characters... So in sequels my faves are sometimes gone : (.
    Vampyre_Requiem is currently Alive.... Sorta.... He is a zombie/vampire after all...
    Omg!!! Cute kittyyyyy!!! Cute fat rolling kitty!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yer, my fave character was also talim, well actually second fave cause the most best was Nightmare. I actually got the fastest time in arcade and on the hardest difficulty with Nightmare. But other then that Talim was a very good character due to her agility, speed and great move list. And yes i also want to use that guy with the scythe. He look bloody deadly to mi. And I cant wait for the character creation cause i'm gonna make a girl which i always do in games which allow those feature.

Member Deathadder3832 is an unknown quantity at this point Deathadder3832's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2005 06:51 PM
    Threads

Heheh, yeah girl fighters always own. And Nightmare is such a n00b character :P. Just kidding. But he really is the best one to start with for a beginner. That's what I've read anyways lol. His fighting system is simple, and straight to the point. No flashy stuff... Actually I like that about him. Pure brute force. ^_^ And from the trailers/preview vids I've seen on G4, the scythe guy is brutal. The other new characters are interesting too I suppose. The girl with the giant chakram looks interesting. The other one though... She reminds me too much of Taki with an umbrella.
    Vampyre_Requiem is currently Alive.... Sorta.... He is a zombie/vampire after all...
    Omg!!! Cute kittyyyyy!!! Cute fat rolling kitty!!!!

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 04:12 PM
    Escaping your sight everytime you turn around.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Soul Calibur 3 is going to rule! I'm perfectly happy with it only coming out on the PS2 because of two things, i dont have an xbox..dont really want one, and i played SC2 on the GameCube, and I didn't like the controls that much. I'm very excited about the "Create-Your-Own-Character" feature. I'm interested on what elements they'll put into the actually character's features, I hope it isnt limited to like 6 or 7 different things, im talking about like 30 or so different features for each aspect of the fighter. I also hope that they keep the stat-building easy, simple, but with depth.

I'm sorry MsAeris Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Soul Calibur is the best fighting game ever made,in my opinion.It actually has some depth and it's very complex,unlike the budokai series.My favorite character would have to be Nightmare,cause im pretty much unstoppable with him.

Social expectations diminish an individual's ability to think as an individual.

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

Soul Calibur is the best fighting game ever made but...honestly we gamecube users....want it to have it tooo...oh my...I'm a girl and it's just my favourite game!!!
    If they could only put it for gamecube too.......

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

I loved the first and second games and I'm looking forward to the 3rd one. It's gonna rock!

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

I've never played the first one, trying to find it, but I can't...Anyway, I loved the second game and play it as often as I can. I own it for the GameCube just because I really don't have many games for it. *sweatdrops*

Well, I'm planning on getting the next one and can't wait for it, either! *doea a little jig* I'm so excited about the 'create your own character' option. I know that I'm going to be having some fun with that!

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

im sooo disapointed that it aint on xbox but my favorite charcter was kilk the guy with teh staff he is like untochable him and spawn they were kool but im gonna like that new create your own charcter thats gonna be sooo kool

Senior Member ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWoEx

Gah! I can't wait for it to come out! Taki and Talim were the best for me. I'll be uber sad if there not in the SC3. Girls fighter pwns all! xD Just kidding, or am I?
    Anyway...and it gonna have A "create your own character" SC3 owns!

Edit: I hear theres new characters, so i went to chek it out:

Last edited by ~World of Elegance~; 08-16-2005 at 04:58 PM. Reason: I did some digging for pics.

+++
    the magnificent droid

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Don't worry about that, Messiah! Taki and Talim are both in this one, at least from what I've seen in screenshots and trailers. I'm thinking almost everybody from the second one is in there.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I want it to come out now. NOW I SAY! +_+

I'm really looking foward to it.. I haven't played SCII in a while, though. I should start playing it a little before the new one comes out.. just so I won't have to re-teach myself everything. Annnddd.. looking foward to the character creation part as well. =^__^= ... <3

EDIT: Here.. I went looking through some stuff, and found these.. XD .. It's Nightmare and Kilik.. SCIII-ized.. ^^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	soulcalibur-iii-20050531113846512.jpg‎
Views:	77
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	5791   Click image for larger version

Name:	soulcalibur-iii-20050720114247066.jpg‎
Views:	88
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	5792  
    Last edited by Tsuna Kadiri; 08-16-2005 at 04:40 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*squeels in delight at the mere sight of Nightmare* WHEE! ^_^ Oh yeah, I really want this came to be out right now, too! Whee!

Hmm...Funny that you brought up a pic of Kilik, Tsuna! *winks* Now I'm going to say it...WILL KILIK STILL HAVE HIS VARIETY OF STICKS?!

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nooooouuu!! If Kilik has a ... wide variety of .. sticks O.o ... then ... um .. that's good for him! X__x *imagines SCIII exhibition scenes of Kilik and his new stick* ><;;;

Well, if you think about it (which I don't want to, but Chibi provoked me +_+), Kilik had like 20 something sticks you could use in SCII. o_o ... I hope he doesn't have anymore. x_X I would die if there was one for each exhibition scene!

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Heheh.. whoa I didn't know this thread existed. ^.^;

SC is a good game *points to sig*... ^___^ I can't wait either!! VOLDO LOOKS SO SEXXAY in 3.... Hahahaha....*dies* +_+.... no, really I can't wait.

^___________^

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I should tie you to a chair and make you watch the Kilik exhibition for each stick he possesses! MUAHAHAHA! I really should, Tsuna! Oh, and make you view the Voldo one twice for each weapon he has! *grins* Oh, how that would torment you...!

*spots Missy's sig and ava* WHEE! Sis has Talim-ness on her sig and ava! I likes it, considering that Talim is one of my most used fighters! Hurray!

...Voldo really looks sexy in SCIII? Or are you being creepy again?

Junior Member sayru can only hope to improve sayru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 02:24 PM
    Threads

dam i wana play soul calibur 3 i heard its a good game

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

and i heard that link will be in it and with complex moves to

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so i really want to play it

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

my friends uncle is a game guy his friend always give him update on when they'er coming out

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Remember this guys, the game is "exclusive" to PS2 meaning that it's on PS2 only. Luckily I got a Xbox and PS2. I actually bought a Xbox to start off and like a while later i got the PS2 for free. Another note is that most of the players from SC2 is still on SC3, for example Talim, Taki, Mitsurugi, Nightmare and some more. And yes MsAeris i'm the one who made this thread and i'm happy for you and all to come and post.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi-chan
    I should tie you to a chair and make you watch the Kilik exhibition for each stick he possesses! MUAHAHAHA! I really should, Tsuna! Oh, and make you view the Voldo one twice for each weapon he has! *grins* Oh, how that would torment you...!
    ;___; .... Noooouuuu ... I'd rather poke my eyes out with a fork than watch Kilik and his twirling .. stick tricks. X__x ... oh, that sounds so wrong. >< ....

Ooooh, I want to customize a Valda. XD ... lol, that would be hilarious.

When does this come out? And I think the only character that isn't there anymore is Raphael. O.o ... I think.

Forever the fangirl Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2006 10:18 AM
    Threads

Woohoo!!! I can't wait for Soul Calibur 3! Soul Calibur 2 was the only game I could kick my bros butt at! He's in a clan on rainbow six 3 and his clans one of the top three in europe on xbox live -_-'' he kicks my butt at everything except soul calibur ^_^ I use Taki woop! Can't wait!
    <Rawking out~>
    [<3 many J/K artists such as Gackt, Hyde, DBSK etc]

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

it is going to be awesome
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Closed Thread

Thread Information